One of the best Sangeet in history of TV

HappyFunny thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
I was grinning and feeling happy for the couple. It was heartfelt and the warmth and the love of the family was oozing in every step and every word of the songs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.4k

Users

10

Likes

27

Frequent Posters

bssi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
I completely disagree..for me one of the worst with hideous lyrics and music. common they can do better than this ..are these the same people who have given us excellent BG score and epic Rabba ve...
Respect ur opinion though so no hard feelings 😊
tanmana thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
i agree... they showed us real sangeet...i was smiling thru the whole episodes
Arnavdewaani thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: HappyFunny

I was grinning and feeling happy for the couple. It was heartfelt and the warmth and the love of the family was oozing in every step and every word of the songs.

completely agree. it was truly beautiful. It was so personal, everybody shared their story. It was refreshing. I guess impersonal performances are coming up ahead, but I agree good job on the cvs part ,how they decided to show how ARSHI came to be arshi .
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
epi was just superb ,wonderful, amazing,awesome⭐️
tanmana thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
it was truely beautiful episode
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
Yaa true. I loved it. It was so gud to see our ArHi story. All were lovely ysday. I enjoyed
kookoo864 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
i agree! The music was not so good but I loved the way they conveyed the whole thing 😊
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

epi was just superb ,wonderful, amazing,awesome⭐️


AGREED👍🏼⭐️
⭐️
mon95 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
I'm sorry n I don't have anything against ur opinion...but seriously Tht was the worst sangeet I have ever seen...the songs were bad just everything was crazy..I like payash sangeet way better..n the CVs better make up for it with an arshi dance tomorrow 😡

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".