Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: fatima_tr
OMG :O I was actually going to make a topic with the name 'I'm bringing sexy back' :p I must say great minds think alike :p
And again I so noticed that and I went crazy after watching it :p Love them and yesterdays episode was epic. :D
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey
I loved ur Post
Seriously i noticed that and i was like Awww...I was actually flabbergasted seeing the whole episode☺️
Originally posted by: nikita.aarons
Totally agree with your post! 😃 And after seeing today's TaRey scenes, I was like OMG! Rey! Pls open your mouth and tell her that you love her!!!!!!!!! It was so beautiful yar😳! Im so happy after watching it seriously. But precap doesnt look good at all for TaRey😭