Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



Khushi was still crying, her head in her hands resting against the stone platform, when suddenly she was lifted above the ground. She opened her eyes and looked into deep, familiar, brown eyes filled with anger.
"Arnavji.. what are you.."
"You told me to let you go if I truly love you, right, Khushi. I don't love you, I hate you, Khushi Kumari Gupta. I hate you so much that I can't even stand to see you or talk to you. I want you back at my house right now."
"Arnavji.. I cant.." Arnav ignored her and walked down the steps and to his car. He threw her into the passenger seat and walked angrily towards the driver seat. "Arnavji, please.. let me go.." Khushi stammered, tears flowing down her cheeks as Arnav started the car. The car screeched to a stop outside the porch. Khushi looked at Arnav, as he walked to the passenger side and opened the door. "Step outside, Khushi." Khushi shook her head. Arnav grabbed her wrist, turned around and walked to the house, pulling her behind him.
"Arnavji, please.. please you are hurting me. " Khushi said as they reached the door. She was trying to free herself form Arnav's grip, when she realized he had stopped at the door. She followed his gaze and saw that all the family members had gathered in the living room. Arnav looked at everyone angrily and then turned to look at Khushi. He released her hand and she looked at him, her eyes wide open. He bent down and lifted her up in his arms and walked across the living room, past his grandmother and his sister. He walked up the stairs and into his room and threw her on the bed. He turned around and locked the door. He leaned against it, his face fuming with anger and closed his eyes. He could hear Khushi's sobs and he opened his eyes, his eyes soft and filled with tears. He turned around and ran to the bed. He put his arms around Khushi and pulled her close in a tight embrace.
Khushi pulled away after a few minutes and looked into Arnav's eyes. Her innocent, doe-like eyes were red from crying and his brown eyes were filled with tears and concern. "Khushi", he said softly as he took her face in his hands. "I don't want you to ever leave me alone, ok?" She sniffled and looked at him. He hugged her and said, "Whatever it is, we will get through it together. I can't live without you, Khushi. I couldn't breathe after you left, I thought I would die, Khushi. I was so angry and shattered at the same time!" Arnav pulled away as he felt Khushi smile.
Arnav looked at his wife, who had a faint smile on her face. "I know what you are upto". She said, with an annoyed face. "Look at the mess you have made. You purposely destroyed your room so that now you can make me clean it right?"
Arnav smiled. All the pain in her eyes was gone and was replaced with love and happiness. His smile disappeared and he said, through clenched teeth.
"Yes. Get started now! You have half an hour!"
Khushi tried to control her giggle and Arnav raised his eyebrows. "Is this funny, Ms. Gupta?" Khushi lifted her index finger and said quickly, "Mrs. Singh Raizada."
Arnav smiled and suddenly controlled his smile and said, through clenched teeth.
"Mrs. Singh Raizada. If you don't finish cleaning the room in half an hour, you have no idea what I will do to you."
Khushi raised her eyebrows. "Oh. I refuse to clean the room. What will you do, Mr. Raizada?"
Arnav had a naughty smile on his face as he put his hand behind her head and pressed his lips against hers.
******
Did you honestly think I would write a sad story?
Well when I started writing this OS, I was very depressed and that's why I started writing a depressing story.. but then all the romantic updates after that made me feel better.. so that's why this ended on a happy note..
Hope you liked it.. don't forget to leave your comments!
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
P U R I T Y O F S O U L S T E A S E R "bungle ke piche teri beri ke niche aha re aha....kanta laga!!!" The song was too loud in the pub, but he...
Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
https://youtu.be/nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
5