Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ChocolateCharms
If they don't show their faces soon then I will boycott them again :P 🤣
you dont like whatsapp? :OOriginally posted by: blessing-beauty
LMAOOO I everyday listen taana from simi and Poo for not coming on WA🤣
Kitna naya gaana hai 😆Originally posted by: blessing-beauty
Humeee tumseeeyyy pyarrr kitnaa yeh humm nahiii janteee magar jee nahi sakte tumharee binaaa
Originally posted by: Ankita.M
They boycotted us 🤣 tu kya karegi :PBUT jokes apart I AM GLAD about their telefilms they were both perfect in it 😃
hahaha.. Yeah!Originally posted by: Ankita.M
</div><div>They boycotted us 🤣 tu kya karegi :PBUT jokes apart I AM GLAD about their telefilms they were both perfect in it 😃
Originally posted by: ChocolateCharms
I still need to add you on WA lol 😆