update soon
vanshi_maaneet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rahul's truth is out now...
love it...amazing...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan sam se pyar karta hai...m feeling disgusted fr dis...after happening sooo much he still loves sam...i hate maan...but wht will happen to geet nw...m worried fr her...

beautiful update...

loved it to d core...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

awesome ff
read all the parts in one go
update soon
sheetalahlawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely FF. But please make Meera see reason and warm up to Geet. Geet is going to need all the emotional support when Samiksha comes back in Mann's life. Let Vicky and Meera be her support system. If this Sam is vile like Geet's cousin, Vicky and Meera can make her life hell with their pranks. And if she is as pure as Geet, well they can provide a shoulder to cry on for Geet. As Geet would never come between Sam and Maan, she will suffer alone, which I don't want.😭
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

some of my readers have confusion about the sams in the ff..let me clear it..one SAM is SAMEERA-geet's cousin. other SAM is SAMIKSHA,maan's ex-girlfriend

Part 16

Geet  we should move our relation forward…..the words rang in  her ears as she gaped at her husband..
Eh..uh..he he..geet I think we should watch tv….maan hurriedly  switched on the tv to divert her mind,bt OH BOY!!!! It was surely not his day!😆

The first thing they saw in tv was a passionate intimate scene with the heroine in RED TOWEL!!!!
 Maan  changed the channel fumbling,bt IT WAS WORSE!!!!
Now they were showing a sensuous ad of C*****

Both the heads turned to each other at the same moment..bt the expression were surely different..
Geet was glaring at maan with murder in her eyes..while maan  nervously smiled an idiotic smile..

Eh..he he..ye channel wale vi kya kya dikhate hai…tauba tauba..chi chi babaji..(these channels show very bad things.)maan mimicked geet to make her smile,bt in return got another murderous glare from her..😆

He changed to another channel..OOPS!! wrong move! It was a ad of pills,that too a romantic one..
Maan's eyes widened at this & without waisting any time..like a wise man..he switched of the tv..(me thinking..is he really wise!?? I mean he should have left the room at the first moment itself!!bt  I guess his mind was too busy gaping at his bare  wife to think about other things..😉 😳)

He he ehee…wo..ye kya hai na..
Maan out...geet said slowly 
HUH??he gaped at her..not understanding
Now our sweet geet lost her cool..😆
AISE DEKH KYA RAHE HAI??(WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??) SHE SCREAMED..

Maan gulped his saliva..never again he wanted to see his wife in this angry avatar again..yes THE MAAN SING KHURANA was scared of his wife..bt ..well..he was too proud to accept it..
Ha ha ja raha hu..mujhe vi tumhe thodi dekhna haii(yes yes! I am going..i don't want to see u too)
MAAAN!!!!!!!!!!
That's it..the balloon of his pride bursted  & he ran out of his room for his life!!

Geet was smilling to herself..she was sooo much happy today..
Today is the best day of my life,she thought…
After maan left the room she burst out laughing…jhalla(mad)..she laughed again.
Ofcourse she knew that maan's intensions were not wrong..bt the timing was as wrong as it could be..

She never thought that maan would accept her as his wife..& she felt she could not be more lucky..
The whole morning..until maan was in KM,he avoided looking at geet..bt when he was leaving for office..he came back from the front door..
Pls let me know your decision tonight..i will accept whatever you decide, 
to which geet nodded.. he smiled, planted a tender kiss on her forehead & left.
 She felt as if she was falling in love with him again!...i will tell maan today ....that i love him..she smiled
He was smilling sitting in his cabin remembering the events that occurred in the morning…
I know I should have asked the question another time..bt…I am really afraid now..will she accept me as her husband??
God knows what is running in her mind now..she told me that she would tell her decision tonight ….

Bt suddenly his chain of thoughts was broken by noises outside..
WHAT IS HAPPENING??? He asked in a stern tone to the receptionist.
Sir a lady has come to meet you saying that she is mrs. Khurana..
Oh ! geet has come,maan thought as dev & sam were out of town
bt how can that be when you are not married yet..the receptionist said.

Maan  first frowned thinking that they should have announces about their wedding  before..
Bt wait!! She is addressing herself as mrs khurana..that means she accepted me!! He thought happily.
I will go there & introduce her to the stuffs myself..he smiled, as MRS MAAN SING KHURANA.

He went to reception & tapped the lady's back
MAAN!! Before he could notice the face a lady turned  hugging him tightly.
He parted himself from the lady only to see a very familiar face…
SAMIKSHA!!!!!!
Maan tell these idiots.. that I am your wife!! 

pls like & comment,don't remain silent..
if u want to get pm for this ff pls add TIRTAS in your buddy list