Superb NL as usual 👏
Great work , NL team ⭐️
congrats to all the winners ⭐️
Thankooo 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Superb NL as usual 👏
Great work , NL team ⭐️
congrats to all the winners ⭐️
Thankooo 😳
Originally posted by: babithaj
Super Duper NL... Hats Off to the Team...
Guys I am really sorry, I cudn't watch the whole episodes properly these days, so not able to pick bloopers... n I thank Divu for doing it, and its a great catch darling...
Thanx Bro, i was surprised to see my siggy also won... Hurray!!!! muahs to all our active n inactive Forum friends... lubya all...
From tomorrow onwards I may not be active like before... But will catch u all whenever i get time.. Pls guys, keep the forum kicking... ❤️
Thanks Sis 😳
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03
thanks for awesome NL as alwz...
Hatts off to all NL Team for their hard work...congrats to all the winner...
Thanks 😃