PersieV thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Hey guys second thread for our chat club! We are crazy! LALALALALAALA I'm very honoured to open this thread

I'm just going to invade this with GIFS K?










THAT JUST SAYS f**k ME ^^^^




I NEVER FORGOT YOU ADAM, I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL... ;)





NOW THAT'S SEXY, HE'S RAPING ME WITH HIS EYES.


I THINK I'M DONE SPAM PEOPLE




Edited by Aveiro - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

40.3k

Users

13

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

PersieV thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
SO HEY GUYS AGAIN 😆 LET'S SPAM SHALL WE 😉

ARGHHH THESE EMOTICONS PISS ME OFF
Edited by Aveiro - 14 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
Res-wa Vey o Res-wa Vey

Res-wa Vey Res-wa Vey


Res-wa Vey o Res-wa Vey

Res-wa Vey Res-wa Vey


Kyu Res hai itna teri hi chat mein


o Res-wa Vey o Res-wa Vey


Res-wa Vey Res-wa Vey
Edited by lazyleaves - 14 years ago
jessicad thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
I LOVE YOU ALL

HAHAHA LALALAL Liya? 😆
Edited by jessicad - 14 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Woohooo New thread!!!!🥳

We rock guys😃

undRESs
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 14 years ago
arisai thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
res.

Guys- Daily Mail throwing a hissy fit over Caesarian Sunday again. IT'S AN ANNUAL TRADITION! DNW yearly repeats of the same news article pleej. :')


arisai thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
We merging Mood Songs with Writings & Ramblings?
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: arisai

We merging Mood Songs with Writings & Ramblings?


What's mood songs???another CC??
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
Resalliud Damn It 2nd Page !! F*L !!
Edited by .._sonii_.. - 14 years ago
arisai thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
Yesss to meeting new people.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".