or else the bed will be the interuption on 'sr' 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know.. so far we have been holding up - with so many kiss interruptions.. what will happen if they continue SR interruptions for 6 more months...Originally posted by: lolly143
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
or else the bed will be the interuption on 'sr' 😉
Originally posted by: ipkkndholic
I know.. so far we have been holding up - with so many kiss interruptions.. what will happen if they continue SR interruptions for 6 more months...
Thank god the bed got replaced !!! 😳😳One reason down
Originally posted by: ipkkndholic
I know.. so far we have been holding up - with so many kiss interruptions.. what will happen if they continue SR interruptions for 6 more months...
Thank god the bed got replaced !!! 😳😳One reason down
I can only imagine the looks the family members will give - partly because of the frequency at which its breaking 😆Originally posted by: lolly143
yap the bed is replaced...hope arshi want play rugger and break it again...😉 😆
I would say "SLEEP ON THE FLOOR" 😆😆😆😆At the rate of how ASR is with his flirtatious acts ... metal bar ought to be installed for bottom support lol