4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this brand new gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-------------------------

PV show is tagged in this video .. so all plsss comment here πŸ˜ƒ

Today's Episode Analysis

Today's episode was like a breath of fresh air after long time if I ignore the first 5-7 mins and just concentrate on the fun-filled enoc**ter of Aarti-Yash and Aman in Mumbai πŸ˜› .. Flashback was just adorable even though it had its share of loopholes too but still fun and entertaining to watch πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I loved the overall characterisation of Aman for 3 main reasons ... 😳

Reason 1...Aman first guy to confront Yash and tell him listen to others too πŸ˜ƒ : Aman is the first guy who had the courage to directly confront Yash and tell him that he should learn to listen to others first before jumping to conclusions and Aman was not even scared of Yash's anger like his own family πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ...Also when Yash sees Aman and Aarti together , I noticed a certain guilt in Yash's eyes and voice as if he knows somewhere he is at fault too the way he feels so possessive towards Aarti and so he was trying his best to avoid Aarti-Aman but Aman made sure he does not leave Yash till he is ready to listen to him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...In short Yash is trying to run away from the whole issue because he is scared that his own feelings for Aarti will come out as well but now Aman wont leave him unless he exposes Yash's feelings in open πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Reason 2.. Aman first guy to successfully get a reaction out of Yash in favour of Aarti πŸ˜ƒ : From the flashback its clear that Aman's only motive to deliberately flirt with Aarti or to false praise her beauty etc etc is just to get a reaction from Yash because Aman guessed it from their first confrontation itself that Yash is madly in love with Aarti and extremely possessive about her or else Yash will not go to the extent of directly giving him a kick on his face without even trying to find out who is he πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...There itself Aman guessed it that Aarti's love is not one-sided  ,but even Yash is mad about her but he is in denial πŸ˜ƒ..And thats why Aman starts deliberately flirting with Aarti to get Yash's reaction and he succeeds too because even though Yash was on phone during tea-time , his concentration was just on Aarti 😳 ;Yash dint enjoy Aman holding Aarti's hand or praising her pink suit reason why for the first time he says Aarti looks beautiful in yellow and not pink πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...So Aman achieves his mission of making Yash jealous and getting a reaction out of it to prove to Aarti that your husband too is in love with u πŸ˜ƒ...So whoever had tension of negative Aman can just chill since Aman is here to make Yash realise about his love for Aarti 😳😳

Reason 3 .. Aman's dialogues r a riot πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and filled with positivity πŸ˜ƒ...His dialogue of "If Yash is not in love with u , then how can these 3 kids come " was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Then his other dialogue of "Yash is your deewana " is something we all wanted to hear and I loved the way Aarti blushes after hearing it 😳...and his climax dialogue of "If I knew Aarti is doing remarriage , then I would hv come with varmala all the way from Denmark" takes the cake as it gives the first reality chk to Yash since I can see the fear of loosing Aarti in his eyes when he listens to this dialogue of Aman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...Overall Aman's dialogues and Yash's reaction makes the episode a fun ride reason why I loved Aman today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Overall Aman is a harmless guy who just wants Yash to accept his love for Aarti and that was his only agenda in Mumbai but mayb Aman never thought his harmless flirting will get such extreme reaction from Yash later ...I think as per precap mayb Aman keeps some bet with Yash that whoever wins tennis match will take Aarti for dinner and then mayb Aman wins it and he takes Aarti to dinner ... Then they both get stuck up in rain .. rest is history ...lets see ..mystry still continues πŸ˜•

Just Jealousy is certainly not the reason of Yash's anger .. Its only a part of it 😊

Just jealousy is certainly not the reason of Yash's anger since Aarti herself made it clear to Vidhi today  that its her mistake to go out with Aman that night and then come back at 3am about which she never told Yash  .. so definitely something else happened because of which Yash is feeling cheated and his frustration is because all these days Aarti never bothered to give him any explanation about the night ../On the other hand Aarti feels Yash does not know about this night outing and mayb only today she found out from Vidhi that Yash knows it all πŸ˜•...But the question is why will Aarti go out with Aman at night without informing Yash ?? ...So like I said mystry still continues πŸ˜†

Now the jealousy part is only adding up to Yash's otherwise grown frustration of that one particular night about which today all r asking the same question to Aarti that why did u hide it from Yash .. Only Aarti can tell the reason why if Bua and company lets her speak... πŸ˜†

Yash is still in initial phase of love ...It will take time for him to actually realise he is in love and only then he will b able to put his complete trust on Aarti 😳

Love really has no definition .. every person sees love in a different way .. u just cannot define love .. for some love is all about respect and understanding and trust which r abstract form of love .. for some love is more physical ... for some love is all about emotions in which possessiveness ,jealousy ,insecurity all these come ... So I believe there r various phases of love ... 😳

What Yash feels for Aarti is the initial phase .. the realisation of mayb he is falling for someone .. jealousy , possessiveness , insecurity ..all these r part of that initial phase which we see in Mumbai flashback and even now πŸ˜› ..

Once he realiss and accepts he is in love after the whole mystry is out , then the phase of understanding , trust , respect , mutual communication all that comes which I m sure Yash will develop towards Aarti once he starts accepting that he has feeling for Aarti  which is the next phase  ..😳

And last once he confesses to his partner that he love her , finally we might see their consummation which  is the final stage of feeling complete in love 😳 ..

So Yash is still in that initial phase which can b even called as fatal attraction where your feelings r always extreme .. from here the journey of love starts 😊

I hope in the end Aarti walks out after giving the explanation and let for once Yash run behind Aarti πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›

I feel CVs purposely showed Aman running behind Yash which means Aman will explain it all to Yash in alone and at the same time Aarti will give explanation to entire family about the night mystry so that once all explanation is over and Aarti is further accused about her character , Yash can come to her rescue in the end πŸ˜ƒ...

This is where I want Aarti to say  "Enough is enough .. everytime Yaah ji will doubt my character and I will b accused .. so its better I actually walk out of this marriage if thats what Yash and all wants because I m no Sita who will give agni pariksha of my character...Yes I admit I made a mistake by hiding the night truth from Yash .. but did Yash ever questioned me about it like a proper husband ?? Did he even give me a chance to put an explanation ?? He just made a public mockery of our marriage without even bothering to find out the reason .. I m not saying I m right .. yes I mayb wrong .. but was Yash right in concluding the worst about me when he claims he trusts me ?? " 😊...After saying this Aarti should walk out and Yash should go behind her to stop her and bring her back in the house with full honour and respect ...

Only reason I want Aarti to say the above is because CVs hv repeatedly shown Aarti's humiliation in the show ..Today even Vidhi pounces on her with accusations and Pankaj blasts her in front of all  ...Thats why I want Aarti to hv her say in the end and just give it back to everyone in Scindia mansion just how she gave it back to Bua today πŸ˜ƒ

Yash will have respect and trust on Aarti only if Aarti gets the courage to give a reality check to Yash and make him realise that he is no God to always take decisions in their marriage .. this time she will take a decision πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of Loopholes in the episode .. CVs u listening ?? 😑

Firstly from where did Aman arrive in Aarti's beach house ?? I mean how he knows Aarti is on vacation in Mumbai in that beach house if they r meeting after 10 yrs ?? πŸ˜•...I hope CVs give some proper intro of Aman regarding how he found out about Aarti in Mumbai .. etc etc .. he must hv spotted her in Mumbai which is possible .. a proper intro would hv made it look logical at least 😊

Secondly How come kids r gone with servants while Aarti and Yash r alone standing somewhere when they came to Mumbai to spent time with kids ?? πŸ˜•..Again if they had met Aman in Pub ,things would hv looked more believable I feel 😊

Thirdly does Aman know about Aarti's past marriage or not is still a bit confusing πŸ˜•

Overall Aman is a interesting character but his entry leaves lots of question marks

Overall it was a good episode with lots of fun-filled flashback moments which I enjoyed watching after all the emotional atyaachar in last few days 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the
PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Announcements and Reminders

Please all participate in PV Video Mix contest and show your creativity  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

PV VM Contest  

Also cast your nominations for PV team in following link fast to make sure PV and its actors are nominated in the coveted ITA Awards πŸ˜ƒ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely Banner. @Maham

Apt title.

Now I'm reminded of the song Chup Tum Raho

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my take is going to be short. I hope no one throws anything at me after reading this.

So at one point in Mumbai Arti gave back Yash's phone. I thought they had an agreement that he would not use the phone at any time during the Mumbai trip.

Pankaj's attack on Arti with words was blocked by Aman.

Aman was stopped from defending Arti by Yash and inturn Yash's anger was blocked by
Aman.

Vidhi was trying to forge a path towards Arti but her progress was hindered by the confrontation between Yash and Aman.

Arti got side tracked by Vidhi's questioning. And right about when she was getting to the good stuff she got blocked by the King , The queen and the horse!

Arti is like the pawn who has to maneuver all through the maze of this chess game to convince the queen that she wants a chance at being up to standard in the queens eyes.

Arti got blocked by Bua yet again when she was getting to the good stuff and right about that point the episode airing time ran out.

Everybody seemed to be up in arms running around like headless chicken. The moral of the story is the longer you take time to explain something the harder it becomes to explain the truth.

I'm going to do some non linear thinking for awhile now.

what happens to the children if this marriage does not work in the end?

Would Yash find another spouse to marry and make a connection with?

What's the worst that could happen to Arti? Who will be the worst hit?

In my opinion Arti has little to lose and little to prove. Why should she prove anything to this family but her innate goodness is making her do all this kowtowing to the whims of the Scindia Pariwar.

The question still holds are they doing right by the children according to them!

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
res for  Yash turning to Hulk πŸ˜ˆ
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot jyoti...nice title!!  Subha hogi sham hogi Lekin uss raat ka raaz batanehi πŸ˜†Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reposting my analysis from yesterday's episode. for those who haven't read it =D

My Take  =D

So Finally I saw the episode, after having such an exhausting day. Plus I am not well either...so here I am being forced to take complete bed rest...I've been sleeping the entire day, so I think I have gaied enough energy to stay here for tonight...and chat with you all unless my brain decides to just shut down. *sigh*

Anyways enough me...starting with the episode.

Vidhi and Pankaj, haha the trio used to drink secretly? πŸ€£ cute...it happens a lot, I've done it meself. Haha...but I truly felt bad for pankaj when vidhi completely refused to stitch his button on the shirt because she had a lot of stuff to do. Like c'mon it's just a button she has to stitch not the whole shirt. I guess pankaj such dry behavior towards vidhi is truly justifying.

Yash missing his kids, was a nice scene too...thank god he remembers his kids still πŸ˜† but I was wondering how come there aren't any photos of ansh in that room yet? I think it's high time they put up a photo of his as well...they are siblings after all and the trio share that room. And everyone has accepted ansh as the son of the house too, so I am hoping we'll have ansh's photos soon too. Infact I am thinking if we can get a scene where yash puts up fotos oh his and aarti's in their room and ansh's in the kids' room...when everything is okay of course. That will be a cute scene to watch as well.

Coming to that camera, how on earth did that camera get in the kids room? and that too that had fotos oh aarti and aman only? πŸ˜• that really doesn't work for me...and bhawari, how on earth did she remember all of a sudden that this was the reason for yash's beahviour and that aarti ji didn't do this right with him πŸ˜• I tried to make out the words bhawari was saying but I couldn't really guess what her exact words were. But whatever it is, so far I feel that aarti returning home at 3 am in the morning on that rainy night is being exaggerated. And I'll have that feeling until I actually watch the flashback scene of aarti and aman.

Aman is a big time flirt, we all know...but he shares a strong bonding with aarti which was pretty clear in the episode and those photos that were shown. And thank god for aman who was able to notice that yash is in love with aarti πŸ˜† both aarti and yash are just simply tubelight to understand each other's feelings or shall I say both just ignoring that fact that they love each other. Aarti's flirty behavior, yash blushing whenever aarti flirts was clear indication that yash likes it...Aarti sounded a bit surprised when aman said that yash is in love with her and any husband would be possessive towards their wife and will feel bad if they saw their wife roam around with another man especially when they are good looking. Aman actually makes me laugh...haha and I really laughed when aman address yash as "Sadu" πŸ€£ so I am sure yash was pretty much dry towards aman, coz he obviously didn't like the fact that aarti was simply too much involved in the activities with aman.  So I won't be too surprised why yash refused to go out with aman and aarti πŸ˜† but I am sure that yash is pretty much angry about this that aarti has become so involved with aman and enjoying his company that she forgot that back at home yash was waiting for her. Perhaps we may see yash trying to call aarti but couldn't get through due to the rainy weather. And we may see yash waiting for aarti for dinner, and he was just very much concerned about her. Anyone will be pissed off about that. I know I will...

Haha bhua saw the two in the car...and cas just didn't believe him. Now that was hilarious, and I agreed with cas that due to her such behavior she never got any happiness in life. Wow bhua comparing aarti with sita ma. What a comparison...so even somewhere she agrees that yash and aarti are like ram sita πŸ€£

Coming to the scene where the trio siblings have a time of their own. Pankaj and prateik drinking,  though yash didn't touch it at first. But when pankaj said that he has to drink as aarti has given him dhoka too. Yash gulped that whole glass down in one go...and yes he broke a glass so we know yash is still pretty much angry πŸ€£ coz I was wondering why he didn't break anything for the pjast few episodes. He didn't break anything either when he saw flashbacks of aarti and was quite shocked about it...πŸ˜† so yep, we know yash is normal still. Hahahah!

With the precap vidhi seems so angry about it at aarti...but did she not once think that why would yash ji be jealous about it? A person is jealous when they have feelings for that person. So didn't vidhi think about this? That omg...yash ji angry because aarti got late? And I am surprised that vidhi passed on a judgement without even having a discussion with aarti about it. So we know everyone will blame aarti here too and wouldn't even bother talking to her about it at all...anyways, with the way today's episode ended I am hoping we'll come to know today and yash won't run away this time πŸ€£ but I am just thinking why does yash keep getting that rain flashback that happened in Bhopal? Seems like they still haven't shot that rainy night scene yet, so we'll just have to wait for that *sigh*

All over it was a filler episode, so I am looking forward to watching tonight's episode, coz I have to update it and I hope we really get that truth out today coz we've waited really long enough now!

Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This will be my last live DC with you guys. School starts tomorrow!

Live Stream: http://1tvlive.in/zee-tv/
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Apt Title!!!!!!!

I feel that this uss raat thing is related to both Diary and Lakhan!!!!!OK I ma going to edit my prediction of that day...if I'll be able to...Jyo their was hardly any A/R in the june month but still i'll look for it.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My Take =D

Well the beginning itself was pretty expected. Yash was continuously going to do the dhoka jaap and BAM! We have aarti with aman to irritate yash even more. I am surprised pankaj didn't ask Aarti about aman, when aman interfered between him and aarti πŸ˜† and yash's anger was pretty obvious, though I felt that he's not angry with aman, he's angry at aarti! The way yash looked at aman, he wasn't angry. Nor did we see him ask aman what he was doing in his house. Had yash been angry at aman then we would've seen yash blast off at him but he's plain angry at aarti. Even when he saw the two standing near the door, yash says "Bhaiya, inhe kahiye ki yeh yahan se chali jaaye." (He wanted aarti to leave. He didn't refer two aman and aarti.)

Any ways carrying on with Vidhi and her blast off. Seriously since when did she become so narrow minded? Or maybe she was always narrow-minded but we noticed it today. She claimed to trust aarti and took her like a younger sister yet she didn't once bother asking her before accusing her about all that stuff. I fight a lot with my sister but not once do I accuse her for things without confronting it with her first. Vidhi should've asked aarti who aman was and what's with all these photos. Vidhi sort of shut up when aarti told her that it was yash himself who took those photos and that he was present all the time. And why is it always Aarti that is blamed for everything? Yes we know Aarti is a ghajni, and I really dunno how can she forget such big thing. Coz after watching the flashback it is impossible to forget that this could be the reason, as we saw aman clearly tell aarti that yes! Yash is her aashiq. How can aarti forget that she had a bet with aman on yash. honestly had it been me, this aman would've been the first thing to pop up in my mind coz after he entered and how yash decided to leave the next morning after she got home late. Aren't such things so obvious? Or the Cvs just forgot about all this in order to move the storyline ahead and now they are realizing it coz such mistakes are really standing out now.

Coming to the flashback, this time I literally shut my logical mind coz I wanted to enjoy something sweet after a long time! So didn't care how one earth did aman get to know that aarti was in Mumbai and that was her house. And didn't think why yash ji didn't really say anything to aarti ji when she mentioned rain in front him. πŸ˜† (this pretty much was obvious how yash is completely over Arpita) I almost choked on my water the minute I saw yash punch aman. I was like What The! Did yash ji just punch aman and said "how dare you touch my wife?" 🀣

Aman is certainly a treat to watch coz he brings in positivity in the atmosphere; he makes it feel as if things will be okay. I loved how aman noticed within the first meeting itself that yash loves aarti. After all zor ka punch koi aise thodi na maarega πŸ˜† and I liked how aarti was so open to aman, she didn't hesitate to say anything to him, from the remarriage to the fact that she's head over heels for this Yash! And aman continuously saying "tera yash" sounded too cute πŸ˜†

Yash's epic expression...when aman grabs aarti's hand, jealousy is clearly seen on his face. Him continuously keeping an eye on the two while they had their own moments laughing and having fun. There was a line that yash said "There's no place for fear when there is trust in a relationship." What happened to yash ji now? Is he so much angry about aarti getting late that he trusts her no more? Yash is aware of aman's flirty nature, he's seen it himself! Oh well...i better not judge yash ji and his anger until I hear his side of the story πŸ˜†

I loved the way aman praised aarti and flirted around with her in front of yash to get a reaction out of him...and we did. Yash told aarti what color suits her best. Yellow it was...haha honestly the first thing that came into my mind was the bathroom scene. Coz aarti wore yellow in that scene 🀣 any ways...we know we'll be enjoying these fb scenes for a while πŸ˜‰

What I hated the most was gayatri...what on earth did she mean by that "prove it that you are still pure." Does she really think aarti will cross her limits with another guy? Must say gayatri really pointed her finger at aarti's character. Bhua has been told off for it by aarti already and I loved it...now I feel aarti should give a dose of their own medicine to gayatri and yash! enuf is enuf with all these accusations. Sometimes I really wonder whether aarti actually has a thing called self-respect :| oh well...i should jump to any conclusions...can't wait for 2nites episode ;)

My Theory:

okay this is what i think may have happened. since we all know aman has decided to flirt around with aarti and play tricks in order to get yash ji jealous so we get to see yash's possessiveness for aarti. and since aarti said that yash and her went out with aman a few times and had a blast, so I guess this one time yash refused to go along with the two, and asks aarti to go along with aman and have fun...now we all know yash ji is probably reached to the peak of the jealousy. Yash is restless and has his eyes set on the clock which is ticking 8,9,10...Yash waited for aarti at the dinner table assuming that she'd have dinner with him. no sign of aarti...the clock sturck 12, yash ji tensed because it's heavily raining outside and he cannot get in touch with aman or aarti. yash is super duper angry at aarti for being so irresponsible about such matter. the clock strikes 3, aman drops aarti home. aman had probably asked aarti to pretend as if nothing happened and to act all normal in order to make yash ji even more jealous. so when aarti got home, aman probably blabbered on about how much fun him and aarti had that they completely lost track of time. aarti didnt bother telling yash where she was and why she took long coz aman had asked her not to...nd this is what got yash so angry because he has started to think that he holds no importance in aarti's life. he has no value and he means nothing to her and that's why she didn't bother to give an explanation about what got her so late while he was worried sick for her at home all this time!

Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyothi fantastic title...

But really yash will never open his sweet mouth today also i bet...Aarthi will tell one version but yash version going to entirely different where the yash character going to glitter😊