FF: Jiya Jale| Chapter 15, Page 67- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

458

Views

66.7k

Users

77

Likes

968

Frequent Posters

-Aswathy- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm falling in love with this FF after each passing part! I love Maanvi's character in this<3 A real sherni.. :D But Virat seems a bit rude..Hope he compensates for his rude behaviour to Maanvi in future parts..lol..!The ending is awesome..Can't wait for the next part..
Plz PM for your future updates.. :)
BCA6MYXHX3NFQOVO thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
this was super cool please cont soon and please pm me wen u update
-Niha- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: love_angle

OMG Niha and Nahi ( Love the way your names go together )

Don't know how I missed this stupendo fantabulous FF .
Love the four characters , their re-enstablishment .
Manvi and Virat's enemity and Viren Jeevika's friendship , it's so lovely .
You bought those two *Beep* girls bach Huh ?
Nupur from Tere Liye with Viren .
Aww loved Jeevika's sacrifice for Manvi .
Virika in Forest huh ?
Jungle mein Mungle ???
Hope understadings grow in Virman .\
Hope the Patel sister's track finishes soon .
Continue soon . I sending a buddy request to the pm account .
Do PM me .


Lol yup thanks! :) x
Hahaha, really glad that you liked it :)
Every story needs its villain so it isn't interesting anymore
Yaa, we cudn't think of anybody, it felt horrible putting someone who we liked as a badie 😆
Yup that was sweet, like she is in the show
Yup 😉 loads of things happen. Its one long day for them 😆
You will have to find out soon.
Nahi will update the next chapter, and thanks I will accept it :)
Will do.
-Niha- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: AshhLuvVirman

I'm falling in love with this FF after each passing part! I love Maanvi's character in this<3 A real sherni.. :D But Virat seems a bit rude..Hope he compensates for his rude behaviour to Maanvi in future parts..lol..!The ending is awesome..Can't wait for the next part..
Plz PM for your future updates.. :)

thank you
nahi will do
plz add da account -JiyaJale- for pms
-Aswathy- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Niha-

thank you
nahi will do
plz add da account -JiyaJale- for pms


Did it..!😊
Sorry was from my mob yesterday,that's y I couldn't send the request yesterday!
PS:I like your names Niha and Nahi😊
-Niha- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: AGB7E67P2FGBS7DW

this was super cool

please cont soon
and please pm me wen u update

thank u

nahi will do
-Niha- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nis_n

Plz continue soon...

nahi will do
NinaArief thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i read this so long ago and completely forgot to comment, the cliffhanger is intense i just already want to know what happens next
-Niha- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: NinaArief

i read this so long ago and completely forgot to comment, the cliffhanger is intense i just already want to know what happens next

thank you
nahi will be updating soon insh'allah

Edited by -Niha- - 14 years ago
-Nahi- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Thank you for all ur comments!

Chapter 4

Maanvi slowly walks up to Virat. He looks at her, terrified. Just to make things a bit more lively he starts laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Maanvi asked him, worried.

"Your face..." Virat chuckled and takes out a mirror for her to look at.

Seeing her self in the mirror, Maanvi screams.

"OMD, my makeup!" she exclaims as she runs over to the lake.

Virat follows her, still laughing.

Quickly, Maanvi wiped off all the smudged makeup and turned to Virat.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much better." replied Virat.

After an hour of trying to find their way back, Viren and Jeevika had given up. They sat down on the floor, panting.

"Viren...What should we do now?" Jeevika questioned.

"Erm...I dunno. Let me try and call Virat." Viren answered.

He dialled his best friend's number and waited for Virat to pick up.

"Hello, Viren?" Virat greeted.

"Hi. Where are you? Have you found Maanvi?" Viren asked.

"I'm in some sort of meadow. And yeah, I've found her, tell Jeevika that she's safe." Virat replied. Suddenly, the call got disconnected.

"Jeevika, Virat said he's found her. They're in a meadow." Viren explained as Jeevika hugged him. Tears rolled down her eyes as Viren caressed her hair. Jeevika realised what she had just done and immediately broke away from the hug. There was an awkward silence.

"I...think we should go." Jeevika suggested as they walked out of the forest.

Back at the meadow, Virat had just told Maanvi that Viren had called. Maanvi smiled.

"Hmm...I need to get revenge on Virat as he laughed at me. What should I do?" Maanvi thought to herself. She looked at the water and then at Virat.

A splash of water was thrown on Virat's face. Water was dripping down and Maanvi was literally rolling on the floor, laughing. Virat was angry. He decided to retaliate by splashing water on her. This time, the water splashed all over Maanvi's clothes!

"VIRAT!!!" Maanvi screamed as their water fight carried on for another 20 minutes.

After a while, both of them started to laugh.

"Pagal!" they both said together.

"Maanvi...I just wanted to say sorry. I didn't mean to say that about Jeevika. I guess it just came out by mistake." Virat apologised.

"But how did you know?" Maanvi asked.

"Maya tells me everything. She told me how much she hates you two sisters." Virat replied. " But to be honest, you two aren't that bad."

"Well, we hate her and Nups too. I can't believe how you and Viren can like them?" Maanvi said as Virat smiled.

"It's our parents. They wanted their children to grow up and be together etc. Basically my parents and were bffs with the Patel sister's parents." Virat explained.

"I feel so sorry for you." Maanvi whispered as she patted Virat on the back. He nodded his head as they laughed.

The other two were still wandering around in the forest. Suddenly there was a loud howl. Jeevika jumped and gripped Viren's arm. She was terrified of animals.

"Jeevika it's okay. No need to fear when I am here!" Viren smiled.

They both slowly walked through the puddle of leaves.

At the far end, Jeevika noticed a small cottage!

"Viren, udhar!" Jeevika exclaimed!

All of sudden, it started to rain.

"Chalo jaldi." He said as he held her hand and ran towards the hut.

The both of them stood outside and knocked on the door.

A small lady opened it and smiled.

"Namaste Aunty. Can we get a place to stay for tonight? We can't find our way out of this jungle." Jeevika explained.

"Andhar aao." the lady replied as Viren did a thumbs up to Jeevika.

They sat down, around the fire.

"So, how comes you're in this jungle?" the lady asked as Viren explained the whole story.

"Acha. Kuch logi? Coffee, chai?"

Viren and Jeevika both asked for coffee. After a while, Viren and Jeevika were both drinking the soothing coffee.

"So, where are we going to sleep?" Viren asked as he yawned.

"I'm afraid there is only one room left. You two have to share." the lady informed as she headed to her room to go to sleep.

"Jeevika, you go to sleep in the room, I'll sleep here." Viren said.

"No. You've done so much by helping me look for Maanu. I'll sleep here." Jeevika replied.

"Jeevika, I'm going to sleep here." Viren exclaimed.

"No, I am." Jeevika shouted back.

The lady came out, angry. "Shh. Larki, you sleep on the bed."

She walked off as Viren smiled.

"Goodnight" Viren whispered.

"Sweet dreams." Jeevika muttered as she headed towards the room.

Maanvi wasn't talking to Virat. Virat was so confused.

"Maanvi, are you ok?" He asked her, worried.

She didn't give an answer.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Virat questioned.

Still no reply.

He started shaking her shoulders. She didn't say anything. Normally she would have hit him.

"I'm going." Virat said. He expected her to shout 'Rukho' or something but she didn't.

Instead she followed him back to the car.

"Oh my days! Maanvi, why are you doing this? You're freaking me out!" Virat exclaimed as Maanvi smiled.

He decided to give up. He wasn't going to ask her or talk to her if she was going to behave like this.

That's it for today! Sorry for the delay! Hope you liked it!

Nahi

xxx

Edited by -Nahi- - 14 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".