Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Updating
Finally got some time to update ðŸ˜ƒ
LonelyPlannet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 5

The girl ran towards the man but a lady held her tightly. "Nooo you cant do that. No ooo Maa" but lady held her more tightly and closed her mouth with her hand. She looked at the lady. Lady shook her head in no and lowered her head. "nooo" the girl shirked  again  she saw the man coming towards her with the same sowrd, she knows its her turn now but she did not moved or try to save her. Man raised his sword in the air to kill the girl suddenly someone shirked again "nooo"

She gets up with a jerk. She was panting heavily and was drenched in sweat. She was shirking hysterically " Nooo Plz Don't do this. Nooo." Suddenly someone took her in an embrace and try to calm her "calm down Baby. Nothing happened. That was a dream. A nightmare only, you are safe now" But she was nowhere near to calmness. She hugged the hugged the person tightly and said in a broken voice. "I failed maa, I failed again. I was not able to save it even in my dream." She sobbed and held her mom tightly. "I failed ma. Why this happened to me ma. Why me?? What did I do that I got this ma. Why me??? Why you saved me that day. Why maa??? Why don't you let me die maa? I don't need this life. I don't need this." She was not in her senses and Naina knows that she is under the Depression attack again. She worriedly saw the expression on her daughter's face and what she saw made her shiver. Her daughter's face was showing a lot of emotions, grief, hate, regret, hurt and aloofness. She knows she has to bring her out of this depression soon. Otherwise it will be difficult for her to get her daughter back. She knows she has to act fast before the darkness engulfs her daughter completely. She was engrossed in her thoughts when she saw her daughter running towards the door. This alarmed her and she immediately followed her but her daughter was fast enough than her. By the time she reached near her daughter the sight in front of her froze her. She saw her daughter's night dress was soaking in cooking oil and she was lightening up the match box. This horrified Naina and she shirked in fear "Geet"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*      *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*       *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*       *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Angel was in the car with her Dadi and Pardadi HPD, HPD mean Hot ParDaadi. Savitri insisted Angel to call her HPD. Angel was sitting on back seat with Meher, Ranjeet and Savitri. Ranjeet's one hand was protectively taking Angel in his embrace. He was very happy like he got some hidden treasure. His eyes were moist and by now and then he was sparing glancing of Angel, asking her if she is comfortable and if she needs something. Angel was enjoying all the attention but she was worried abt her dad. She knows her dad will never approve this. Ranjeet sensed her restlessness and asked politely "what happened beta. Why are you looking so worried? Is any problem there??? Angel smiled at her dadu and shook her head in no. she was biting her lower lip and her left foot was continuously agitating in a rhythm. Ranjeet smiled at her antics and bent down to Angel. He gently kissed her forehead and said "you are like your dad. He too used to bite his lower lip and agitate his foot when he was worried or something bothered him. You are thinking abt your dad that whether he will approve this or not. Right." He said confidently and angel was looking at him all shocked but she managed to say "How do you know???" Ranjeet beamed her and said "Not so difficult. He is like an open book for me and you are a carbon copy of him. So that was easy to guess and your expression tells that I am right." Angel nods in yes and then asked Ranjeet "Why Dad hates" she stopped and then corrected herself " I mean why Dad don't like Khurana's??? Ranjeet smiled sadly and patted Angel's head while saying "you were right Angel. He hates us and he is right on his place. Its our fault. No its only my fault. I did one mistake and I lost my son forever". Meher put her hand on his shoulder and he looked at her. Meher shook her head in no. Ranjeet nodded sadly, smiled at Angel and said "we will tell you some other time. See we reached there. Look your chahu chahi and Taoo jee and taai jee are waiting for you". He pointed at the people standing in the porch of farm house waiting for them. She saw two couples standing there waiting for her. It looks like they were eagerly waiting for her. Happiness was all over their faces. She got off from the car when a woman held her tightly in her embrace. She had tears in her eyes "I am you Tai Angel and he is you taya jee Harjeet and chahu Yash and chahi Meera" she greeted them with a smile but all of them hugged her tight. All have tears in their eyes and that was confusing Angel a lot

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*      *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*       *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*       *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Here Maan was heading towards the Khurana's Farm house but there was some V.V.I.P movement there. So the roads were blocked and he had to wait for some time for the clearance of the road for public transport. It was adding fuel on the fire of his anger. His driver was hell scared and was worried abt the people his master was going to meet. He was sure that today this fire will burn someone for sure.

Finally when Maan was able to reach Khurana's farm house it was 5 pm. He did not wait for the driver to open car's door for him and stormed inside. He was abt to enter when he noticed some people sitting in the rose garden. He walked to them in Full attitude. Anger was visible on his face and his eyes were spitting fire. All the Khurana's stood up to greet him but he ignored everybody there and walked straight towards dadi. "May I ask you Mrs. Khurana that with whom permission you brought my daughter here???" He was piercing dadi with his intense gaze. His blood red eyes were fixed on Dadi's face. Dadi was numb to answer. She never saw him so much Angry. Maan repeated his question. This time more angrily. Finally Dadi looked at him. She saw him waiting for her answer.

Precap:  One more part soon promise

Previous Part: Part 4 Messing with Buisness tycoon????

Next Part:   Part 6 Encounter with khurana's

My word with you ðŸ˜ƒ

First of all sorry guys was busy in my bro's wedding and as soon as I got some time I wrote this update. So sorry for the mistakes and thanks for waiting me patiently  ðŸ˜Š

Edited by LonelyPlannet - 11 years ago
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nyc update...
i m really egar to know past...
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
noorie
updated and did not send me a pm or scrap
JeevanaP thumbnail