Charmz_58 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Hey guys...I was just talking to one of my best friend n when I started to tell her how Braun started her career of an actor when I came to the part that how Karan Wahi insisted Barun to cum to Mumbai and start his acting career when my friend made me realise that actually we should all be thankful to Karan for insisting Barun to cum to Mumbai n do acting cuz of Karan we r seeing Barun n drooling over.so zainab jani...girl I luv u for making me realise this thnx so much sweetheart❤️...luv u 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

41

Views

5.4k

Users

27

Likes

148

Frequent Posters

xPriyax thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
Karan Wahi is good friend of Barun. Any friend of Barun is a friend of mine! lol really you hate Karan why he is really sweet and funny. 😳
Charmz_58 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3

Well every one has different perspectives n I don't mind n I respect ur perspective Hun n it's just a thought dear
_Maggie_ thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Karan Wahi is good friend of Barun. Any friend of Barun is a friend of mine! lol really you hate Karan why he is really sweet and funny. 😳
ok good
Edited by mahiprincess - 14 years ago
Charmz_58 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: xPriyax

Karan Wahi is good friend of Barun. Any friend of Barun is a friend of mine! lol really you hate Karan why he is really sweet and funny. 😳

Lolz dear😆
Charmz_58 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: mahiprincess

i cant simply help it i almst hate Barun and hate karan wahi for sure

Then how cum u r liking IPKKND??
rumu thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
I heard it before and m really grateful to Karan Wahi...He is a very nice soul and U know..
I also like Karan Wahi but I love Barun a lot..

Thanks Karan for giving us Barun..
Preets19 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: mahiprincess

i cant simply help it i almst hate Barun and hate karan wahi for sure


🤔
_Maggie_ thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
Then how cum u r liking IPKKND??
i only watch it for Sanaya and arshi
Edited by mahiprincess - 14 years ago
Preets19 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
I came to know long time back and yeah i luv KW fr tat reason.. He s cute..😳
Edited by Preets19 - 14 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".