LIVE UPDATE.. (Frm the STUDIOS)

vinit_1242 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi people.

I just returned frm the studio... This thursday evenrybody will perform consistently.... Aubrokanti will get DOUBLE PROMOTION (3 A+). This Friday is the most emotional EPISODE of SRGMP till today.. I cud not stop tears frm my eyes....  

FRIDAYS EPISODES INFO>>>>>

Diwakar sang "Ek pyar ka nagma" and All judges were so much impressed... His Parents came on stage and his dad spoke "Diwakar is alive and he will surely do something." and he started crying .. even audience was in tears... never seen this is SRGMP history in last 5 yrs ...

then Sameer sang on of the songs composd by SHAANS DAD and everybody was impressed...  SHAAN started crying at the end of the song.. Even BAPPI DA, ALKA and Abhijit DA started crying.. all became emotional... Bappi told clearly "I have never cried after hearing song.. he made me very very emotional." Shaan came to Bappi da and gave him a hug.. Even Sameer burst into tears...

Pawani sang "Akele hum Akele tum" which she sang with her dad when she was very young.. All judges were impressed..

after all this emotional period.. SHRADHA das started crying inbetween her performance. and her performance was spoiled and she got - B+ , B+ and A .

Then it was Sanchita and While singing she got some problem in her throat and she stopped for 10 seconds.. but ALKA YAGNIK told her to continue ... and she did.. she sang wonderfully.

JUDGES WERE SO TENSED THAT THEY DECIDED TO CANCEL THE ELIMINATION AS IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO TAKE DECISION. EVEN GAJENDRA SINGH CAME ON THE SETS... DISCUSSION TOOK PLACE FOR 30 MINS... AND THEN THEY DECIDE TO ELIMINATE ONE OF THEM.....

then everybody was given their report cards and were told to open.. they started opening - Sameer , Diwakar, Aubrokanti and Pawani were SAFE...

then SANCHITA OPENED HER REPORT CARD AND SHE SAW THAT SHE WAS EVEN SAFE.. Shradha started crying.. but then  judges told her to open her report card.. Even she was safe... So now on next Thursday(31 august) ONE contestant will be eliminated on FRIDAY(1st september) one more will be eliminated.. So next week it will be game of Survival as Bappi da said....

Abt 31st and and 1st september results.. i ll give u updates...

one of the pics of this Fridays  episode...

Seen in the pic r SHAAN and SANCHITA and on the right GAJENDRA SINGH...

Reply if u like my UPDATE.

Edited by vinit_1242 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Hey vinit!haven't seen u in a long time! 😛 Thanx alot for the updates,they were great! 😃 I'm so happy Divakar is safe,i'm really glad he gave a wonderful performance today 😳 Edited by ms_naughty_devi - 17 years ago
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Vinit,
It is so good to see you back in action on this forum. You are supergood. 😛
vinit_1242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

Vinit,
It is so good to see you back in action on this forum. You are supergood. 😛

Thanx a lot

momeita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks vinit for the update..........missing ur updates very much frm last few weeks ........good to here from u again.
filmi_chick99 thumbnail
hi vinit..nice to hear that all are in......... 😃 also nice to hear everyone (well..almost) did a good job..i'm proud of them 👍🏼
vinit_1242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: B & B

Thx buddy. Is this update for Thu. or Friday?

both days....

Edited by vinit_1242 - 17 years ago
apparaohoare thumbnail
Thank you Vinit for the updates. We missed your studio updates.

How was your date with Dino?

hpms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
what was the theme of songs for the thursday and friday episodes?
aiks thumbnail
Thx vinit. how was ur meeting with dino morea?? 😛