Ab to shaam ko hi read karne milega...

princes939 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waitingg!!!!!
Kitna or time????
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Part 14

Maan switched off all the lights and then the film started. After sometym I heard meer screaming. When I turned to her direction, I saw her eyes closed with fear and she was literally all over bro. she was digging her nails on my poor bro. I felt pity for him. I wonder y she s fearing so much. She s such a darpok. I was all the while yawning. How can they put ds film in horror category. I felt like puking seeing the chudails.
Thankgod the film finished. I saw meer was hiding her face on the bro's chest and sleeping. Bro too slept embracing her. I smiled at the scene and looked towards maan. he was staring me as if I m an alien.

What?

Kaisi ladki ho tum yaar?

Matlab?

I m ashamed to say that u r a girl.

Oye.. mind ur language.

C ur friend.. she was watching the movie and screaming.. and u were watching it as if it's a documentary film.

Hu-h?

Aur nahi toh kya! When girls watch horror movies they r supposed to hold the guys hands near them like ur friend did.

What?

Ya. And u were not even touching me.

He told pouting. Oh god! He s behaving like a despo. I heard him murmuring saara plan karab kar diya. I chuckled and went towards bedroom to sleep. I saw him following me.

Ab kya?

Where r u going?

For Jogging Mr. Khurrana..

I said sarcastically.

Good.. Midnight Jogging s really good for health.

Then he jumped to bed and covered himself with duvet. I was really irritated.

What r u doing?

Sleeping geet..aur haan I don't like disturbances while sleeping.

The duvet was still covering him. I will kill him sumday.

Maan.. don't u think u have to sleep in that couch like a true gentleman?

Kyun? What s the pblm with bed?

I snatched the duvet from him and pushed him to one side and climbed on the bed.

b/c I m going to sleep here.

What? No ways!! I can't sleep in that small couch.

Kyun?

C my size and couch's size. And I m only comfortable with my bed. U can sleep in the couch and ur size will fit in it.

He said casually and again snatched my duvet.

Oye hello.. I m ur guest and u shud behave like a good host.

Suddenly he pinned me to bed and stared my eyes intently. his body was all over me and I could hear my heartbeats raising. I looked at him wide eyed.

I noe the difference b/w guest and..

And..

I asked dazedly. My heartbeats were rising 10 times faster. His breath was fanning my face.

And..

And my special one.

He then left me. I felt so happy. My special one. I was trying to process his words. Suddenly his next set of words halted my thinking process.

If u want I can sleep on ds side and u on the other side.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

I promise I vl behave.

He blinked his innocently. I chuckled mentally. He s so cute. But then I maintained the straight face and said.

Oh god maan! sometyms I wonder if u r my professor.

He winked at me. then he started to place all the pillows in the middle of the bed.

Ab kya kar rahi ho?

I was tired of his childishness. I wanted to sleep soon.

Wo kya hain na..i promised that I vl behave but u never promised.. what if u take advantage of me? na baba na.. I can't take risk.

He then looked up innocently and started cribbing. anger coursed thru my veins. I started to throw cushions at him and he dodged it expertly.he was laughing all the time.

Oh god! Ur expression was worth to watch.

Jerk!!

I stopped my action and sat at the corner of bed grumpily. He stopped laughing. From the corner of eyes I saw him approaching me. I noe he was going to say sorry but ds tym I won't forgive him easily. His front was touching my back and I felt some tingling sensation in my stomach. He removed my hair to one side and I can feel his lips touching my earlobe. I shivered slightly.

Goodnite Geet..

And he backed away chuckling. I looked at him wide eyed. He took the duvet arranged the pillows in the middle and slept on the other side.

U r such a jerk!

I heard that.

I mimicked him and lay at the other side. I hope ds arrangement s not bad. I thot abt the incidents that happened today. He s sometimes caring and at tyms jerk! But what did he mean by my special one. Was it indicated to me? but he dint say it clearly. May b he think of me as just a guest ya phir his paagal student. Oh god!! these days I can only think about him. I looked at his side and saw him sleeping soundly. No geet! C how he s sleeping.!no geet..for him u r no one. I felt a pang in my heart at that thot. I want to speak to meer. Only she can make me feel fine. Pushing these thots I decided to sleep. I hope I vl get answers to my questions soon.

I awoke by hearing some sound. I blinked my eyes and saw a diff surrounding. I m not in my bed!! I suddenly remembered about the incidents that led me to stay at maan's house. I saw maan cumg from washroom dressed in vest and pants. I decided to drool on his body since I don't have much to do. But he stopped my drooling session with his sexy and husky sound.

A very good morning geet.

Hmm..good morning..

So had a sound sleep?

I nodded my head in yes.

What tym is it?

I saw him wearing a jacket above the vest, taking a small bag, and going out.

Where r u going?

I asked leaning against the bed rest.

Going to gym. Its in the upper floor. Wanna join?

I thot for sometym. Since I m not sleepy I decided to join him.

Ya. Just wait for 5 mins.

I rushed to washroom to freshen up.

Sorry Guys..but kya karu my geet s fearless.. a real sherni๐Ÿ˜‰
Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddylist..

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

YEEE MEE FIRST AT HOTTY'S UPDATE ...

Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail