Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gurmeet Choudhary in JDJ
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Happy Ganesha Chathurthi😊

Part 13

Who s cupcake?

He looked at me for a moment. Then started to watch tv and relish the cupcake as if he dint hear my question. That irritated me. I snatched the remote from his hand and switched off the tv. He looked at me shocked.

What was that?

I vl answer ur question but first tell me who s cupcake?

I dunno any cupcake.

U r lying. U told that u love some cupcake.

I pronounced the cupcake disgustingly. I saw him grinning.

Y r u so interested in my love life?

He asked smirking. Uh-oh!! He always managed to ask questions which I can't answer. But I can't show my defeat.

I m not interested. Mein bus ainvayi puch li.

Oh!u r not interested!!then I can't answer ur uninterested question.

Dusht Danav!! I muttered under my breath!!

I heard that!

Yeah..as if i care..

I stuck my tongue out childishly and then walked into kitchen. I heard him laugh. I started to search ingredients for cooking.

Need any help?

Since I think we r staying here today I thot to prepare dinner.

Oh!if u want to cook Italian then the ingredients is on the cupboard on ur left and for Indian dishes the cupboard on ur rt.

I decided to prepare 'chana bhatura' as Gautam likes only Indian dishes. I took the ingredients started my work on it. I looked up to c him looking me confusingly. I raised my eyebrows asking what?

U like Italian more na. then y r u making Indian?

I looked at him surprised.

Aapko kaise pata?

He avoided looking into my eyes. Without looking, he answered

Wo I saw u eating pasta in canteen. So I thot..

His answer dint convince me but I shrugged it off.

Gautam likes Indian only. And today I came to noe that u r ok with both.

Oh! In that case I will make Italian.

And he picked up the ingredients. He noes cooking. Wow! I was curious to noe wat he s making.

What r u going to make?

Pasta with sweet corn and Gorgonzola. Have u tried that? Its just amazing.

Nope.

Cooking tym was so fun. He was all the while cracking jokes. I enjoyed his company a lot. He was acting like he noes me from ages. Same is the case with mine. At one moment we started to throw things each other playfully. I was drenched in pasta and he was drenched in flour. He was looking cute. Then we turned around to c the complete kitchen in mess. We burst out laughing and then cleaned together.

After sometym we finished cooking. I wanted to take shower but then I realized that there were no clothes. I was lost in thots when sum1 tapped my shoulder. I saw maan looking me worriedly.

kya hua?

Wo..i wanted to take shower but there s no clothes with me to change.

Oh ya! I vl give u my sweat pants and shirt. I hope u can adjust with that for today.

He s so caring. I gave him my sweet smile.

Great!

He grabbed my hand excitingly and dragged me towards the washroom. He gave a towel and the dress to change.

By the tym u come I vl make some dessert. Dinner s incomplete without dessert,rt?

I laughed at him and closed the washroom door. I was happy after so many days. I got to c a different MSK. And I loved ds version. I had a wonderful princess bath. After the shower which took 1 long hour I stepped out in his dress. When I reached the dining room I saw him setting the dinner. I looked at the clock and gasped. Its 8 O' clock. I took my i phone and dialed gautam. He told me that he would reach within 5 minutes. When I turned to inform maan I saw him staring me intently. he took slow steps towards me. I bit my lip and looked down when I realized he was dangerously close. He tucked one of my wet curls behind the ear and whispered

U r so beautiful.

I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks and b4 I could control it I was blushing.

I love it when u blush for me geet..

I looked at him surprised. He gave a wink and strode towards washroom. I was in shock. But his words felt so good. I was trying to interpret his words when the door bell rang. I opened and saw meer and gautam standing there tired. I hugged them immediately.

Y r u so late.

I was helping students to reach their house. Some students r staying in college itself. Where s maan?

He s taking shower. I vl get some water for u first.

I saw meer following me. she had that stupid grin on her face.

So?

So?

Whats happening?

Nothing.

Oh come on geet..i can c a new glow in ur face. Now spit the truth.

She s such a mind reader. I told her the incidents. She was all the while grinning like a fool.

C he likes u..

May b..but then who s cupcake.!

Yaar..don't worry.. we will find it out.

She gave a wink and walked out. I followed her silently and saw maan and gautam chatting. I gave water and settled down beside meer. Water droplets were dripping from his hair. He always managed to look smoking hot. Suddenly meer nudged me and I saw all staring at me.

Kya hua geet? Any pblm?

Nothing..

I was calling u for a long tym but u was lost in thots.

I looked down embarrassed. I can't tell him that I was lost in my smoking hot professor.

Wo..i thot to have dinner since we all r so tired.

Meer and then gautam went to freshen up. Meer had a spare dress that she took it from her locker in college. Maan gave his set of tea shirt and 3/4th to gautam. We joined the dining room and started to relish our dinner.

I must say maan s an awesum cook. I complimented him and he too complimented me. then it was tym for dessert. I was surprised to c Raspborry Chambord icecream. My favourite.

I literally jumped on it and relished each and every scoop. It was the best dinner tym I ever had. I looked at maan thankingly. Meer whispered

U r very lucky geet. He will cook for u daily in future.

I blushed at her comment and looked at maan from the corner of my eyes. I saw him smirking.

After cleaning plates we decided to watch a film. Meer wanted to watch romantic film. And gautam selected action movie. Atlast they started fighting with each other. Maan looked at me and sighed. They were behaving like a typical couple.

Ok now stop it both of u.. we will watch horror film.

So we settled for Grudge 3. I was shocked to c the seating arrangement. Meer and Gautam settled on a beanbag. I saw another beanbag and then couch. Maan settled on couch. I don't like sitting alone while watching movie so I decided to join him.

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list

maansee thumbnail
yee mee first ... finally . . been able to hold my first place at my hotty ffs...

Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
maansee thumbnail
maansee thumbnail
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for new thread 

update soon waiting 
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread...
maansee thumbnail
loved the update ...maan  or geet both r cute ... kuch to relation hai dono ka ... so horror movie . geet settled with maan . come back soon dear Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb update

waiting f0r next
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fab update...

the cooking part and the cute talks of maaneet were beautiful...

and now horror movie and maaneet sitting together... i just cant wait for the next update...

thanks for the update and continue soon