How Many are you UK fans of Kyunki?

8086 thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#1

How Many are you UK fans of Kyunki?

I am obviously who else is?

Best wishes

K

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

672

Users

5

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 years ago
#2
me but i dont watch it sometimes
8086 thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#3

hey

Hi Uk Starplus Fans
Hi to fans of many shows i want re-runs of shows to rpt on
Starplus UK i hope you do too.
I want two new shows to come
Pardey ke peeche and Khul Ja sim sim & Atish

i want the following shows to rpt
Shagun
Kumkum
Sanjivani
Kahin to Hoga
Des mein Nikilla Hoga Chand
Kyunki
Kuch kar dhikana

ALSO asks for New channel STARUTSAV they have these shows on rpt I
have heard most of Europe get STARUTSAV we should to.

Please e-mail them please go here
https://uk.startv.com/starplus/starplus.html
feedback section
also e-mail Starplus in India and tell them you want these shows in
the UK.

please request these shows to rpt and

Best wishes
thanks
K
ps: IF lots of ppl e-mail them then they will listen So PLEASE e-
mail them they listened for rpt demand on that rubbish Saans from
popular demand. And Kalash i like but its rpt for the 2nd time why,
give another show a chance.
So there is hope more ppl e-mail more chance of getting these shows
on re-runs. And new show 'Pardey ke Pecche' and 'Khul ja sim sim' to
star airing here.

, i wish they were more like Zeetv & Sony just put on rpts of
everything, and Zeetv are so cool they have zee once more. I wish
Star would be more interactive with there audience.
Or we can do a petition sign i'm not sure how to though.


HERE IS MY FEEDBACK TO THEM AN EXAMPLE:

HI STARPLUS IS THE BEST I JUST HAVE A FEW REQUESTS
I WANT TO KNOW

WHEN WILL WE GET RE-RUNS OF SHAGUN, KYUNKI,,KUM KUM, DMNHC &
SANJIVANI????

PLEASE REPEAT THESE SHOWS BRING BACK CATCH UP TV. I HAVE SEEN KALASH
RPT FOR 2ND
TIME CHANGE THOSE RPTS OF KALASH TO RERUNS OF DMNHC INSTEAD PLEASE.

I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT THEY RE-RUN ON STAR UTSAV, AND I HAVE HEARD
MANY
COUNTRIES GET STARUTSAV CAN WE GET IT TO THE UNITED KINGDOM PLEASE,
ZEE TV HAS
MANY CHANNELS AND THEY ALWAYS ARE RELIABLE WHEN IT COMES TO RE-
RUNING THERE
SHOWS , AND THEY E-MAIL BACK THERE VIWIERS

ALSO BRING A NEW SHOW TO STARPLUS 'PARDE KE PECHHE'
KULJA SIM SIM


& PUT ON RPTS OF 'KUCH KAR
DHEKHANA HAI' IN KYA MASTI KYA DHUUM'S SLOT.
ALSO WHEN WILL GALAXY OF STARS PARTY IN THE PARK WITH THE STARS,
MELA LAST YEAR
WHERE MANY STARPLUS AND ZEE TV STARS ATTENDED BE TELECASTED ON
STARPLUS UK???

PLEASE REPLY PLEASE
REPLY BACK
THANKS
K
STARPLUS ROCKS!!!



hiten_4eva thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#4

meeeee!!!!! im new on here but woch kyunki evrday week!!!!😃

its kewl but its tooooooooooooo far bhind!!!!😭

minzy

humtumtumhum thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#5

ME IM IN UK. I WATCH ALL THE DRAMAS APART FROM THE KIDDY 1S.

8086 thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#6

hey

Hi Uk Starplus Fans
Hi to fans of many shows i want re-runs of shows to rpt on
Starplus UK i hope you do too.
I want two new shows to come
Pardey ke peeche and Khul Ja sim sim & Atish

i want the following shows to rpt
Shagun
Kumkum
Sanjivani
Kahin to Hoga
Des mein Nikilla Hoga Chand
Kyunki
Kuch kar dhikana

ALSO asks for New channel STARUTSAV they have these shows on rpt I
have heard most of Europe get STARUTSAV we should to.

Please e-mail them please go here
https://uk.startv.com/starplus/starplus.html
feedback section
also e-mail Starplus in India and tell them you want these shows in
the UK.

please request these shows to rpt and

Best wishes
thanks
K
ps: IF lots of ppl e-mail them then they will listen So PLEASE e-
mail them they listened for rpt demand on that rubbish Saans from
popular demand. And Kalash i like but its rpt for the 2nd time why,
give another show a chance.
So there is hope more ppl e-mail more chance of getting these shows
on re-runs. And new show 'Pardey ke Pecche' and 'Khul ja sim sim' to
star airing here.

, i wish they were more like Zeetv & Sony just put on rpts of
everything, and Zeetv are so cool they have zee once more. I wish
Star would be more interactive with there audience.
Or we can do a petition sign i'm not sure how to though.


HERE IS MY FEEDBACK TO THEM AN EXAMPLE:

HI STARPLUS IS THE BEST I JUST HAVE A FEW REQUESTS
I WANT TO KNOW

WHEN WILL WE GET RE-RUNS OF SHAGUN, KYUNKI,,KUM KUM, DMNHC &
SANJIVANI????

PLEASE REPEAT THESE SHOWS BRING BACK CATCH UP TV. I HAVE SEEN KALASH
RPT FOR 2ND
TIME CHANGE THOSE RPTS OF KALASH TO RERUNS OF DMNHC INSTEAD PLEASE.

I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT THEY RE-RUN ON STAR UTSAV, AND I HAVE HEARD
MANY
COUNTRIES GET STARUTSAV CAN WE GET IT TO THE UNITED KINGDOM PLEASE,
ZEE TV HAS
MANY CHANNELS AND THEY ALWAYS ARE RELIABLE WHEN IT COMES TO RE-
RUNING THERE
SHOWS , AND THEY E-MAIL BACK THERE VIWIERS

ALSO BRING A NEW SHOW TO STARPLUS 'PARDE KE PECHHE'
KULJA SIM SIM


& PUT ON RPTS OF 'KUCH KAR
DHEKHANA HAI' IN KYA MASTI KYA DHUUM'S SLOT.
ALSO WHEN WILL GALAXY OF STARS PARTY IN THE PARK WITH THE STARS,
MELA LAST YEAR
WHERE MANY STARPLUS AND ZEE TV STARS ATTENDED BE TELECASTED ON
STARPLUS UK???

PLEASE REPLY PLEASE
REPLY BACK
THANKS
K
STARPLUS ROCKS!!!

*Meg_d* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 years ago
#7
I am from UK and love watchin Kyunki regularly novadays😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".