Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Writer Note

Thank u sooo much everyone for  such an overwhelming response and beautiful comments🤗means a lot to me...
Please keep reading it😳
Maria...remember me in your prayers🤗

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dil Ibaadat

Nupur hastened her step towards Mr.Abhas cabin as his secretary'd informed her about * an urgent meeting* and there were two thoughts resided in her mind, the first one why did Mr.Abhas cancel her leave? And second to scream louder to pour out her frustration.

He skipped down a few lines of the document about their project that Mr.Abhas gave him to read as his full concentration on the doorway. He didn't want to miss the disappoint, shocking look on her face when she'll see him after three months and five days..

With her hand on a door handle, Nupur breathed deeply trying to calm herself and then slipped inside the room, "Sir you called me,Pooja told me there is an urgent meeting"

"Yes,Meet Mr.Mayank Sharma,our parter in this new project"

Her breath caught in her throat as the words slowly registered in her mind, Mayank Sharma and she saw him sitting on chair exactly opposite to Mr.Abhas, All the blood rushed from her head, and she thought she was going to faint. How had he found her? For a moment she let herself pretend that she wouldn't recognize him but how did it was possible??How could she forget that person who lived in her heart, who was her life and the father of her baby..A thick silence fell over the room she felt her body shiver under his hatred gaze and tears shimmered in her eyes. All the strength left her body.

Mayank gasped for air, yes she was Nupur,His Nupur whom he'd loved from the bottom of his heart from his soul, the night that he'd spent with her, all the promises' all the moments that they spent together flashed across his mind. His heart clenched in his fist and hate had snatched the again every soft feeling from his heart that he'd for her.

Her body felt as if it was closing down, and she wanted to curl in on herself. He didn't say anything; he simply stared her. She drew a deep, shuddering breath. She knew it was useless to think Mayank still loved her after whatever she did with him.

His lips were pale with suppressed rage, and a vein pulsed at his temple,she clutched her dupatta in her fist and gasped air to stable her breath, "hello Mr.Mayank"

His calm persona slowly dissipating and a slow burn of a, molten anger to the surface at the fact Nupur had tried to show as they were strangers. "Hi Ms Nupur" His lips barely moved and his eyes raked her with contempt, she shuddered to see the undisguised hatred in his eyes for her. She sucked in air as panic raced through her. "I've heard a lot about you" he sneered. She fought to calm herself at his sarcasm, rage-filled remark but now it was really looking hard to control her tears. "Nice to meet you" Her voice was barely a whisper and she stared in her eyes in the hope to see the same love in those eyes but he'd been fastened the layer of hatred around his eyes. "Ms.Nupur you'll have to help Mr.Mayank in this project"

Mr.Abhas announced and she felt as her feet froze at that place, her breath caught in her fist and she looked at Mayank through the corners of her eyes, who seemed to enjoy her condition.

"Okay sir"her lips barely move.

He purposefully advanced on her, and she felt as if she were trying to swallow great lumps of cotton."I hope you'll cooperate with me" She felt a tingle of apprehension flutter like moth wings inside her stomach,His eyes raked her with contempt and she could read the meaning of those words in those dark-rage-filled eyes, he waited for her to say something, but she said nothing and it didn't give him the satisfaction..

"Nupur as you both had introduced ourselves so now you can resume work with Mr.Mayank"

"Okay sir..I just-- come back with--- all project files"She stammered and she felt her body paralyzed to move. "Yeah sure"Mr. Abhas nodded his head and she flew out the room without even giving Mayank a last glance.

She slipped inside her cabin and leaned back against the wall, "how did he find me??"she sucked in air as panic,fear through her and her hands moved towards her abdomen and she hugged herself tightly, "I can't tell him about my baby"

"I can't" She drew a deep, shuddering breath ,tears shimmered in her eyes and she didn't make an effort to stop them and let them flow, "I love you Mayank",

A sound of ringing bell got her attention and she wiped off her tears moving towards the table to pick up her cell butt before she could speak a heavy, sharp voice came from the other side, "I know Mayank is in Dehli and he has found you, you know very well what you've to do now,stay away from him and if you try to tell him anything or open your mouth'you know very well what can I do?"A great panic and fear across from her face her body shivered badly in fear.. "Please don't do anything ,I won't tell him about you"

"It would be good for everyone if you'll keep your mouth shut"

"I'll " Her voice was barely a whisper and he cut the call.

She wiped off her tears and compose herself for facing him again although she knew how much it was hard for her to keep herself away from him? How much he'd been hurt her and Now she was going to hurt him again,her heart ached with pain. And she felt herself helpless.

She was about to take steps towards the door when someone entered in her cabin locking the door behind him and it didn't take her too much time to recognize who was he.

"Mayank!!!" her lips could barely move and she gave a guttural scream as he gripped her by the shoulders and jerked her away from the wall, "what did you think Nupur  I'll forget you?"

"Mayank its hurt"She winced as his fingers dug into her arms. "What about that hurt you've given me?" His lips were pale with suppressed rage, and a vein pulsed at his temple as he spoke these words,she looked at him through her lashes and tears poured out behind the lids.

Precap..

He placed his lips over her for long punishing kiss and his fingers dug into her skin..

"Mayank" she winced in pain as another cramp hit her.

"Nupur"he quickly moved away. She whimpered and wrapped her arms around her abdomen..

pt 4..pg 109

"She is pregnant,she is carrying my baby"

here is next update,i hope you'll like it😳

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice!!!...
would love to read the next part :)
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it,,
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really in my tears after reading this part...

so nice

so a

just too good..wsome

perfectly showing the vunlerability of the nupur and the anger of mayank..
Irum. thumbnail
It ws painful update.Both were in pain.I knew Nupur could not betray Mayank.Oos ne kisi k kehne pr yeh sb kiya.Bt who ws he.
Mayank will know that she is carrying his baby.Now what wil happen?
Thnx for pm SIS.
..Amira.. thumbnail
Nice Uptade. & Thank you for the pm.
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that ws brilliant api...
Goshhh i ws soo wishing to read more n more...That ws so intense nd the way u portrayed all, i cud clearly visualize all...
Loved it a lott...
Plzz update soon..<333
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update SIS...
loved it lodsss
Beautifully written...
Gosh!!!! that was Intense!!!!!
but i actually loved it to d coreee
wanna know ke who is d person behind all dis...
untill den m loving dis update..
n precap seems really interesting...
waiting eagerly to read more...
loved it lodsss
love u lodsss SIS...🤗🤗🤗
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc update mari!
bt precap is more interesting!
cont soon!😛