Posted: 11 years ago

but the current track is more about jeevika and manvi 
it is about behna bond 
not about virman 
thats why 
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i understand ur pov...maybe because kushal wasnt well n unavailable...but i too wished manu to take virats name along with jeevika ...since she was saying this to her jiju ,hezz not only her jiju but viru's bro also...
cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed
let see what cvs wants to show
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree!she could have atleast said pls take care of Virat:((( nd its nt abt Kushal not there for shoot or his health jus that line would have made VirMan love more strong!
she dnt love him..care kaha se aygii huh   ..she cheating him jst to live her last days with her  mahan di thatz it ...poor virat...😭
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I couldn't stop myself  from replying. I usually don't participate too often! But, your post made me want to comment! All I can say is that, the scene focused in on Jeevika-Viren and Maanvi. Virat is an equal companion along with the three of them. That scene where Maanvi asked Viren to never let Jeevs cry and to always keep her happy highlighted the reason why the CVS showed the scene. I thought it was truly amazing for Maanvi to talk to her brother in law like that, trying to assure him. And on the other hand, Jeevs wants to save her sister and she will go to any measure to make sure of that. Right now, this episode focused in on Viren (which I love because he truly deserved it) Im sure Maanvi loves Virat equally and if not more than he loves her! ðŸ˜Š
shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was needed for the moment and for the track, so its cool guyss! :) x