Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

hugsss nothing will pacify me today...nothing...im so ooo doneee eee😆Originally posted by: afnariaz
I know you are really pissed off...Think now everyone thinks that Arnav doing everything because she effects him even his brain and for her happiness.(you know well I can't use wrong against Khushi).So now they are thinking against him.May be(my trusts almost vanished)CV's wants to show like his way snake's real face will come in front of family and mode change from they have to believe to its their belief.And they have to welcome ?Khushi wholeheartedly not half or not for a particular person's happy or not because someone's force.
hugsss nothing will pacify me today...nothing...im so ooo doneee eee😆
Im ASR hahahahhaha 🤗muhaa aaaOriginally posted by: afnariaz
Tum bhi zidii ho(remember?)
Since yesterday my SM is full of IPK feeds. Don't know why, 15yrs anniversary was 2 months ago, but its great to see people still loving and...
~ Arnav-Khushi ...Hamesha~ By:Mysticaldivine. “I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You...
0