Untying her dori, undoing his self control..

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
There's very little that words can express, its an apology for the tumult of emotions they both felt..

The man in Arnav Singh Raizada was amazed at the self-control he'd possessed all this while.. Looking at her flushed face, he felt all the pride of a husband of the most beautiful woman ever..

The woman of his dreams was in his arms, her face pressed against his neck and there was little, very little, that Arnav Singh Raizada could do as his hand reached out to untie her dori, and with it, his self control..

What words can describe the feel of her soft skin against his?

Her body pressed against his warm one, her hands clasped tightly around him and her mouth trailing wet kisses all over his face..

If there was ever a heaven that existed on earth, it was here, with Arnav in this moment.. as his fingers grazed that soft skin of her back.. reaching out to untie her dori, covering her face with tiny kisses..

Tonight, all he knew was that he loved this girl beyond anything and everything.. she could ask for the stars, and he swore he would bring them to her!

This was the woman of his dreams, lying next to him, telling him, 'Hum jaante hain,' ..he could kiss her, he could hold her, he could make love to her, he could carry her with him in his dreams.. and she promised she wouldn't mind!

So he bent down, took her mouth in his, and kissed her with all the love in the world there ever existed..

Because after all, Khushi was the woman of his dreams in every single way..

P.S. here's another topic on the same scene:


:)
Edited by KaranShilpa:) - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

81

Views

11.6k

Users

56

Likes

403

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
#2
Kya post hai re dearwa!!
Ok yah its true...Actually i dunno wat 2 say/type/speak/do!!
M going mad wid dis ArHi hangover!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
I am already breathless and your words have made me hyperventilate. Excuse me while I go die AGAIN. LOL
sasluvs thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
wow you wonderfully put it. Luv you arshi
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
"OMG!!!" This s wat im saying after watching the episode..
Wow yaar ur analysis s so romantic...
Edited by Barundeewani19 - 14 years ago
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
Aww, aww, aww!

Thank you. Thats all I have to say. Thats all I can say which would do justice to your superlative writing. I am watching the scene again and like always, you gave it a whole new meaning.

Do you write? as in FFs? OSs? You should!
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Kya post hai re dearwa!!

Ok yah its true...Actually i dunno wat 2 say/type/speak/do!!
M going mad wid dis ArHi hangover!


Actually even I dunt know. I think the realisation hasn't sunk in yet. I just.. dunt know what to feel! Lol!
4VWVH5OQ7MV6VV4U thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
awww!!! what a beautiful post just like tdys epi👏
henamani thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
brilliant post. my question still is? will he still let her go? despite all the promises given and extracted
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

I am already breathless and your words have made me hyperventilate. Excuse me while I go die AGAIN. LOL


Wait, I'm tagging along with you too!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".