Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anjali and akash pictured their wedding night room..and the whole family knows about it..lol..when arhi comes to know about it, they are gonna kill them...as for their first marriage outing, if media comes to know about it then comes real fun...shyam doesn't even exist with that name..such cheat-)
s2612 thumbnail
Pls update soon          *Stalker alert*
s2612 thumbnail
Pls update soon and sorry for the spamming...
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is getting so much more interesting!
s2612 thumbnail
When are you gonna update? i have been stalking yours since evening...its 3 days and 10 pages already since last update...can't wait to read the next part to check out the arhi's plan for shyam...
bhutop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

this part was ausim just wating for next asap

Javeria_Xx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...love all the parts
vedu22 thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 14! So this chapter is dedicated to three people: tabbyj, sunshine23, and s2612 because they were just so adamant about wanting updates! Here you go guys!

Chapter 14

Not another word was said between the two after that revelation. The bill was paid silently and they exited the restaurant after muttering a hasty goodbye.

Khushi could tell that Arnav was just about to burst. Which is why she said absolutely nothing when he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. When they were young and Arnav was frightened, he always needed human contact. She didn't resist him because frankly, she didn't want to.

He drove home at a ferocious pace, miraculously not getting into any accidents. Every so often, she saw him looking at her, opening his mouth, trying to say something. He wasn't good with words or emotions. The only thing he knew was that his sister had married an invisible man who had lied to them since the beginning.

Finally, this silence got to her. They were on one of the back roads where no cars traveled. She had to say something.

"Nav." No reaction.

"Arnav." Nothing.

"Raizada." He spared her a glance.

"Mr. Raizada."

"Oye!"

"Raakshas!"

"Pati-dev."

"Laad Governor!" His grip on the wheel tightened.

Okay, this was getting ridiculous.

"ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, STOP THIS CAR NOW!" Judging by the way his brakes screeched as the car came to a halt, he had definitely heard her.

Completely ignoring the vicious glare sent her way, she got out of the car and walked over to his side, opening his door.

"Get out!" She ordered him. His response was giving her a flippant look and closing the door.

That set her anger off. There was a reason as to why Khushi was so respected in her line of work, a reason as to why she was where she was today, and it wasn't because of her innocent looks and soft voice . As the daughter of a businessman, she had a shrewd mind, volatile tongue, and a high temper, just like her husband. When she got mad...someone got hurt.

Khushi nearly tore off the door to the driver's seat. "I said, get out."

She's like a volcano that's about to blow, he mused. Still, he refused to budge, his stubborn nature sticking with him even in the face of danger.

Alright Raizada, you want to play this game, fine. Just remember that fighting fire with fire will eventually burn. Khushi's thoughts took a vindictive turn. She reached into her purse and pulled out her Glock 9mm. She pointed it right at his forehead. Point blank range to shoot someone.

He stared at her, eyes nearly emotionless. First Atman pulls a gun on him and now his own wife? Why was she even carrying a gun in the first place? Were CBI agents even allowed to do this? A flicker of fear entered his heart. He knew that she wouldn't shoot him, but the knowledge that she could scared him.

"What are you doing Khushi?" He asked, his voice hoarse, relaying the fear that he felt.

"You tell me Arnav." She replied nonchalantly, like she wasn't holding a gun to his head. "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"Are you trying to kill me?" He retorted, getting out of the car. He knew that she heard the tremor in his voice. There were not many things that scared Arnav Singh Raizada, but Khushi Singh Raizada with a gun was most definitely one of them.

A smirk that was eerily reminiscent of her husband lit her face.

She put her gun away as it had the intended affect on him. She now had his full undivided attention. "Trust me Arnav, if I wanted you dead, then you would be dead." Somehow, he didn't doubt her at all.

Khushi took a deep breath and placed her hands on his shoulder. "Look you complete moron, driving at breakneck speeds is going to kill you one day. I know that driving is so much fun to you, and a great stress reliever, but one day, you're going to get hurt. Believe or not, I don't want that to happen. What you need to do now is find another outlet for your anger, like boxing or something. Just let go. Of everything." She shook him slightly, making sure he got her point.

She couldn't see his eyes because his face was turned down. But she did see the way that his fists clenched until his knuckles were white, how his body shook. He was going to yell...really really loudly. And she would let him.

"You want me to let go? You want me to LET GO?" His voice echoed through the empty street. "What if I want to drive at high speeds? What if I want a little thrill in my life? Who the hell are you to tell ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE?" He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her against the car, his face dangerously close to hers. His fingers dug into her sensitive flesh, but she ignored the pain, focusing on his words instead.

"All my life, I've lived to please someone. First it was maa, then him, then even your dad, and finally Di! Everything that I've done is for Di damn it!I started AR Designs so that my family wouldn't have to depend on yours, so that my Mami wouldn't have to sell her jewelery for money, so that my Nani would have the proper medications she needed, so that my brother could have a good education, so that my sister didn't have to live with the burden of our mother and father's SUICIDE!" He expelled all of that in one breath, his chest heaving up and down, dry sobs racking his body.

Khushi placed one hand on his cheek, watching how his eyes were dangerously close to filling with tears. She didn't say a word, listening to him spilling his guts. She knew that he had never told anyone this information, and that fact made her heart beat a little faster. No matter how much of a rage he was in, he still confided in her.

"And then Shyam comes into our lives and I think that everything's bloody brilliant. I was becoming known in the business world, we were getting money, and Di finally found someone who I thought was suitable for her, someone who would take care of her. And what did he turn out to be? NO ONE! HE DOESN'T BLOODY EXIST! Just when I think everything's fine, IT ALL GOES TO HELL! So tell me Khushi, how do I let go?" He didn't particularly care that he was up in her face or that he might be hurting her. Sure, some small part of his mind registered how cruel he was being, but it wasn't big enough to try and stop him.

Khushi winced slightly as the pressure on her arms increased. Arnav's eyes were red and he was short of breath. Still, her palm rested on his cheek, gently stroking it. His body was pressed right against hers, his breath falling over her face, hair coming out of its neat parting. She looked up at him, a secretive smile on her face despite the pain.

"You just did, Mr. Raizada. That is called catharsis. You just let go." She said softly, prying his hands away from her arms.

He stumbled back at her words, a stunned expression on his face. It took a few moments to realize that yes, he had done exactly that. He had let go. Arnav felt lighter, mentally and physically. It was like he had gone to the gym and done an intensive workout judging by the way his heart was racing and how sweaty he was. Wondrous eyes looked straight at the woman in front of them, taking in her smiling visage. Arnav blindly touched his cheek, the very cheek she had been caressing, trying to feel her touch again on it.

"Khu-Khushi, tum..." A strangled laugh escaped him as he moved forward towards her once more. "You... I...than -"

"Shh." She cut him off. "Enough. I know you Arnav, and I knew what you needed. No thanks is necessary."

He stopped right in front of her, noticing for the first time how she was rubbing her arms as if trying to soothe away pain. A sinking feeling filled his gut. He hadn't...had he? Arnav gently raised the sleeves of her blouse and promptly closed his eyes in guilt.

Bruises in the shape of his fingers encircled her dainty upper arms. Already they were starting to become black and blue. He stroked the soft skin, willing the bruises to vanish. But they wouldn't.

"Arnav, I've had worst. It's okay." She tried to reassure him that she was fine, but he didn't seem to hear her.

I've had worst. Had she said that? He couldn't imagine Khushi with more wounds more severe than these. Arnav was lost, so utterly lost in the courage that his wife had. He was a coward who used anger as an escape for his shortcomings while she took everything in. Hadn't he promised his Di never to hurt Khushi? How did he not notice Khushi before this, how did he stop himself from seeing how good she was?

Khushi could feel her heart accelerate when Arnav's head buried itself in the crook of her neck. His arms wound around her body, pulling her into a bone crushing hug. "I'm sorry." He whispered against her skin causing goosebumps to erupt all over her neck.

"Forgive me." Arnav couldn't explain the emotions that were playing havoc with him. The guilt was replaced by something indescribable, something maybe he didn't want to put a name to. He could feel her hands slide up his back over his suit jacket until they rested on his shoulders. "It's alright." Her breath tickled his ear.

A light breeze blew overhead, rustling the tree leaves and their hair. The married couple were engrossed in their embrace, neither willing to let go.

Arnav didn't know what had possessed him to hug her. What he did know was that it felt...right.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. That saying was proven true by the shrill ring of a cellphone.

Surprisingly, the phone was Khushi's, not Arnav's. She regretfully detached herself from him and answered the phone.

"Rathod speaking."

Arnav watched as her eyes became as sharp as daggers.

"Are you sure?"

"Very well then."

Her eyes met Arnav's inquisitive ones. She nodded slightly, indicating that this was about Shyam, if that even was his name.

"And Joshi, don't lose sight of him. Contact Mehta or Khan and let them know. This case has now taken priority."

With a huff, she closed her phone. Before he could even ask, she answered. "Shyam's in Lucknow. I've put a tail on him. Judging by what my men say, he's packed enough luggage with him to last at least a week. This gives us enough time to plan our next attack against the man, and it gets him away from Di."

Arnav processed the information he was given and added some of his own in. "We met Shyam in Lucknow, could there be a correlation?"

Khushi pondered his words. "Possibly." She answered slowly. "Depends what you were doing there." She looked at him expectantly.

"Real-estate ventures...and visiting Sheesh Mahal for the first time after..." He stopped, not needing to continue. She knew what he was talking about.

"Where was he? Do you remember?" She had turned into an interrogator all of a sudden. Arnav realized that she must have done this a thousand times. If he were honest with himself, this was pretty...sexy.

Arnav thought back to the day when they had met Shyam. It was at Di's favorite temple, the temple they had always visited as kids, Khushi included. Di had stumbled and Shyam had caught her.

"You remember that Durga Mandir by the house right?"

She nodded.

"It was there that we met."

"Then it wasn't a coincidence." At his stricken expression, Khushi continued with a heavy heart. "People like Shyam are essentially swindlers, but what he's doing is on a grander scale. They know who to target and when to target them. He probably knew all about what had happened in Di's life by then. Di was vulnerable at that time, you all were. So he became her knight in shining armor, got her and your family to trust him, became a part of your lives. They were married shortly afterword." It all made sense now. The only thing that puzzled her was the fact that four years ago, Arnav Singh Raizada wasn't worth one thousandth of what he was worth today. So why target Anjali...?

Arnav didn't so much as bat an eyelash at her words. They cut through him yes, they made him want to kill Shyam yes, but deep down he felt like he had known this would happen.

"Chalo ghar chale." He said as if he hadn't heard her, dutifully opening her door first before getting in himself.

Khushi looked at him with concern. It seemed like he was in denial about this new information. Where was his anger? She feared that he would release it on the road again and get them into an accident.

"Nav, should I drive?" She asked cautiously. His response was to throw her a short glance and shake his head.

"Don't worry Khushi, I won't drive like a maniac. I promise."

****************************************************************************************

And he did uphold his promise. They got to the house in one piece, him driving like a normal person should.

The house was deserted for the first time. HP told them that Mama and Mami had gone out for a last minute luncheon, Di and Nani had decided to go to a friend's house, and Akaash and Payal had to leave for the office because something came up. He also told them that their room was completely renovated and they could use it once again.

The two of them stood there in the foyer, looking at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Do...do you want to go to the office?" She asked him, unnerved by his silence.

"No."

"Do you want coffee?"

"No."

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She was grasping at straws here.

"No."

"What do you want to do?" She exclaimed in exasperation.

He glanced at her, a somber look in his eye. She had seen him angry, grieving, serious, even happy, but never had she seen this particular look on his face.

"I just want to talk." The words sounded stupid to his ears, but it was the truth. He didn't care how much she laughed at him, how much she would berate him on how Arnav Singh Raizada didn't talk, it didn't matter. He just wanted to talk. Even if she didn't say anything, he would go on. Their roles would be reversed. Usually she was the one who talked and he was the one who ignored her.

But she didn't start laughing, nor did she dismiss him. No, she walked up to him and gestured for Arnav to lead the way.

He took them into their room which was now clean, no evidence of their pillow fight in sight. They sat by the poolside, watching the water rippling due to a gust of wind. Khushi was waiting for him to speak, letting him dictate the pace of this conversation.

Arnav took of his suit jacket as well as his vest, placing them behind his chair. He stared at a spot on the wall, enjoying the peaceful silence.

"When Di married Shyam, I thought I gained an older brother." His tone was even and calm. "After I came back from Harvard, I worked my ass off to be the man of this household. I took the Raizada name to leave my father's tainted legacy behind me. I would bring my mother's name to fame. This was what I told myself before going to Harvard, what I told your dad. Vivek Uncle became the man my father should have been." A small chuckle escaped him. "I was actually jealous that you had such great parents and I had no one."

Khushi just sat their, her head supported by her hand, listening intently. She could feel his unspoken anguish, his pain. She knew how much he valued her father, but hearing him say it was another thing.

"I became the person who my family depended on, but I had no one to depend on myself. I mean sure, you're parents were there, Mama was there, but in the end, I only had me." By this point, Arnav was pacing the length of the pool, saying whatever came to his mind.

"Then Shyam comes into our lives. He treated me like a younger brother."

"Well Di treats you like a younger brother." Khushi pointed out.

"She mothers me, Khushi." Arnav said bluntly. "I love her to death, but it's too much sometimes. I know that she was trying to fill Maa's shoes, but it got really annoying at times. Shyam treated me the way I treat Akaash...but nicer."

Khushi grinned at that.

"Shyam gave me advice, told me his mistakes and how I should learn from them." He sat back down, his head in his hands. "And I listened to him."

She could see how much this was hurting him. It hurt her as well, to see him in such a state. Khushi rose from her seat and knelt in front of her husband. "Hey, Arnav. Look at me." When he didn't, she forcibly picked up his head so that she could see him. He looked positively tortured.

"How many times do I have to tell you, we're together, a unit. You don't have to suffer alone."

She sighed when he remained silent. "Can I guess that you're done talking?"

He rolled his eyes at her. "Yes I'm done talking." Arnav watched through a hooded gaze as she got up, muttering profanities under her breath. He let go of the breath that he had been holding. Khushi was one of a kind, there was no denying that. In the twenty-five years he had known her, she was always there, his rock, whether he realized this or not. After his mother had died, during the launch of his company, and now this. He didn't know how to rely on someone. She said that they were a unit, but he had no idea how to work as one. What he did know was that she would never let him down, that he could begin to trust her.

"Thank you Khushi...for everything."

***************************************************************************************

The rest of the day passed relatively peacefully. Anjali had announced at dinner that Shyam would be in a conference for a week. No surprise there. Arnav was just happy that Shyam wouldn't be there to ruin his sister's life.

Arnav and Khushi decided to depart to their room right after dinner, forgoing a post-dinner conversation, something which Akaash found hilarious.

"Look at the everyone, these two were out the entire day and even had the house to themselves and they still want to leave without talking to anyone properly. I wonder why..." He trailed off with a smirk.

Anjali smacked Akaash's shoulder at the blatant innuendo in her brother's statement. He really was acting like a hormonal teenager!

The second that they had reached their room, Khushi had invaded the bathroom for a nice long hot shower. Arnav only protested slightly, but she quelled anything he would say with a glare.

Arnav sat at his desk, typing away on his laptop even though he had promised not to work today. Khushi had told him to let go right? Well this was one non-violent way of letting go.

Khushi.

There was another one of his problems.

This whole Shyam fiasco was driving him insane, but Khushi was doing a better job at that. She had been a constant presence through his life. She was there during dinners, vacations, his parents' deaths, his graduation, he was at her graduation (unwillingly), during his sister's wedding, for every religious event in the Hinduism, and so on. But even though she was there, he had never been this close to her...physically.

Arnav could hear the shower running, hear the way she was humming some Bollywood song. They were playing the part of man and wife so well. This was precisely what he didn't want in his life. Never had he even imagined himself being a husband...least of all to Khushi. He thought that a wife would hinder him, leave him tied down. But in his two full days of being a husband, he was challenging his own preconceived notions.

She had talked to him, let him get rid of his anger, helped him. And he found that he didn't mind her presence in his life, that at times, he found himself enjoying it. Khushi was intelligent, she could carry out a conversation to him, match him word for word. She was so unlike the bimbos he worked with in the fashion industry who fawned over him like lovestruck puppies. She wasn't like any woman he had met before.

It was amazing how in just four days, she had gone from a childhood rival to his ally to his wife (for seven lives).

Arnav closed his laptop with a bang. He had no idea what he had just typed and he didn't really care. Thoughts of Khushi invaded his mind like a parasite. Maybe some sleep would help him? But wait. She would sleep next to him as well, and if their positions this morning were any indication, they would end up entangled in each other.

Just thinking of this morning stirred his loins. Arnav couldn't ask her to sleep on the recliner, and he himself was not going to submit to that type of torture. Which meant he was stuck sleeping next to his wife. Oh yes, that was such a tragedy.

"Arnav!" Her voice was muffled because of the door. "I left the towel outside! Could you get it for me?"

Indeed she had. He saw his white fluffy towel on the bed, just waiting to wash her naked body. Somehow, he felt very jealous of a towel.

Arnav got up to get the towel and walked directly to his bathroom. "Here."

Behind the door, Khushi felt very shy all of a sudden. If she opened the door, he might be able to see her body. No man had ever seen her this way. Would it be so bad if Arnav did?

"Close your eyes!" Her voice came out higher pitched than she had intended.

On any other day, Arnav would have smirked and soundly refused, but not today. When she had done so much for her, he would oblige this one request.

"I've closed them." Arnav said, holding the towel out, waiting for her to open the door.

Khushi, who was dripping wet, opened the door a crack, letting Arnav feel the steam come out of the bathroom. She checked to see that he indeed had closed his eyes and tugged the towel out of his hands.

As soon as she had opened the door, he was assaulted by the scent of roses. Her scent. He thought. She was right there, standing not even two feet from him, without clothes, soaked. That thought would send any man to heaven, but to Arnav, it was a source of frustration. As soon as she had her damned towel, he flopped down on his bed.

Yes, even Arnav Singh Raizada was capable of 'flopping.'

This night was going to be one without sleep.

Khushi was pleasantly surprised that Arnav had actually complied with her demand. He hadn't looked. However, small part of her was disappointed. Didn't all men want to look? Wasn't that ingrained in the Bible for Men? Was she not attractive enough? Or was he simply just backwards? Lord, she hoped not.

Arnav tried to convince himself that he wasn't waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. The key word there was tried. It didn't help that the second her foot exited the bathroom, he jumped up as if he was anticipating something. Arnav's gaze wandered to her figure which was currently at the dresser. She was clad in simple pajamas, nothing revealing at all. The shirt was baggy on her and the pants had definitely been worn one time too many. And yet he still felt that tug in his gut. He watched as she threw her long hair into a messy bun, appreciating the way her shirt rode up, showing part of her flat stomach. That tug had definitely gotten stronger...

Khushi, now having completed her evening ritual of showering, was ready for sleeping. Tomorrow would be a long day. She had to touch base with the Lucknow Unit and get reports about Shyam from them in addition to perhaps go out into the field. Plus, she had to deal with the possibility of waking up the same way she had this morning: completely entwined with Arnav. Khushi turned back to the bed to see Arnav hastily pretending to read a book...which was upside down.

She laughed to herself. Silly man. The thought that he had been watching her sent a warm feeling through her body, resting at her core. With a deep breath and a couple mental slaps, she prepared herself to sleep with, sorry...next to her husband.

He's looking at me again. Khushi thought to herself as she neared the bed, catching Arnav stealing glances at her. Why? She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice how her foot twisted in the plush carpet. All she saw was Arnav jolting to a sitting position shouting "Khushi!",While she fell straight into his awaiting arms.

Akaash was currently walking past Arnav's room when he heard his brother yell out "Khushi!" He paused for a minute, letting the dirty thoughts seep through his mind. He just shook his head and walked away from his brother's room with a huge grin on his face. If one were to listen, one could hear the younger Raizada humming what sounded suspiciously like Zara zara touch me touch me touch me, oh zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me...

Arnav knew that Khushi's fluidity over the past couple of days was too good to last. She was the clumsiest girl he knew. When she fell, he had immediately put his arms out to catch her. Her weight, though not much, startled him. Arnav accidentally dropped her, causing her to hit the bed with a light thump. Khushi had kept a firm grip on Arnav's collar so that when she fell, he immediately came crashing down over her.

Khushi could only stare up at Arnav in wonder. Her husband looked as shocked as she was in this sudden turn of events.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, trying to get off of her, but her mangalsutra was tangled in his sweater button. He fumbled with the necklace, careful not to break it.

"Here, let me." She said softly, her hands reaching up to help him. Khushi's hands mistakenly brushed against his chest causing both of them to stop.

Arnav's blood rushed south at that seemingly innocent touch. This could not be happening, not here, not now, not ever. Why was she affecting him so much? Why were all of his thoughts focused only on Khushi, the woman splayed beneath him? His hand took hold of hers and he shifted away from Khushi so she wouldn't feel what effect she had on him.

"I'll do it." Was that his voice that was so husky?

She could only nod.

Finally, the necklace detached itself from his shirt allowing both of them to take a deep breath. He held on to her shoulders and removed himself from her...and then he saw her flinch.

Memories of this afternoon came rushing back. He curled his hands into fists. He had hurt her. The bruises in the shape of his fingers were causing her pain, and it was all because of him.

Without asking for her permission, he lifted the sleeves to her shirt that revealed his doing. Though the marks were receding, he could still see the imprint of his hands. There was only one way to ease his guilt.

Khushi sucked in a breath as Arnav's hands trailed over her injury, goosebumps erupting all over the skin there. Her arms were still tender, yet his touch seemed to soothe any pain she might have had. She didn't know what had come over him, but she didn't want him to stop.

"Arnav." Her voice was inquisitive.

"Please Khushi, just let me." He whispered. Arnav shifted his position so he was almost on top of her again. His head bent down and lightly kissed the bruise on her right arm. His lips danced across her skin, reveling in her gasps. Arnav had lost all sense from the first time his lips had touched her bare skin.

"Arnav."

"Khushi." He rasped against her skin. Arnav lifted his head so he could look at those pools of molten honey. Somehow, her hands had tangled in his hair while his had traveled to the hem of her pants. The sensation of her fingernails raking through his hair, gently massaging his scalp opened the gates to Eden. Muttering a silent oath, he spanned her waist with his hands and crushed her body to his. The stress of the day was getting to him. All he wanted to do was hold his wife and never let her go. He forgot that this marriage was only temporary, that he wasn't supposed to do this. Arnav wanted to drown in her essence, to let go.

Khushi could feel him drawing random patterns on her belly while his mouth had traveled to her neck, randomly nipping the soft skin there. She was pushed right against him, his arms offering no means for escape. How had this happened? Was he in his right mind? Most likely not. But then again, she too was completely lost in this new sensation.

"Tum...tum kya -" The rest of her question was cut off by the swift stroke of his tongue against her pulse. She felt him sucking on the wet spot, her grip on his hair tightening. How could this feel so good? She knew all about human anatomy. Was the pulse point supposed to be such an erogenous zone? What ever the answer was, all Khushi wanted was more.

"Please." She moaned incoherently. Khushi had no idea what she was begging for.

He heard her pleasured gasp and hardened to near painful  levels. His breath came out in short puffs, his body demanding release. They hadn't even kissed and she already had this kind of control over him!

Khushi couldn't take anymore of his sweet torture. She was melting from the inside, heat seeping into her core, a need building in her that was so fierce, she had no idea what to do with it. This had never happened before, she had never gone so far with a man. The hands that were tangled in his hair seemed to have a mind of their own. They pulled Arnav's head away from her neck and brought it right over hers.

"Please." She said again in a labored breath.

He gulped at the sight of her dilated eyes and heaving bosom. She was just as aroused as he was. This was no time to gloat about that fact though. He had very important work to do.

"Your wish is my command." He muttered. And with that, Arnav bent forward and covered her lips with his, teasing her, prodding her, sucking her.

The breath left her with a whoosh as he kissed her. It was slow and languid, nothing like she thought it would be. He was lazily exploring her mouth, his tongue dipping into the untouched crevices of her mouth. She felt like she had been transported to cloud nine by this utterly blissful sensation. She deepened the kiss by deciding to fence with him, their tongues being the lances. He thrust, she parried. He parried, she thrust. Everything was a duel, a fight for dominance. Each was willing to give as much as the other got, but neither was willing to relent.

Arnav pulled back for a short breath before diving in once again. Gone was the slow kiss that was meant to tempt her into more. This kiss was full of heady need, of unsaid words, of pure, raw passion. He was intoxicated by his wife. There was no other word for it. She was the sweetest nectar, the forbidden fruit. Who cared if he had diabetes? His wife's kiss provided enough sugar for the both of them.

And to her, his mouth was a perfect representation of Arnav. He tasted of coffee and something more. Something dark and mysterious, like an exotic spice. Khushi moaned into his mouth, delving deeper into his abyss.

They both drew back for more air, each panting from the soul shattering kisses. If this was what a kiss was like between them, then what would lovemaking be like?

His hands were under her shirt, toying with her stomach. Her hands were on his back, tracing the many muscles that lay there.

Just as he was about to raise her shirt above her head, a knock was heard on the door.

Both of them just stared at the door, not knowing what to do.

"Ka...kaun hai?" Khushi asked shakily, still reeling from Arnav's assault.

"Main hoon Khushi! Open the door! I have something I need to tell you two something!" Anjali cried from the outside.

The husband and wife only looked towards the door and groaned silently.

Di, I love you, but can you PLEASE come at a better time? They both thought at the same time before scrambling towards the door.

Anjali Jha did not know that she was the most effective form of birth control around Shantivan. Akaash and Payal had been the first couple to experience this, and Arnav and Khushi would have the pleasure of going through it as well.

However, if the woman had not come, who knows what Arnav and Khushi would have done? They wouldn't have...would they? Only one person knew the answer to that question.

That person was currently seated high above the clouds, watching as Arnav and Khushi Singh Raizada's tapestries wove together in an intricate fashion. She sat back in her throne and grinned widely. Well, wasn't that interesting? What would happen next between these two?

To that she would answer: Picture abhi baki hai mere dost...

Precap: Why Arnav and Khushi simply hate Akaash...

If you liked the above post, please like it and comment! And as always, Buddy me for Pm's!

Edited by vedu22 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update its getting better and better loved how she pulled a gun on him and she let him used her as a outlet to release him pain and hurt loved how she listen when wanted to talk and loved how he realize she will always be there for him and how her hurt her so cute when he kissed the mark loved how he could not stop thing about her in the shower akash is so gutter mind and anjali lord woman they came to be alone hence the did not stay back to talk with the family  awesome update thanks for the pm loved it

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAY!! Even though I am not on the same page, I AM SECOND TO COMMENT!! ðŸ¥³

THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!! ðŸ¥³ GO ARHI!!!!!! Awesome description!!! And Anjali being the birth control pill...🤣. That is hilarious!! But we all know that is the truth, in the show and in this FF!! ðŸ˜† BTW, I loved how Khushi helped Arnav with his anger. I loved seeing Khushi helping Arnav talk about his problems even though she used her gun...lol...which by the way was awesome!!  Again, I loved the intimacy scene between ArHi!! It was HOT!! ðŸ˜³ LOL And Aakash..zara zara touch me..LOL!!! I would love Aakash in my house to help me tease others!! And Aakash, everytime, reaches near ArHi in a wrong, but hilariously right, time!!! Please continue soon. And thanks for the PM!!

Krishi
Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 11 years ago