Originally posted by: swethasyam08
hehhe no yaar it was good, just pulling ur leg 😆😉😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: swethasyam08
hehhe no yaar it was good, just pulling ur leg 😆😉😛
Name: SARIMA 😊
Age: SECRET!!
Fav color: OOOHH! tough qws. I Like all Colors but if u asked particular dan GREEN & LIGHT PINK
Fav movie: I Like All The Movies Of "HRITIK ROSHAN" Specially: Koi Mil Gaya but 3Idiot, Maine Pyaar Kiya & Golmaal , Chupke-Chupke(old)too.
Fav actor/ess : Hritik & Aamir ,Preity Zinta & Kareena Kapoor (n bollywood) Brad Pitt ,Al Pacino, George Clooney, Uma thurman ,Anne hathaway Kristen stewart (n Hollywood)
How I got started on IF: I was not a Net addict. I was looking 4 more INFO on MUKTI BANDHAN Serial, In the process i discovered the 8th WONDER "INDIA FORUM"
Fav section on IF: Telly buzz😉
Fav Sigmaker ( if any) : Mariam_Sultan , Aaliya , Mimi 👏
Fav videomix + maker (if any): UC22 & Aish_Naksh 👏
What do you like the most about CSAM forum: MY SS GANG
Any Message For The ForumWaasi's : keep this forum "ACTIVE" jl SS GANG🤣