Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lavi_961

Excellent update.. Waiting fr the nxt one😛

Thanks Lavi...
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 5

yaar yeh padh kar gali maat dena!!!!! part 5 updated!!!!! this part is small but coming up will be ...

Priya was on her way back to her home with peehu by Metro!!!!

Peehu looking at her mom constantly very suspiciously. Priya was sitting wd closed eyes constantly tapping her forehead wd thumbs!!! She was totally unaware of the suspicious look of peehu and about the non stop firing of questions which were going through her mind!!!

She found peehu looking at her !!!!!

Priya "kya !!!"

Peehu " kya wo papa hain!!"

The instant reply came from her is "no!!! he is not ..and no more questions!!!"

But peehu didn't stop !!! she said "toh!! Unhone kyun kaha ki wo mere papa hain!!!

Priya neglected her and said "chalo peehu humara stop aa gaya hain!!!!"

Peehu tried to ask her about ram but she neglected all questions of peehu!!!!

Back in Hotel

Ram stunned by all which happened!!!!

Ram "rajat yeh sab kya hain!!! Tuh yeh sab kya bole jaa raha tha!!!"

Rajat was so angry that he totally neglected ram and only concentrated on his own thinking and own views!!!!

Rajat : plz ram !! you should thank me!!! Meine bacha liya tuje!! Aur khud ko bhi iss galat faimi se bahar nikal liya!!!

Ram "tu kya bole jaa raha hain!! Tu baith shant ho jaa then we will talk naa!!!!"

Rajat "main sant hi hoo bas pagal ho gaya tha jo teri baton mein aa kar sochne laga tha!!!"

Ram "are mein kya kiya…."

Rajat "tune hi muje samjhaya tha naa ki payer pe biswas karna chahiye and all that aur wo ..diya tha uss lady ne!!!! I was a mad!!!"

Ram "are uss sab ka abhi tune jo kiya uske saath kya lena dena!!! Aur tu janta bhi hain tu kiske bare mein yeh sab ulte sidhe baatein kiye jaa raha hain!!!!"

Rajat "ram mein sirf yeh janta hoon ki I again started believing in love dool I am!!! Sab aurtein ek jaisi hoti hain!!!"

Ram "dekh rajat tu abb limit cross kar raha hain!!!"

Rajat "no dude I m not just thinking mein itni badi bewakoof kaise ho sakta hoon!!! Kaise!!!"

Ram "are meri baat toh sun le !!! khud bole jaa raha hain meri baat toh sun le!!!"

But rajat was so furious that he neglected ram and said "bro buddy u are all to me tujse kya chupayun tuje sab batata hoon sun !!!

He said "THE LADY PRIYA SHARMA!!! SINGLE MOM!!!!  AND THIS RAJAT KAPUR … JISE LOG KAPUR WD AN U KEH KAR CHIDATA HAIN!!!! FELL IN LOVE WD HER!!!!"

Ram got the biggest shocker of his life he was not even shocked like this when he got the news of priya's death!!!!!

Ram was tensed confused and shattered his voice clearly said that …when he managed to say "rajat… y..e..h.   k…y..a keh raha tuh!!!"

Rajat 'yes buddy I dnt know when I fell in love wd her but I am in love wd her!!!"

Ram was totally shattered and rajat sat on the couch after saying his emotions for priya to ram!!!!he controlled himself and started laughing!!!!

Ram didn't moved a bit!!

Rajat sat by ram and said "mein bhi pagal hoon naa!!! Tuh toh peehu ko le kar aya tha aur wo bacchi akeli kyun aati !!! aur meine kya kya soch liya…yeh mein sochta jada hoon aur bakwas jada karta hoon!!! But not more!!! I just have to say all my feeling to her right now!!!"

Ram looked up with his words!!!

Rajat said "yes ram yes believe me aaj pehli baar dil se kisi ko sorry bolne ka maan kar raha hain!!!"

Rajat left the room in rush before ram could say n e thing!! The room was full of light by it was slowly covering wd the darkness of loss!!!!

Back in priya's place!!

Priya reached home with peehu!!! Peehu was questioning her a lot!! But priya managed to put her to sleep!!!! She was sitting on the balcony wd a book!!! But she cant read….she went to the bed room and lied down by peehu and plaving her head on peehu's she said "beta kya kahu tuje aur kaise samjhayun tuje ki .. tu sirf ram aur meri beti nahi tuh toh ram ki parchayi hain!!!!"

She kissed on cheeks and lied down keeping her hands on her eyes!!!!

Suddenly the door bell rang!!!!

She got surprised and looking at the watch said to herself "itne raat ko kaun ho sakta hain!!! Kahin ram toh nahi!!!"

She went to open the door and she saw rajat thru the peep hole…

Priya got surprised and said " rajat sir iss waqt!!!"

Priya opened the door and said "sir I have told you …rajat said in between

"nahi priya !! (priya got shocked hearing priya from him ) I am here for some other reason!!!"

Priya recovered herself from the shock!!! And said "sorry why sir!!!"

Rajat "my name is rajt plz call me by that!!"

Priya neglected him and said "sir its really late may I know y u r here!!!"

Rajat "pata nahi kaise batayun …."

Priya said "sir job hi hain bata dijiye and if u r worried that if I will give the keys back or not mean the shop !!! I will hand it over to you by morning!! Kuch personal cheese hain…rajat again stooped her and said in between… "priya can we become friends!!!"

Priya got surprised and said 'sorry sir I m the tenant of your shop and you r the owner!! We cant be friends!!! Aur waise bhi aaj ke naad wo rista bhi nahi rehne wala app apne raste and me in my way!!!"

Rajat "I m sorry priya for my miss behavior and I m telling this from the core of my heart!!! Plz run your shop plz….aur rent ke liye mein kuch nahi bollunga…. I promise you that!!"

Priya smiled with surprise and said "the rajat kapur yeh keh raha hain I dnt believe this!!"

Rajat "thanx to you and ram for you two guys I started living again…. For the first moment a little smile unnoticed to rajat came to her lips she said in her mind "mein janti thi ram app sir ko sab bata denge!!! Thank you!! Abb…."her thoughts were broken as rajat said "tum dono ne iss machine ko insaan bana diya !!! tumhe mein pehchan nahi paya but ram ne aa kar tumse rubaroon karwaya not directly but indirectly!!!!

Priya looked at him wd many questions!!!

Rajat "I know u want to ask me many thing!!! But I dnt know when how why!!!"he continued …..

"priya ek baat jo mein batane ki koshish kar raha hoon plz let me tell plz…. "

Priya "sir I think u r not ok!!!"

Rajat smiled and said "I m ok priya kya jante hoon kabhi nahi socha tha ki mere saath aisa kuch …."

"priya  RAM NE PAYAR KI UMEED JAGAYA AUR WOHI PAYAR MEIN NE TUMME PA LIYA!!"

PRIYA was so shocked that she banged the door on his face and said "I think sir u should go now!!!! And plz im not going to run your shop n e more I cant!!!"

Rajat "janta hoon tum gussa ho!!! But I will be waiting for you in the shop plz do come !! plz.. I beg you!!! Good nite!!!"

Priya can hear the steps vanishing out from her door step….

She was completely shattered she sat on the ground leaning to the door with tears in her eyes ….. but a blank mind which donot know how to react!!!

Two fames join one with shattered ram sitting on the bed …. With fear of losing his love again!! And the other with crying priya!!!!

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love it graphics
BombayPonnu thumbnail
viny_queen thumbnail
so love it
👏👏👏👏
y ram not tell rajat when he say bad things to priya😕😡
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: viny_queen

so love it

👏
y ram not tell rajat when he say bad things to priya😕😡

Hehe viny... Ram's a bit confused as to what the hell is going on.. Dont worry.. all's gonna be fine soon...
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb!
Feeling bad fr raya.. Btw.. Thnks fr the pm
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavi_961

Superb!
Feeling bad fr raya.. Btw.. Thnks fr the pm

Hey Lavi.. dont worry daRLING.. jUST SAY aLL IS WELL.. COZ ALL WILL BE SOON,, in this FF at least.,...