cool ðŸ˜‰
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wru dear me waiting wen will u update
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Omg! 211 likes...i can't believe it...i m in seventh heaven...Thanku guys...This part s dedicated specially to piya for her wonderful banner..thanku dear...😃

Part 3

Miss.Handa

I turned back and stared at him. he was looking me intently. When the intensity became unbearable, I looked down.

Had a nice sleep yesterday?

I looked at him shocked and saw him smirking. But his next set of words irritated me to no end.

See as I said I helped you to mould ur new version more perfectly. So u have to b more thankful to me. Now I m sure I m doing well in my profession.

He gave me a teasing smile. But wat irritated me more was that I was not in a state to respond to him'Arghh..

U can go to ur class dear. I hate late comers.

Then he took his books and walked out smirking. what does he think of himself?? I hate him. but nw I don't have time to think about it. I ran and overtook him and entered the class.

The class went silently. But my heart was burning in rage. He messed up with geet handa!!! Even if it s a professor I will teach him a lesson..but how??
It was afternoon and still I had no plan. Pinky and meera too were thinking for some ideas. But as he a professor its not easy to tackle him. but the thing I dint understand was that even being a professor he s behaving like this only with me.he seems to b quite friendly to other students especially female ones. May b he noticed that I dint fall in his charms.. and not going to.. I will make him aware that he messed up with wrong person.
All the class went well.. still no idea popped up. After the class was over I was about to go when I heard the class "bimbo" Samantha giving a speech.

Girls.. since Mr. Khurrana s new we should give him a nice welcome,rt? We should show him hw much loyal we students are. So I thot of buying a welcome gift. Wat say guys?

The whole class cheered.

U don't have to worry for the money when Sam s here. I myself will buy a beautiful gift and give it to him. wat say guys!!!

Wow sam!!u r the best..

The whole class was so happy and me too.. b/c she gave me a wonderful plan. He will never forget the beautiful gift awaiting for him..i was jumping in joy!!i ran towards meera and pinky and shared my wicked plan..they too gave an evil smile!!!

The full nite I slept happily after my preparations for his welcome gift. Gautam asked me about 'extra' cheerfulness in my face but I just shrugged it off..

Next morning me, pinky and meera were the first who arrived at the campus first. Security guard was looking at us weirdly but we gave him a cheesy smile. After some time I saw Sam entering the campus dreamily with her so-called gift. Never in my life had I felt so much happiness seeing sam. I winked at pinky and as instructed, she dashed straight towards sam. Her belongings fell on the floor and she was busy cursing pinky. At that time, I took that parcel and kept an other one in the same place. Sam dint c me since pinky succeeded in distracting her.

I was in seventh heaven'sorry we..  we were busy thinking about the expressions of Mr. professor and sam and bursted out laughing. I saw sam heading towards staffroom with her friends. We quietly followed her and hid behind a window!
Sam went to his table and was looking at him dreamily. I dunno y but I felt a sudden urge to punch her eyes.

Maan sir'

Aww'it was full of sugar coated. I saw him standing and giving her a tantalizing smile. He never gave me one such.. jerk!! But now I don't want to think of it.

Sorry to disturb u. But we came here with a request.

Request!! I dint understand Ms.

Samantha. But u can call me sam..

She said seductively. Urghh..

ok Ms. Sam!! What request?

We have bought a gift as a token of welcome and gratitude. Pls don't say No. its from the behalf of our class.

But..

Pls sir..pls..

Ok.

He sighed..yay!! first part success.. we gave a winning smile to each other.

Sir we have an other request too..u should pls wear this. Its specially designed for u. here it is.

I can't control my laugh and a chuckle left my mouth. All turned to the our direction but we were quick enough to hide.

After few seconds, we popped our heads from the hiding place and saw our professor unpacking the gift. All the professors were surrounding Mr. MSK to c the gift. When he took out the gift all were shocked and was staring at the gift wide eyed. After some time all burst out laughing except sam and sir. His face was priceless. I m sure he must be thinking that hw he looks when he wear ds. Oops sorry!!i forgot to show u the gift.. just c dears'

(Ignore the girl..)

A note too was attached along with it.

" You will look so hot in this"

Gautam read the note and all bursted into laugh once again.. we too started to laugh our lungs out. When I stopped laughing I saw Maan sir and gautam giving me a knowing yet a dangerous look towards my direction. I stopped my laugh. I gave an innocent look to gautam but I saw my bro looking at the note and me once again. Suddenly it dawned to me.. he caught my handwriting. Oops! Nw I m gone. When I turned I saw that I m alone. My sincere friends sensed the danger early and left me there alone.

Pls ignore the mistakes...thanx for the wonderful support once again...

Note: Pls add "Remyapms" to ur buddy list.

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago
piya- thumbnail
 R

--------edited------

Yipee me first :) 

omg omg what a gift lol poor Maan sexy lingerie pehega lol ðŸ˜† Kudos Geet kya gift diya hai ðŸ˜‰ par jaani future mein kahi ye gift aapko hi menga na pad jaaye ðŸ˜‰

Thanks for dedicating this wonderful update to me ðŸ˜³ haha Geet is way too smart Sam ko bakra bana diya but Gauti caught Geet oh...

Remya I am 100'% sure that Maan is Geet's childhood friend I mean he teases her and indirectly flirts with her coz he loves her shayad Maan ne Geet ko recognize kar liya hai par Geet ne nahi 

well as usual my stupid guesses 

continue soon sweetheart and yes u remember na the contract of making all ur banners for ur future OS/SS is only mine ðŸ˜³ Remya's Piya ka haq  ðŸ˜†

PS: MY LIKE BUTTON IS NOT WORKING ðŸ˜¡ 

love -Piya
Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome update dear :) :)
i really loved it!!!!!
annie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't see the pic...:(...cn some1 tell me wat it ws??...plllzzz..

Lovly ff...cont soon