SwaRon kurbaan for TaRey :|

Fabnidz30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Alright so today's episode was fully boisterous and joyful everywhere!
Loved it but ONE thing tha'ts annoying me is SwaRon are not being given as much as importance as they actually need. Being in like 2 months of a relationship and now even the third is going to approach soon, a hug is SO effing needed. Today I was so looking forward to see Swayam whisper into Sharon's ears, how delicately Sharon moved her hair behind her ears and then BOOM. Man, mera sapna gaya khichad mein :| 

Not only that I as being an ardent SwaRon lover SO expect some moments which SwaRon can share and cherish, uggh. BUT whatever I am expecting is happening with TaRey. WHY?! Saab kuch ulta kyu horaha hai BHAI?! So many intimate scenes with TaRey. SO many, even today :L Not that we can do anything about it but if Palki mam wants to move ahead with the TaRey track, she should ALSO show some scenes resembling TaRey for SwaRon. I mean TaRey are not even a couple, well SwaRon are, hell yeah 2 months now dude, not even a single hug? :| Agaar aisa hi karna hai, toh barabaar karo. I honestly dont like TaRey because KriYansh <3 'nuff said. BUT. I guess Palki mam might be upset with the fact the fans are reacting like this, BUT we LOVE KriYansh. & I'd say ShiTa (Shivam&Tani) are doing great bhro ;) Raam milaye jodi D:

I want really REALLY want a SwaRon hug and this is what I'd like to see D:
Swayam hugs Sharon > Sharon smiles > Swayam smiles > Sharon blushes.
OR even this way, Sharon is in anguish and she runs and hugs Swayam > Swayam puts his hand on Sharon's head, consoles her > Sharon stops crying, looks into his eyes & smiles. AWW. D: TADAAA. lol. I know this will never happen $:

PS-What made me smile was when Simi & Bharat came up with the "Food Splash" idea for Tanni. *Evil minx* ROFL. Waiting to see kya hota hai? ;D Im sure then Rey will be Tani and more scenes >.> Taani's face was like "Mein kaha phaas gayi bhai?" LOLOL. 

Edited by Fabnidz30 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
episode started with whole of Taarey..den more taarey shit..den taani's bhashan..den taani as sharon's wud be nanad!!den again ended on taarey precap had taarey!!i wonder is it D3..who onces showcased 4 lead pairs??lol!i have serious doubts was taarey on D3 or D3 was based on taarey!!
swaRon had gone missing..CVs are cunningly using few secs of swaRon to force viewers with all TAREY AGENDA!
swaRon scene 2day as expected imcomplete n duration i better not talk abt dat!
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really wanna know hw many watch D3 for taarey??dat every darn scene is of taarey!is it so difficult for a known production house to provide deir leads with deir due screen space!??
swaRon scenes are fading now..!lemme see too hw much taarey runs the show!i so want D3 to go back to 60s!!n after a taani epi dey demand creative feedback!!lol u gotta be kidding me CVs!!
Fabnidz30 thumbnail
 --Rumeli--
Hahah, you're right. Is this show about D3 or TaRey now? GOD. :|
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love you for this post! 🤣

I agree with you, its always Ta Rey and they are not even a couple. And I don't want them as a couple. I used to be a neutral viewer. But then liked KriYaansh and SwaRon. I thought maybe Ta Rey would be a fresh story, but dude I thought wrong. I assumed it would be a good LS. And my my nothing is good about the story. Because of this Taani-Rey, SwaRon don't get enough screen-space even. And they are one of the main couples. Not even a hug.

Have some shame atleast Palki, listen to your old viewers. She's already taken my fav character out and butchered my Rey's character. Now she's out to butcher a good couple.

The show should be called Tani's way of life. On Dil Dosti Dance. I miss the old D3. That time every couple got their screen-space. And everyone was happy with their couple. Now the forum has became a 24 hour wrestling zone. Poor SwaRon. Edited by -SaruuKaSh- - 11 years ago
Fabnidz30 thumbnail
The show should be called Tani's way of life. On Dil Dosti Dance. I miss the old D3. That time every couple got their screen-space. And everyone was happy with their couple. Now the forum has became a 24 hour wrestling zone. Poor SwaRon.

Wow. Thank you so much for taking your time and reading & I do agree on what you said there ^ Im tired of cribbing now :|
shaani2209 thumbnail
Face-off sey pehle Taarey and face-off ke baad taarey...party se pehle taarey and party mein taarey...party ke baad bhi taarey...
i Think CV's should name the show "TaaRey Zameen Par"

m fed up with their TaaRey Show...
CV's SwaRon is what we watch the show for...so if you want to give only TaaRey let us know atleast...we will take a break from the show...we seriously need one...
unaj thumbnail
ajkal toh complain karne se jyada unwanted scenes ko mute karna thik lagne laga hai. Wo kya hai ki swaron ki scene chahe jaise vi ho, miss hone ki darr se hum d3 toh dekh hi lete hai lekin tarey ki convo se bachne ke liye kuch toh jugad karne hi padegi. Thank god ish remote controlme mute button hai. So rt. Tym pe dabao aur fir unmute kar lo. Ab cvs toh hamari ek vi sunne waley nahi. Palki kuch aise hi keh rahi thina ki tanike aney se showki trp badh gayi hai. Arrey badhegi kyu nahi, swaron jo hai viewersko baandhke rakhne ke liye. Warna d3 ki naiya toh kabki dub jati. swaron filler epi deke pura tarey drama dene lage hai. Patah nahi ye tamasha kab jakar khatam hogi?
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously now i m fed up of watching taarey, taarey and taarey. I hate them. Today's epi is also disappointed me... i thought maybe today there is swaron romantic scene but NO again taarey And even in the precap they show taarey. WTH

And taarey zameen par 🤣 ya this title is very much suitable
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Grt Post Nidhi ðŸ¤—
Well Yeah Cvs Are Giving So Much Of Attention ! 
Dats Completely Sick ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡