Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There are generally a mix of both nice and horrible persons on Earth. I have not been to Switzerland but I understand the people there are very nice and courteous.
I'd say perhaps Switzerland, New Zealand and Japan rank very high.Forbes survey : For Expats New Zealand was voted as a place easy for expats to settle down with friendly people and little cultural, food and language barrier. India, UAE, Russia was voted as one of the worst.I am also pretty impressed by the hospitality shown by my friends in Philippines.-- Ya thats why single moms population so high there!😉I understand that Iranians and Irish are nice courteous people too.
I think a lot has to do with culture and religion. Indians by nature and not really violent.
Yes heard good things about Norway and Canada too.Probably Norway .. Canada ..
That is true and so are the Koreans. Koreans can be very rough.Originally posted by: return_to_hades
I doubt Japan is on the list. The Japanese are known to be very Xenophobic and don't treat women the best.
Have you been there ? Once you know them they can be very nice.