pm me if possible
l- lal naak.. i guess or use it for n whichever :P
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lazyleaves
Z for Zehra (Me :D)
Joking :)
H for Holi. I want a nayika OS on holi :)

B is for... Bikini
'Arnavji, what is this?' Khushi held up the offending item between her thumb and forefinger.
'It's a bikini Khushi,' Arnav replied without looking up from his book. 'For the beach.'
'You want me to wear this? In public? Hai Devi Maiyya, I might as well go out in my underwear!'
Arnav rolled his eyes; immune to Khushi's dramatics after almost a year of marriage.
'You want me to wear this... thing in front of other people, other men? No, I refuse!' Khushi threw the bikini at Arnav and began to storm out but was caught before she reached the door and spun back into his arms.
'Whoa! Who said anything about other men? Nobody is going to be looking at my wife in her underwear... I mean in a bikini! I booked a private beach, Khushi. Just you... and me.'
'Oh... I see. Well that's... I guess that's... okay then.'
---
(150 words)
Very interesting idea! Looking forward to this.
You threw my mind down the dirty lanes in the beginning with the 'it's red!'Letters umm... ok here goes:H - Halkat Jawani (inspired by Arnav's Sallu bhai item number today😆)J - Joru ka Ghulam/JazzyR - Reserved (forum style!)/RespiteL - LibidinousX - X-rated*EDITED*Accidentally made it first!These drabbles are very innovative. Can't wait for 'R' 😉
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
856