Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 18shabbo

<div align="left"><font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">please it was a good enough episode...the daughter of the house just lost her baby so why wont the family will be shown grieving over it.</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Plus Dadi needs to do what Dadi was brought for.</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Snakey had to come to show what he wanted.</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Arnav did what we all wanted.</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And Khushi did what Arnav wanted most.</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Everyone did their jobs well.</font>
</div>

ya right khushi did what arnav wanted most ... Not said a dialog and keep standing like a costar and not lead ... Ooo sorry i forgot .. The lead is DB
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: saij

I enjoyed the episode.

Really u enjoyed k's ignorance also
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good episode...was blown over by abhaas's acting today n what to say of the punches...i screamed with joy!:* but ya,inspite of all this,couldn't help noticing that khushi was just a showpiece today.i don't mind DB getting a bit of screen space 4 a few days but sanaya without dialogues was a bit too much 4 me!:(
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mohit4601

THANX SECOND PERSON WHO SUPPORTS ME

dear for God's sake watch it on TV...then only TRP will be high and CV can show what they actually want to show...CVs also  are bothered about TRPs...please do watch..its a request...dnt mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrlpam

Good episode...was blown over by abhaas's acting today n what to say of the punches...i screamed with joy!:* but ya,inspite of all this,couldn't help noticing that khushi was just a showpiece today.i don't mind DB getting a bit of screen space 4 a few days but sanaya without dialogues was a bit too much 4 me!:(

ya thats what i felt vry awkward today ... Khushi as a showpiece
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
it was a good episode
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ENLIGHTENED1

it was a good episode<div></div>

plz donno mind me... After all every1 had diff point of view
sweety19sa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya epi was nice...really enjoyed...especially punches n slap...rest of scence were also...a bro taking care of sis...
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety19sa

ya epi was nice...really enjoyed...especially punches n slap...rest of scence were also...a bro taking care of sis...