I can't wait for the next episode's! :D

CWO3ER2IX24D2MSH thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Ahhh this show is so friggin cool!

I can't wait till the weekend now, It's just so good.

I'm loving these awesome cases! ๐Ÿ˜›

Arjun is amazing, The small gestures and chemistry with Arjun is amazing!

I'm Loving all the characters, Chottu is funny! The irony of his name! ๐Ÿ˜†

And the other characters are awesome :)

Each episode is full of suspense and excitement ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

1.5k

Users

3

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

khosla03 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
yeah it is very good show.. i just love criminal show
AGEOGXQHGS3IAQW6 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
Yeah, liking this show a lot. Waiting for next episodes.

Related Topics

Arjun thumbnail

Posted by: Smalldesires ยท 8 months ago

Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".