Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i m sorry - have my neices over - their school is off today - so now i have 3 girls here,
enjoyOriginally posted by: karmachameleon
i m sorry - have my neices over - their school is off today - so now i have 3 girls here,
triple the trouble, triple the work...coming back as soon as i settle all three of them...Be right back!!
Originally posted by: samster03
U gonna update 2day ?
Originally posted by: karmachameleon
Yes - i m going to update today.SOON!!I just need to focus to upload - too many distractions rite now...The update is ready - i just have to upload it.It's coming...VERY SOON!!
Wonderful Readers: 270 Likes? And 60 Pages of comments/spamming?
Karmachameleon is speechless. I am feeling the pressure. LOT OF PRESSURE. I hope you are not disappointed with this super delayed update.
Readers: I can't thank everyone personally, that's why I made a separate post to thank my readers for reading my work and appreciating it. A HUGE THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart.
THIS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES.
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
-KARMACHAMELEON
THIS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES.
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
-KARMACHAMELEON
THIS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES.
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
-KARMACHAMELEON
I have created a new cover picture for this story which I am not able to add in that thread because it is locked: The Unending Dream Three-Shot...
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
2