Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: juna_priya

hey BALHians๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!!i hve been a silent reader of this forum for a long tym...bt after surfing through this post i jst cldnt stop myself from commenting...m literally shcked to see ppl supporting rajat and priya as a couple...i knw its their personal pov...bt we were da one protesting against da separation of raya...nd nw we ourselves r trying to seperate them...strange...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ!!!!

anyways fr me balh was ,is nd will always be of RAYA...cheers!!!

P.S- i mst say sammer's acting has improved a lot ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...mst be da effect of being wid ram & saakshi...!!!

what is there to get shocked ?๐Ÿ˜†trying to seperate them?huh just that we appreciate rajat with priya  ,does it mean we against it ??????????????
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: miniki

There are a few people on this forum who are only Ram or only Sakshi fans. A majority of us are fans of Ram and Sakshi. They are the reason we started watching BALH in the first place. Their superb acting made us fall in love with their characters Ram and Priya - Raya and so for us, BALH is abt Raya and only Raya. Other characters may come and go, but the essence of BALH has been and will always be Raya. My POV.

we shoudnt try to prove anything ,majority minority ,but just respect each other opinion and stay cool.becoz no one starts liking anything considering majority 
tanvismile thumbnail
edited Edited by tanvismile - 11 years ago
CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

what is there to get shocked ?๐Ÿ˜†trying to seperate them?huh just that we appreciate rajat with priya  ,does it mean we against it ??????????????

Point to be noted. Exactly. Liking Rajat and Priya as a couple doesn't mean we want to separate Ram and Priya. Its just that PriJat appeal more than Ram & Priya. 
People liking PriJat doesn't necessarily imply that they will get married or fall in love. The story is already decided and us liking or not liking something least bothers to the production house. 

Samir has his own charm in the show. He is obviously not as good as Ram or Sakshi but someone to look out for. 

Edited by CoolPink - 11 years ago