Frequent Posters

..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

But how are they relate

dont kn Maham bt relate toh hai hi...
Nafrat paas ane na de,mhabaat door jane na de
hr evry step in thr life relate to each othr...
Thts again goes 2 Ruby's sis GUL...she is impressing me Big Time Man...!!!!
Bt end of the day it will be too much pain to handle i guess...If...If thy execute it well...
Thy hv thr actors to do it epic...n i hope the much thy r spending in thr salary rathr thn dresses use thm the r8 way...Giv us scene whr we will be speech less...i m so On for thos...Edited by Krishyy808 - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krishyy808

here nothr answer we got see priya...'why arnav always hold himself back to be called as a week..'
remember diwali night...'me itna kamjor kese pad gaya'
he hated to get weak...though as a lovlly hearted person he always feels weak...bt he didnt wanna accept it...GUL me teri diwani ho rahi hoon yar...:D...!!!
His DAD was too weak..1st he made mistake,nd thn he became the reason for his Ma's death...
I was so struck whn arnav said 'unhone majboor kiya tha'...
I felt like crying...awww...kitna dard hai...
Nd dont talk abt tht Old rag...i want to go nd pull her orange wig off nd thn give LAXMI to eat...😡

i want to go nd pull her orange wig off nd thn give LAXMI to eat...😡  --------ditto 😡

BARDWISHIKLA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
belated happy b'day Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada... God Bless U with Khushi Forever 🥳
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krishyy808

dont kn Maham bt relate toh hai hi...
Nafrat paas ane na de,mhabaat door jane na de
hr evry step in thr life relate to each othr...
Thts again goes 2 Ruby's sis GUL...she is impressing me Big Time Man...!!!!
Bt end of the day it will be too much pain to handle i guess...If...If thy execute it well...
Thy hv thr actors to do it epic...n i hope the much thy r spending in thr salary rathr thn dresses use thm the r8 way...Giv us scene whr we will be speech less...i m so On for thos...

IM SCARED
rajulpandey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
However talented you might be...How many perfect 10's you score at your class test...If you don't end your year with that brilliant score card...Everything else falls flat...At the end of the day..we should never forget the adage.."Alls well that ends well.."
All said and done..I hope the experience I shared above will touch you in the right spot..and hit it where it's needed'It's something that I've learnt in my life till now and felt like sharing it with y'all!!
Good Night