SymBALLisms for today
SymBALLisms for today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cum see your chotey's life in my crystal glass [that I splattered on the rug]
Twenty-five aana is all you pay.
Let me look into your 14 year old past [with my video camera]
Here's what you had for lunch today:
Jalebis and chanas,
Kheer and rajma chawal,
You admit I've told it all?
Well, I know it, I confess,
Not by looking at your BALL[s],
But just by looking at Khushis backless dress [and haldi filled legs]
By: Shyam Silverstein
Mein aageyi apna hintz ka pitara ley kar.
Get ready for Dilli mein BALLi 2.0As Shyam and Anjali spew their BALLshitAsGarima plays DadigeBALLAs Masala mama cums back for MeatBALLSAs Mami pokes her eyeBALLS with makeup brushAnd as Payal has a BALL after leaving the show