hi plz continue nowww plz today give it i cant wait plzzz
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting for ur update eargerly
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Manyata: uday please' but she was not able to continue as uday turned her around and captured her lips again'.

Voice: OMG!!!!! Both manveer stopped kissing manyata was shocked and embarrassed while uday just showed his usual smirk as it was really hard to read his expression'. Luckily enough the scream was from outside manyata moved away from uday who was still smirking at her' she walked near the door and was about to open it when our lovely vijay bhai barges in manyata room'

Manyata: vijay bhai what happened?  y did u scream and what were u doing outside my room? She was about to ask more question when vijay spoke.

Vijay: m bhai chill how can I answer all ur question at once? He turned his attention towards the other side and was surprised to see uday leaning on to the wall hands crossed with his usual smirk' but however seen uday in the room and manyata questions a smirk appeared on his face' he sat on the bed and looked at manyata evilly'. However manyata was getting annoyed as she just wanted to know if vijay noticed anything'

Manyata: vijay bhai can u please answer my questions...

Vijay: sure m bhai well firstly I was just walking in this area but then my mobile battery died which had to be charged asap as I was going to have some important calls' secondly and lastly I screamed because I was rushing to my room but by accidently my darling phone was about to drop just outside ur room '  manyata closed her eyes in relief however vijay bhai didn't miss that look'..

Manyata: so erm don't u think u should go to charge ur phone..

Vijay: so ur trying to kick me out of the room I guess this had to happen when you have the handsome hunk in ur... room bhai bhai na raha ' he said evilly... uday was just enjoying seeing manyata facial expression.

Manyata: vijay bhai please stop ur drama.

Vijay: anyways there is no point of saying anything to u' he then turned his attention to uday' so uday banna how comes ur in manyata room'

Uday: oh come on vijay banna am I not allowed to come and see my fianc'

Vijay: hmmm u r but don't u think u have already spent enough time with ur fianc at ur date and also in her room so I guess now its time u leave our sister for a while and let her spend some time with us ... but what where u doing in her room instead of seeing her' he asked raising his eyebrows'

Uday: nothing vijay bhai I just came to tell princess that sis jiji told me and unnati to stay here as it was dads order and then after few minutes u came in right princess he said looking at manyata mischievously' manyata looked at him annoyingly' only both knew that uday had been in the room for ages

Manyata: right' now if the discussion is over can u lot please leave my room'.

Vijay: m bhai we all will be downstairs so please comes as ur dear fianc will be down der will all of us' so uday shall we go or ur coming with manyata'

Manyata: no no vijay bhai uday is coming with u ill be down after few minutes' while leaving uday kept looking at manyata and finally left the room' she closed the door when both left and leaned against it' only she knows how she controlled herself and a little smile crept up on her lips' she walked towards the mirror and looked at herself for a while however manyata still could feel udays kisses on her lips and neck making her blush even more' she fixed her hair and went downstairs... she came down and sat near sia all were talking among each other' manyata who had joined in the conversation could feel udays gaze on her who was sitting opposite her but she didn't dare to look at him'

Unnati: dada where r u lost ur not even talking' uday who was busy looking at manyata came looked at unnati and shook his head' he got himself involved with daksh about some meeting'' all were laughing and talking when manyata get a call she excuses herself and sees it's a private number nd answers it'

Manyata: hello'

Voice: u seem to be happy now but soon u will be shocked when u find out something'. Before manyata could speak the phone was cut at the other end'  manyata came back and sat down in her seat she tried to behave normally but from the inside she was confused,,, tensed,,, scared and one person was paying attention to her reaction which she was trying to hide'  after a while all were busy doing their own things while manyata was in the lawn she was pacing back and forth' when a hand held her stopping her from walking she turned around and saw uday'

Uday: what happened princess y r u tensed' manyata looked at him surprisingly  

Manyata: no uday noth'. But she was interrupted

Uday: princess don't lie I can clearly see u tensed now until u don't tell me I wont let u go he said firmly' manyata nodded as she had know that uday is stubborn'

Manyata: uday the thing is that someone just called me and'..(she narrated the whole thing to him)

Uday: princess was it a male voice or female'

Manyata: male

Uday: don't worry princess ill try to find out who that person is but next time when he calls plz call me but if im not around  then please tell someone..

Manyata: don't say ur planning to  tell everyone'

Uday: yes princess I am but that's when all the elders r back because we cant take all these things lightly and I cant takes these types of things lightly when it comes to u do u understand he said cupping her face' manyata nodded

Precap: hmm I think u guys can wait till tonight lol

Hey guys here is part 23 I knows its too short but I updated somehow I hope u like it don't forget to press the like button and do leave a comment and I promise I will update *looks at the time* oops its 12:30 am so ill update by tonight till den do read this part and give ur honest feed backs lool I know most of u r gone say short update and i know its really short but I'll try to give a longer update next times i was really busy today... as i have to help out in my dads shop the whole day and then i finally get time to update around 10 something yes this is what i have to do in my summer holiday but today im really tired but because i promised there will be a update here is one... sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake love u all

Ps: if u want buddy request please do mention it in ur comment thanks

navyan07 and PriyashDekim sorry i did try to send u pm but it kept on saying that ur inbox is full so until u dont delete some messages i wont be able to send u  pm till then so jaldi se inbox emty karo so that i can pm u guys for the next part soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by preya_radev - 11 years ago
allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘yaaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I am 1st to comment๐Ÿ‘...awesome ๐Ÿ‘but it's a small update..and pls pm me...and send me a buddy request too...continue soon... Edited by allseasonrain - 11 years ago
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!! Can't wait to read the next part so do continue soon n thanks for the pm!!:D
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The update is really nice:) cont soon..and PM me if possible:)
Asmimelody thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it dear:)pls continue soon..
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. Very nice. Please try to update soon.