Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alankruta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks fr d pm...@it was really nice... Plz update soon...
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Though no Arshi, it was fab
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it just got interrsting!!
thanks for the pm!!
update soon loving it!!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chetanahooda

trust me next update will be almost all about them with almost negligent Anjali-shyam love story.

Thanks yaar! Sorry if I sound mean.I just hate the current track of too much Anji-Shyam.So I was frustrated.Chill!👍🏼
chetanahooda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

Thanks yaar! Sorry if I sound mean.I just hate the current track of too much Anji-Shyam.So I was frustrated.Chill!👍🏼

sweety I am frustrated by their roona-dhona too!
that's the reason for the next update that'll be Shyamwa free!

darkninja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update 
feel really sorry for lavanya and aman
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent. Thanks for the PM.
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update!!!!

Love Akash and Payal!!!!
Shyam suck it up and tell your wife about your sister.
Anjali needs to be more aware of others feelings.

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2 relationships...on the verge of breaking,...n 2 on the verge of making...

how perfect...u got 4 parellel tracks going...quick interesting...n loving it...

Avni
chetanahooda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
[This is a members only post]

The content of this update is slightly mature, readers below the age of 18 read at your own risk. Consider yourself warned.

Strings Attached!

Chapter 7

(Day 1)

Khushi informed the Auto-rickshaw driver to re-direct the auto to the Chandni Chowk Mandir after a phone call from Anjali Ji. She had planned to go to the Mandir but the Laad Governor's face had popped into her mind, as if floating ' she let out a bark of a laugh at comparing him with the floating head of 'Gerontion', apt!- informing her that he does not tolerate slackers. But when your actual boss calls you, you  jump and say 'Where?'

Khushi promised the auto driver extra 50 bucks for waiting for her; he gave her a 15 minutes dead line and extra 50 for the next 15. Khushi let out a huff and muttered, brother and sister were going to drain her dry of all the money she had in her coffers.

Khushi touched the first step with her right hand and raised it to her forehead in salutation of the sacred place and then ran up the stair trying to locate her insistent boss. She spotted Anjali ji in between a gang of richly clad clan. She thought she'll wait for the aarti to be over, but was spotted by Anjali ji before that and hand motioned to join in. She hesitated for a moment, but said 'Hey devi maiyya, raksha kar' and joined the group.

She stood behind a very tall man, almost blocking her; it was a relief in its own way.

Arnav felt a cold wind blow past him; he was dragged by his Nani on the pretext of the family lacking in family time to a Mandir first thing in the morning. He was by no means a big fan of these rituals, but to be dragged here first thing was heights! He looked sideways at his sister, who had acted very weirdly this morning when she refused Nani point blank to wake up Shyam for the Mandir visit, of course on some lame pretext. He knew his sister well, he knew she was lying but hesitated in interfering. He was not a man who took any sort of interference in his personal life by anyone, which was why his family members, especially his Di had to resort to manipulation. He provided all his family members with the space he craved. He saw her waving at someone to join in, he was about to look back when his Nani saw him and coughed the cough of a pissed woman. He instantly snapped his head back towards the idol, thinking it must be Jijaji.

His JIJAJI stood behind the tall man in black, she smiled at his back for all the fidgeting she saw, 'he must be getting late for something' she thought without realizing it was her sister who was the something. Anjali limped a little back to come to Aakash's level and dragged Khushi up front. Damn! She though, not near the Casanova!

She was a little too taken aback and her lose left wrist hit the very pert tush of the man she feared.

Arnav turned back the second he felt a delicate hand softly hit his ass; eve-teasing was almost a norm in Delhi, but in a Mandir and of a Gay variety! Well that was new!

He encountered his smirking sister and HER!

Only soothing thought was her horrified expression and a gaping mouth. Call it fate or the ill fate of Ms. Gupta that a house fly at that very moment came to cherish the delights offered in Prasad and was about to home into her gaping mouth, that he without thought swished his hand and captured the fly in his right hand, so were his reflexes, but the down side was the whole family was watching him and his act. He mentally cursed himself for his actions.

Khushi snapped her mouth shut the very second he captured the house fly, damn the cliche!

She gulped and looked up at him, but he seemed to have decided to avoid her, she looked away.

'Nani, this is Khushi. I was telling you about. The Lucknow girl. She is Madhumati ji's niece.'  Devyani nodded in understanding, of not just the reference but her grandson's reaction too. Interesting!

'Hello bitiya, it is very nice to meet you. Madhumati Ji had been very important to Anjali bitiya over the years, it good to meet her near ones.'

'Namastey Nani ji, I have also heard a great deal about Anjali ji from Buaji over the years and look now she has been kind enough to present me with such an opportunity to work in the fashion world.'

Arnav's eyes automatically moved towards Khushi when his sister mentioned Madhumati Ji, could this connection get any weirder!

Aakash was getting tetchy by the second and finally made a noise.

'Dadi, I have to leave, can I get the Aarti?'

'Aakash, the point of this pooja is for family to spent some time together in harmony, stop fidgeting!

'Dadi, even chun-mun is late. Family time is good, but we have to adhere to some rules, like the school timings na?' he might be tetchy but his spunky side never left him. Devyani saw a light in his eyes which had nothing to do with his genius. He was the technical genius in her family and at every new thing he came up with had the joy of a child in it. But today he had the joy of a love-lore man, she thanked Devi Maiyya for presenting this day to her, when both her grandsons were bestowed!

Mercy! Khushi asked for mercy as the Laad Governor's eyes bore into her right temporal lobe, slowly driving her blind. Her contemplation was disturbed by two chubby hands playing with her payal. She looked down and was encountered by an angel.

'Khushi, this is my daughter Chun-mun.'

'Chunnu this is-' the little devil took over.

'Impu-Dent girl from the photo, I know mommy!'

There was silence for about a minute, where it dawned on the family the whole thing was planned and the little she devil had just spilt the good milk. Devyani smiled at the furious face of her grandson, the confused and scared of her other taller grandson and the guilty victorious one of her granddaughter, while her great-grand daughter was oblivious to the Pandora box she had just unleashed!

Angel my foot! She-devil more like! But this time our Ms. Gupta did not take time to realize that the job was a power-play between brother and sister and not a favour to the niece of an acquaintance.

Pawn! Pawn in the games of the rich!

Like hell!

Her nose flared in anger, but before she could say anything, the tall guy snatched the she-devil from the floor and said his good-byes to the family. She thought she might have seen him somewhere, but she forgot as the two above mentioned siblings were at war!

'Di a word!'

'Why Chote, have you forgotten to form sentences?'

He just growled at her.

'You know I can teach you all over again, I did it the first time anyways!'

'Di don't play the child!'

She just smiled a satisfied smile and walked away, leaving a flustered a Khushi behind.

The Laad Governor might not be a part of the scheme but she had a feeling, Anjali Ji was going to goad him into it now!

'Di, take her off my service.'

'Chote! You can't tell me what to do. Manipulate me all you want at least pretend to care, hmm?'

'Di I don't want to play your games, let her go.'

'Let her go? Chote, you sound almost concerned! I am impressed and you have proved my thinking right, why now I won't call it off even if I want to!'

He just made a disgusted noise. 'Di what are you trying to do?'

'Find you happiness Chote, I am all about your Khushi!' she laughed out loud and left a huffing Arnav behind to move to the group of amused Raizada's and Khushi.

Yes her decision was correct, her brother had for her lost his sensitive side and she would get it back. By hook or crook!

Arnav had turned and started to walk when he heard Nani call him, he closed his eyes for a second and looked back, thank god SHE was looking away, he was in no mood for her.

'Chote take the Aarti before you leave.'

Arnav came back took the Aarti and was about to take the first step when his sister said

'Chote why don't you take Khushi with you, you are both going to the same destination!'

Before he could react, khushi let out a surprised 'WHAT?' startling everyone around. She then made a guilty face and said ' Anjali Ji, I have an auto waiting, please don't worry. If you could just tell me what you called me for, so I could make my way to the office, you see my new boss doesn't like slackers!'

While the first half was said in pure defeat, the second half had fire burning and had its desired effect and maybe more on her target.

'Nothing Khushi, I knew you would be passing by and thought to invite you to the aarti.'

'Ji, so I'll make my way now. Nice to meet you Nani Ji, Mama Ji and Mami ji.' She ignored the rakshash on her way out. That irked him more than the dig about slackers.

Arnav's eyes never left the sashaying bottom of the impudent chit; How dare she ignore him? How dare she say no to a lift by Arnav Singh Raizada!

'Nani I'll see you in the evening. Di.' He left a nod for his sister and followed the now almost-out-of-vision Khushi out.

He had just reached the last steps of the Mandir when he saw her zoom out in an auto. Well at least she hadn't been lying. He climbed his SUV and zoomed past the afore-mentioned auto.

Khushi could not believe her eyes, either he was crazy or will turn her crazy very very soon!

'Bhaiya, thodi tez chalao!' 'Listen drive faster!'

'I will not let that Laad Governor win!'

Her auto stopped right next to his window at the next red light, where the rakshash himself looked down from his rath (ride) and bore his aviator studded eyes into her agitated ones, as if telling her she ain't gonna win!

She huffed at him and saw the light go green and shouted on top of her voice, 'Bhaiya chalo!' The auto driver till then had deciphered his passenger to be a lunatic and didn't question her and just zoomed past the monstrous car to his left. For all his pains he received an angry horn by the owner.

Khushi jumped will glee and laughed out loud, the joy of a triumphant child was evident on her face. Arnav was over taking the rickety auto rickshaw when he saw the child like joy bloom and lose on her face, he admitted to himself as he parked in his spot in the parking area, that he had never in his life witnessed such pure joy!

He was on his way out from the parking lot towards the lift when he heard HER shouting again and thought, she sure yells a lot and automatically winced at the thought. He took another step towards the lift when he heard a raised male voice and stopped. Warning bells went off in his head and he turned towards the scene of crime all the while cursing himself for even caring!

He was welcomed by a bull like expression on Khushi's face, while she was bent at the angle of 70degree to her front, as if ready for charge! No wonder the auto rickshaw driver had resorted to a raised voice.

'I said 50 rupees, not one penny more!'

'You made me wait for 20 minutes sharp, I told you beforehand that 50 rupees for every 15 minutes and you where 5 minutes over the dead line.'

'Are you kidding me?! I am not paying 50 rupees for 5 minutes! Take these extra 10 bucks and leave me alone.'

'I am not budging and neither are you, I want my 50 rupees.'

Khushi's ready retort was interrupted by a thunder from the Laad governor himself.

'What the hell is going on here?!'

Khushi looked at him and involuntarily gulped. The auto rickshaw driver saw an ally and relayed the deal they had.

Arnav closed his eyes and let out a breath, then focused at Khushi.

'Have you paid?'

'Yes I have paid him the actual fare and 50 for 15minutes and an additional 10 for the extra 5minutes, but this gree-'

'Ms. Gupta you have answered what I asked and rest I am not interested in. Now take your things and get your ass to work!'

While the first sentence was a cold informative statement, the next sentence changed colour like a chameleon and came thundering out. Khushi's brain was stuck at the 'ASS' part. But she scrammed!

Before the auto rickshaw driver could protest, Arnav threw a five hundred rupee note at him and grabbed hold of his collar,

'How dare you raise your voice at her you filth! If I see you within 50 meters of her ever again, you won't see daylight , do you get me?' He got a scared nod out from the man and then shouted at him, 'Get the hell out of my building!' The scared man had his ride out from there in less than a minute!

Aman had just entered the building after a sleepless night when he spotted Lavanya, 'Perfect!' he thought to himself. Like the sleepless night was not enough that now he had to start the day with seeing her. He sent a prayer above to end the torment of the next 14 days now!

'Fashion week, Fashion week, Fashion week.' He kept chanting the words like a mantra as he made his way to his office. He was about to take a left to the corridor that led to his office when he heard the characteristic sniff from Lavanya's studio. He stopped immediately and breathed out in frustration. He willed himself to move for the spot and ignore her. But damn it, he could even move a step. He called himself all sorts of names to have reached the office before everyone, when he explicitly knew that Lavanya came to her studio early in the mornings, way before everyone during the Fashion Week schedule.

His mind was in a tussle, where one side kept on reminding him of the pain she had inflicted upon him and the other kept on reminding of the wonderful times they had shared; his body, well it was never in his control when she was within sniffing distance.

He heard an even louder sniff and then a blow, he smiled to himself picturing her blowing her nose. On their honeymoon, they had gone to 'Dalhousie' and Lavanya had developed an allergy from 'Congress Grass' and had end up sneezing all 5 days they managed to stay there. They had to abort the whole honeymoon trip. He smiled fondly at the recollection of her pouty face during the drive back, she had been mad at herself for ruining their honeymoon.

He shook himself from the memory to focus back to the present and let out a frustrated breath, entered the studio without knocking.

Lavanya willed herself to stop crying, her eyes by now were the size of a base ball and as red as her bridal collection. She let out a huff of chuckle at her own metaphors. So lost was she in her contemplation that she missed the opening of the door.

Aman moved inside and heard her chuckle, he immediately smiled and he could guess that she must be laughing at something she must have said. Lavanya had a trait for laughing at her own jokes in private. It would seem mad to a third person, but people who knew her found it endearing, well at least he did.

He stood merely an inch away from her, breathing her in. His eyes closed at the lazy pleasure just her scent provided.

Lavanya had caught on to his presence as soon as he started to move towards her, she held her breath and racked her brain to find an appropriate sentence to acknowledge his presence. She was not awarded with the time as Aman closed the distance between them and took a heady breath just above her nape. She froze, while her body broke in goose bumps.

Without thought, Aman's palms moved to Lavanya's waist creating a space between her jeans and summer cotton top. The top to begin with lingered a few centimeters above her jeans, so easily twisted to the trained ministration of Aman.  His smooth, balmy fingers touched her bare skin, while his nose buried in the crook of her neck. Lavanya let out a hiss at the unpredictable bite that followed the nose on her neck. When she tried to move within his grasp, he clawed his fingers on her waist making her stay.

'Aman-'

'Shhh-La' her name was barely a whisper when it finally left his lips.

Lavanya's blood was pumping and a heady silence had crept around the studio, but it was a silence of awaited passion.

Aman moved his hands to her belly, pulling her back to his front and moved his lips along the length of her neck. All the while biting and sucking its way up, he put his nose on her ear, breathing in and breathing out.

Then out of nowhere he bit her ear lobe while simultaneously he cupped her hot mould with his right hand over the jeans. The callous material of the jeans rubbed his palm, while he massaged her and she let out a frustrated moan.

'Aman, I-a'aaah'I wa-aant to kiss you.' 

Aman twisted her in his arms, his right hand went to her butt while the left hand found its way in her long hair, pulling them back to adjust her face to receive his kiss. He did not immediately grant her, her wish. He rubbed his lips against her and pulled back as soon as she tried to latch on. He then bit her lower lip, by this time Lavanya's arms had crept to his shoulders, more to hold him than for the sake of balance.

Lavanya let out a moan when he bit her lip and tried to move towards him, rubbing herself against his hardness. But not for long, Aman indulged for a minute the pulled her back with hands on her and kissed her properly. It was an invasion, he covered her lips with force and plunged his tongue into her mouth, but as God would have it they broke apart at a VERY loud gasp.

Khushi knew that Lavanya Ma'am would be in the studio, for she was informed about it by the guard at the punching desk. She picked up a cup of tea on her way to the studio and was welcomed by a passionately entangled Lavanya ma'am and Aman sir. She let out a VERY loud gasp, immediately turned, closed her eyes and ran for her life, all the way chanting 'Hey Devi Maiyya, Hey Devi Maiyya, Hey Devi Maiyya.'

Again as God would have it, her tortured figure banged into Arnav Singh Raizada!

He had been typing away on his blackberry to his friend Aseem, when a hot, literally hot bubble, liquiddy and soft banged into him. He felt a hot liquid tickle down his chest, leaving a terrible burning sensation with it.

'What the F*cking hell!'

Khushi opened her eyes when the wall she had banged into spoke in the voice of none other than Laad Governor. Her eyes grew the size of potatoes with realization that she had banged into him and on top of that she had spilled hot tea all over him. She took hold of her duppatta and started dabbing it all over his chest.

'I am sorry, sorry, so, so, so, sorr-'

Arnav took hold of her hand in his right hand and shut her mouth with the left one.

'Stop it.'

She looked at him, he was in pain it was itched on his face, but his voice carried the same authority she was getting used to, in just a day. She automatically stepped back, but he did not release her hands and had to move back close to him. The tea cup lay forgotten between their feet.

'Ms. Gupta you are trouble personified.'

He pushed her back and walked up to his cabin, cursing his sister all the way.

Khushi stood there for a while and then gathered her courage to turn back. She saw Aman sir exit the studio. She let out a breath and moved towards the studio.

What a day this was turning out to be!

Ciao!

Love!

Chetana.

Buddy me for PM's.

Chapter 6                                                      Chapter 8 

Edited by chetanahooda - 11 years ago