Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridz712 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From leads-Sneha and otherwise it's Priyanka and macedon..
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shantanu...never saw palki and creatives appreciating shantanu...he studies and works...managing such a hectic schedule is really appreciable...
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yasri

See, people wants to laugh... after a hard day in school/work u need to see smiles so u can start the next day with full energy... one of recent D3's problem, they r not focusing on this point!! Instead of giving a good script and screen space to who has the ability to bring smiles on viewers faces, they r bring more and more negativity in the show!!... First Taani and her non-stop tears, then Shivam, and finally the AVP... people want light stories which full of laughters, dances and love, they want to smile not to cry!! 

If cvs focus more on Rinni + Nil instead of SHivam + AVP, that would make D3 more lovable show that is full of life... and I hope they make Taani stop crying!! 

college and gang of twelve is funn...they shud also show the fun side of being in clg...and cvs shud focus more on having a good script having  a proper continuity...after taani its all so much of drama...even taani is changed from bubbly to always a dukhiyaari naari types...irritates me...all are youthful they shud be shown in all funn...watching them shud be funn

youth aisa bejaan rehtah hai kya???? i thought shivam entry will brn some gang fun and fights between good and bad ppl...u know a typical clg types...but hre shivam is shown vth authorities...he is not making sense his revenge shud be from sharon...and shud be focussed upon swaron first then others

but theer is nl clg funn happening only high voltile drama...drama is okay...twists are okay but its going way heavy on audeince...there is no enjoyment in watching this stupid drama...why wud we even watchjng repeats when all this is giving us headache

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prison.break

if you feel so why don't you start writing sharon/sneha appreciation topics..i am sure people will start following the same too..
someone has to start..then why not you...

@poison.break Well...I always do that and will keep doing the best i can but sadly dese days a lot of people use topics made on Sneha / Sharon to crib about something else and try dere best to create friction on topic so that its closed by mods. Have a look at the recent topic closed by mods on Sneha/Sharon and u will understand what i am talking about. 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
prison.break thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

@prison.break Well...I always do that and will keep doing the best i can but sadly dese days a lot of people use topics made on Sneha / Sharon to crib about something else and try dere best to create friction on topic so that its closed by mods. Have a look at the recent topic closed by mods on Sneha/Sharon and u will understand what i am talking about. 

See i don't know who wrote what in that post but you just can't stop appreciating someone like her if some people talk about something else in there than sneha/sharon..That won't be fair to her..and i have seen lots of fights here in D3 forum(i seriously pity the mods here)...that doesn't mean one should stop posting about their favorite..if you don't like their reply,ignore them..as simple as that..
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So it's quite clear that only 2-3 artist are getting the limelight where as others are neglected...but i guess that's the case with almost every cinevistaas' show.

Exactly! And I guess its high time the CVs realise it!
rachita_1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasri

I only know they made DMG, where it was clear that there is one main lead couple AR... but here they say the show is about 2 leads, 4 characters, then why focus on one more than the other?!!... R they want to be known as PH that lies?!!... Don't they care for their reputation?!! 

Just let cvs come and see what the fans think, over 85% of them thinks SS r not getting what they really deserve... I guess nothing could be clearer than this poll...

This is Palki's second show! Whereas CVs have produced loadz of other shows like the one running on air on Star Plus" Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai". I dont watch that so cant comment on that.
But even DMG for that matter, it started as a show for 5 interns and then they made it clear that AR are the leads! Here too they are doing the same thing but the difference is that they maintain that there are 4 leads but they show only 2! 
And I too really wish that they see that even the fans are realizing that TanHa are not getting their due!

rachita_1994 thumbnail

This is palki mam's second show but cinevistaas made many other shows..
i guess palki mam feels that if  same people who  watched D3 even after the blunder she did during DMG,experimenting with the show and lately directing it more toward TaaRey won't affect D3's fanbase much..I have seen she is least affected with what the fans say,be it Swaron fans/Kriyansh fans..
to sum it up, she is smart and always gets what she wants...

I would just say she is Smart! Because when Taani had come, 99% people were against Taani because of the negativity she brought in the show (being a cheater and a stalker and all-she herself said that in an interview) but now many people love her! So inshort she has turned the negative aspect of Taani into a positive one and has thus got her accepted by some D3 fans! Thats smart of her!
And about experimenting, I just hope she stops doing that! If she loves Taani so much, fine,give her whatever you want, but stop stealing the limelight of those actors who are Fab and have been working on D3 since its beginning! 
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

See i don't know who wrote what in that post but you just can't stop appreciating someone like her if some people talk about something else in there than sneha/sharon..That won't be fair to her..and i have seen lots of fights here in D3 forum(i seriously pity the mods here)...that doesn't mean one should stop posting about their favorite..if you don't like their reply,ignore them..as simple as that..

I know u r pointing at me, Amrita... this is a forum where different opinions r exchanged, so members here should be able to accept different opinions and discuss with calm mood... if they can't do so, it's better to use the ignorance strategy coz none has the right to stop others from stating their opinions as long as it is written in an acceptable language...

I don't blame u for doubting my intentions... coz at the end u don't know what I've done for Sneha/Shan and why... and what I have done against Sneha/Shan and why...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will have to go with Shantanu