Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rulingtheworld

Loved ur post deval ... 👏Love the current track...and i m so proud of being a true and loyal arshian ...ppl  here are so negative...if they think the story is being revolved around anjali now and khushi is being sidelined... it was the same since the beginning...anjali's life was the main part of the story because story started with shyam and his cheating...how can someone say stop showing anjali...shyam...i also saw someone's comment saying we are done with shyam...get another negative character...what the hell...dadi is also a new negative character...is everybody happy to see dadi... are ppl not bashing her...?.
problem is ppl need a reason to be unhappy...they were unhappy even b4 arshi wedding...but they have forgotten that now and say we loved the old ipkknd...let a few months pass and this will repeat...
now they want more arshi nok-jhok's what did they say when arshi got married...and we got a lot of nok-jhok's , comedy , romance...they called it mind less comedy and asked CV's to concentrate on the story...now when CV's are giving importance to the story...they dont want it...they are sooo fickle...their needs keep changing and this surely is confusing the CV's to exactly what the audience wants to watch...and this majorly is effecting the TRP's and the popularity...other show fans are misusing it...may be CV's are also fed up of these reactions...everybody expects appreciation especially when they are doing a great job . Cant we just do a small thing by appreciating their efforts...its not so tough...we must encourage themand plz stop bashing...its insulting...! if you are not liking the show...stop watching instead of bashing here...funny part is ppl bash...swear they wont watch but end up watching and again return to the forum to bash...

i watch the show for Ashi...Am a hugeee fan of barun sobti...and arnav singh raizada...i will watch this show for them no matter what...! and if any day i m unhappy about the show...I will silently leave but never insult the actors or the team which someday gave me a show which made me laugh...cry...drool over ASR...which entertained me for more than an year...which became a part of my life...
loved every thing u mentioned here...

LILY JAMES

I am so glad that you saw my thread! But Lily, this is not our FB fan page where ppl understand what we say! They are taking it wrong way.. Now they are saying that stop gandhigiri  and do not give us advise..!! I also do not like few things sometimes. but I just keep it to myself and do not say it! I was going to clear this thread, coz people are thinking that I am against of them and this kind of post is not acceptable! But then I feel like mods will close it if they want to. why would not clear this out!