Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Thank You star.. I have the exactly same views about KAM.. most overrated drama ever.. ever.. the girl is pathetic to say the least..

Imran Abbas the lesser said the better.. he is not likeable..

Add me to your groupp..
I found the drama pathetic..
It just made me laugh and cringe..
Couldn't even take it seriously.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw, well that's unfortunate. See, you should stick with what your getting. Greed and Jealousy kills. ðŸ˜‰ I only watched him in Akbari Asghari and MZZB but in both I overlooked him. Akbari Asghari cause it was funny. 😆 And MZZB because, well, he wasn't that an important character. But I didn't mind his acting in both. It wasn't great, but it was fine. Bollywood level, I don't know.

Oh and I saw him in Kuch... um something, I have weak memory can't remember ðŸ˜•. But he is married, his wife's pregnant, he has cancer, he dies, and his mom is played by Sameena Perzada. ðŸ˜‰  I enjoyed him in that. It ended a couple months ago... The OST is like: wo humsafar hua JAisai... Oh got it!... koi lamha gulaab sa jaisai! Yay!! I don't have that week memory it's Koi Lamha Gulaab Sa Lagai. I think.., although I'm pretty sure... ðŸ˜³

I haven't seem KAM, probably wouldn't like it... I didn't like the promos but the OST was very catchy.
Edited by --Iqra-- - 11 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
is this imran abbas hate club😆
i dont hate the guy nor do i like him...didnt watch KAM...watched an episode and gave up,...about his debut...he should have read the fine print..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WHAT THE? 🤣 🤣 🤣
BAHAHAHA
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he was doing good in dramas in his home country...all these actors why r they off to Bollywood as if its a treasure
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Add me to your groupp..

The day he picked on Indians he was an instant dislike for me.. can't stand Racism at all..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Add me to your groupp..

Actually KAM was pretty decent. Or maybe I just like it when shows have this focus on Islam rather than the stupidity the entertainment industry normally shows us. Imran well I don't have an opinion on him really. To me he is just okayish, in real there is nothing that really attracts me to him. As in his whole aura is fake to me. He got what he deserved, karma, he breached the contract terms. As in actor he is decent so I won't write him off completely.

However, the girl, Sadia who's her face, gosh I cannot stand her. Very bland and boring and cannot act neither does she seem to work hard to try. She puts me off immensely. How does she get offers someone please tell me?
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Never liked the guy. He and his followers promoted sectarianism on their facebook and twitter page.
Now he should contact deenga from drama ashk who can help him forget this rejection by making bhang for him.