why are theys showing such disgusting scenes again🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
why are theys showing such disgusting scenes again🤢
Originally posted by: Didikisaut
So Aini..back to dreamland...😆
Originally posted by: kookie2020
Nayi soch Vijji.
I knew this will happen when Shyam came back.Arrghhh once a creep always a creep.I hate Shyam .Period.But this rasam was quite stupid.Bride and groom have this separately , plus you dont need a pandit for it.But I guess they put this up for bringing Arnav and Khushi on the screen together.And they always apply haldi with the grass first, not with hands.Paagal saale CV's rasme bhi nahi pata hai.Isse better to meri haldi thi.I had colored everyone yellow.But leave the facts when it comes to IPKKND .I loved Akash-NK-Nannav convo.
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k