Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nijagurlrock thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DOC108

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">what happened yesterday ?????</font>

Well arjun ,and lakshmi consummated and then right after that like literally next scene was a 8 year's leap of a little girl dancing in agnihotri mansion and then the little girl went out to arjun who was sad and crying and then it was like lakshmi death and stuff very confusing but now I wanna watch to knoww
DOC108 thumbnail
oh yesterday the leap was done ...ok then i will see it today afternoon ...thanks 
DOC108 thumbnail
in real life wounds heal slowly and eight years is a...long time so peopl get over misery ðŸ˜­
DOC108 thumbnail
mightbe  for trp sake they want to attract attention and get max   footage and trp ðŸ˜Š
DOC108 thumbnail
let us see how it helps them ðŸ˜†
StarzArx thumbnail
its seems like laxmi knew she will die... why else would she make such videos... pperhaps she was really sick?
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am wondering the same...the show was making so much sense before the stupid leap
DOC108 thumbnail
this show never made any sense to me after marriage ...it was enjoyable before that ...i think even the ph wont know how she died ðŸ˜†
DOC108 thumbnail
i can give them an idea ...they can make a sob story abt lakshmis illness etc etc