Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update Khushi !

The bar was in Jaipur. I caught the address on the outside when the gaurds were hauling him out. It clearly said Jaipur, so thankfully - No bar in Jaitser yet. 
But am amazed how DS managed to reach so far by next morning. His boozing is so not good ! Repentance was good though ! Didn't lapse back into - Anandi tumne mujhe dhokha diya yadda yadda.

And Ms. Gauri - like Perseus said - why is she always so stunned ? Hello - did't your med books or your Anataryami mummy explain abt the birds and bees ? Babies don't wait to come till after a legal wedding - they can come anytime when there is sufficient - ahem - togetherness 😉
Edited by hooked - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
-edit- dbl postEdited by hooked - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Khusi for the update ! I got to see the episode only now but read your update in the morning as I knew you would be giving LUs !! 🤗

Didn't expect to see Anandi and Shiv today ! Both their convos were good. I loved Anandi's part. Happy that she wants to move on but still she keeps saying that she wants to do it for her mother more than saying that she needs to do it for herself. Neverthless it is a positive sign. We got an insight into her mind.

CM's concerns are valid but her situation is different from Anandi. Anandi's hiusband cheated and left her whereas CM's hubby loved her till the end and that is why CM cannot replace her husband's memory with anyone else. Hope, somebody can point this to her.

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thanks for the gr8 WU Khushi!
Nice epi! 👍🏼
dramaland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update 😊
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very apt episode!

Loved Anandi - KS conversation. Glad to know that A has started thinking about her new relationship. this is all we wanted from her - the first step - rest will fall in place. Anandi will give her best, now that she has decided to move.

I also appreciated that CM shared her fears openly with Shiv, atleast now Shiv knows what his family members expect from Anandi and he will protect her accordingly after their marriage. Loved Shiv's confidence & faith in Anandi.

Jagya - I only hope someone shows him the right direction.

hooked thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Thanks Khusi for the update ! I got to see the episode only now but read your update in the morning as I knew you would be giving LUs !! 🤗

Didn't expect to see Anandi and Shiv today ! Both their convos were good. I loved Anandi's part. Happy that she wants to move on but still she keeps saying that she wants to do it for her mother more than saying that she needs to do it for herself. Neverthless it is a positive sign. We got an insight into her mind.

CM's concerns are valid but her situation is different from Anandi. Anandi's hiusband cheated and left her whereas CM's hubby loved her till the end and that is why CM cannot replace her husband's memory with anyone else. Hope, somebody can point this to her.

Not just loved her till the end - but also gave her a kid. She could afford to immerse herself in her kid and find a purpose for carrying on in that family. What did Anandi have ? A kid is a HUGE motivation and gives you enough reason and motivation to stay positive and carry on. CM is being supremely unfair in judging Anandi.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I felt it was a fair call on CM (for one last time) to raise her concerns openly to Shiv. However, If she keeps questioning always, then concerns would become interference.

It was her duty to share a concern and Shiv's duty was to explain, which he did very well by defending Anandi and by showing his faith on to her. Now CM should allow these two to take charges of their lives regardless of whether she can understand their relationship or not.

In a way, it is good that Shiv knows that CM does not approve of Anandi as much yet. This way he won't fall into trap of misunderstandings that may happen in future.