Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

it has been a long time

plz update

kunav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...Amazing...terrific...mindblowing...would be understatements!!! U'r an absolute genius
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
please update soon and accept my frnd request
izzy0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
pls update... dont leave such a story incomplete
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
please yaar update this story it's truly wonderful, and i really want to read more please update soon!!!!! 

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
NOTE

hey guys!!!

I know its been forever and a century since this has been updated but i have some bad news. This FF won't be updated anytime soon. We are putting this FF ON HOLD because Mya and I have been busy and Mya has pretty much been inactive just as much as i have. I am back on the forum for now, but she is busy with school, and shes in a crucial year of high school so i don't want to disturb her. And grad school has also started again for me so things are a bit rough. Even if i get time, this is a joint ff and i would hate to continue it without her even though she offered for me to try it but honestly i started this with her and i don't want to continue it without her. I just wouldn't be able to write without her, it doesn't feel right. Its sad but a true fact that life has taken over!

WE both are really thankful to each and every one of you for supporting this ff and being so eager to read! It really makes us very happy to know that our work has been getting so much appreciation. I know this is coming as a huge disappoint but god willing we will be able to continue this some day! 

Thank you so much for all those PMs that i get daily and the posts you guys write everyday on this ff! It really does mean a lot and we are so sorry for not being able to continue this right now.

Until then adios! And hope that whenever we do decide to continue this ff we will have all our readers back! 

Also those of you that follow my (hershi's)  ff Forever mine, i will be continuing that soon...i just need a little time to think things through and make a better story line so do look out for that!!

Here is a link to both of our Index where you guys can read our works. I know its not much, but console yourself with that until we can get back to this. 😉

Much love
hershi and Mya

Edited by Smileyface - 11 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i will miss this story
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will be waiting for it Mya and Hersh 🤗
Raizaada312 thumbnail
Plz update as soon as u can guys. I'm a new member & this is my first read. I eagerly await to read more. Plz update soon. 
5ea03091 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys, 
Please please please take a break from ur break N update this... 
🥺