Pyaar Hua Ikraar Hua- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

29

Views

1.9k

Users

16

Frequent Posters

misspickle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Awww! thats so sad 😭 If only u'd told ur mother earlier!! she wud've spoken to them b4 he got engaged and something cud've worked out.....anyways, thats not the end of the world although it may appear to u..u must've heard this very popular line--"do not get married to someone you love, rather get married to someone who loves you" (or something along those lines)..I believe its true..

Aww!Thanx dhruvie,ur a sweet heart n also,thanx 4 ur advice😃
cheeze thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Awww! thats so sad 😭 If only u'd told ur mother earlier!! she wud've spoken to them b4 he got engaged and something cud've worked out.....anyways, thats not the end of the world although it may appear to u..u must've heard this very popular line--"do not get married to someone you love, rather get married to someone who loves you" (or something along those lines)..I believe its true..

Well said dhruvie........... come on div, that really is not the end of the world sweety. How I wish at least HE did something when he knew how you felt......... parr fikar kar matt........... laakhon hai nigaah mein zindagi ki raah mein sanam haseen jawaan......😉

misspickle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: cheeze

Well said dhruvie........... come on div, that really is not the end of the world sweety. How I wish at least HE did something when he knew how you felt......... parr fikar kar matt........... laakhon hai nigaah mein zindagi ki raah mein sanam haseen jawaan......😉

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!True,plenty fish in the pond😆I just need to learn,how to lay out the net😉
lonely14 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#24
My first and the only crush i had was when i was 15 and i still like him a lot. It started out as a omg he is so cute type of thing, then it turned into a crush, then infatuation, then obsession, then i actually started liking him liking him and now i don't know what i feel for him but i really care a lot for him and get really mad when ppl say stuff about him. I never told him how i feel, and i never intend to. Whenever i see him i swear my face lights up like crazy and i just stop talking, itz like my whole world stops until he disappears from my sight. I am just crazy about that guy. I think he knows that i like him so him being a guy tries to act all cool n stuff infront me. But yeah he is the one and only one and i don't think i'll ever like someone like i like him. But oh well life goes on. I wish i could stay unmarried my entire life but gotta think about my lil sisters. But yeah thatz my sad life story.
sweet16_aragon thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#25
man! nice topic 😉 well i never had a crush crush on anyone! don't ask why? 😆 ok i can share something wid u all...i can tell u how i dumped a boy ....god that was dam funny!! 😆 i am so evil 😈 k i will write that later cuz i have to go somewhere k tata bye ...buyt i promise i will tell 😉 😆 i love sharing these things 😆 poor him 😆
solly21 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#26
aww divya74, don't worry there are plenty of fishes in the ocean. most people have a crush on someone and that person can't be there's thats life.

ok here is my story, gosh i remember i was about 12 or 13 and i had a crush on this guy, his name was sajid and omg he was soooooooo damn cute. he had the most beutiful green eyes, he was so tall about 6'4. 😆 i remember he was about 6 years elder than me. and i remember there was a new girl that came to our school and she was in his class. i remember the day i saw them going out i started crying. there finally got married and i guess they might be liveing happily with their kids. 😭 😭 😭 ITS A FACT OF LIFE GUYS, WHEN WE FALL WE HAVE TO
PICK OUR SELF UP,
DUST OUR SELF,
AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. 😡 😆
sweet16_aragon thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: solly21

aww divya74, don't worry there are plenty of fishes in the ocean. most people have a crush on someone and that person can't be there's thats life.

ok here is my story, gosh i remember i was about 12 or 13 and i had a crush on this guy, his name was sajid and omg he was soooooooo damn cute. he had the most beutiful green eyes, he was so tall about 6'4. 😆 i remember he was about 6 years elder than me. and i remember there was a new girl that came to our school and she was in his class. i remember the day i saw them going out i started crying. there finally got married and i guess they might be liveing happily with their kids. 😭 😭 😭 ITS A FACT OF LIFE GUYS, WHEN WE FALL WE HAVE TO
PICK OUR SELF UP,
DUST OUR SELF,
AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. 😡 😆

very true!!! well dannnnnnnnnng girl he was 6 years older than u!!!man i would never fall for someone who is that old!! but u know sometimes u never know that someone even ur best friend (boy) likes u but u like them as a freind...so, u never know when someone special comes in to ur life!!!😃

91118 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: divya74

My first crush happened when i was fourteen yrs old.He was the cutest boy in school ❤️ it was love at first sight for me 😳 He was in 10th grade n i was in the 9th grade.the whole school,including some of the teachers knew that i liked him 😳 I never had the courage to tell him,as to how i felt about him.I can guarnetee,that he knew i liked him.
My dad,was transfered to another city but,whenever it was school break,i would go back to that town juz so,i could see him 😳 😳 my friends always updated me about him over the phone.Then in 1995,i migrated to the united states.I never forgot him.Btw,his name was NIYAZ ❤️ ❤️ back in year 00,my mom was really after me to get married 😡 😡 😡 she asked me if there was anyone that i liked 😛 so i toled her about Niyaz,she said that she would put my marriage proposal,to him n his family.I was soooooooooo happy 😃 unfortunately he was engaged to be married soon.I was heart broken 😭 and i made a promise to myself never to fall in love or to get married.and guyz,i'm gonna be 28 next month n still not married.So,there you have it.....my silly,pathetic high school crush story 😭 😳 😆

awww...divya, you'll find the man of your dreams😉

91118 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: solly21

aww divya74, don't worry there are plenty of fishes in the ocean. most people have a crush on someone and that person can't be there's thats life.

ok here is my story, gosh i remember i was about 12 or 13 and i had a crush on this guy, his name was sajid and omg he was soooooooo damn cute. he had the most beutiful green eyes, he was so tall about 6'4. 😆 i remember he was about 6 years elder than me. and i remember there was a new girl that came to our school and she was in his class. i remember the day i saw them going out i started crying. there finally got married and i guess they might be liveing happily with their kids. 😭 😭 😭 ITS A FACT OF LIFE GUYS, WHEN WE FALL WE HAVE TO
PICK OUR SELF UP,
DUST OUR SELF,
AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. 😡 😆

oooh..i like tall guys😳😉

91118 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: purple_penguins

Well I have had three crushes in my life.. the first one was when I was five and we were in grade 1 and then after the year was done he left with his family to go back to England.. I ws soo heartbroken 😭... And then what a disaster... read my story on "Rate the Membe below you" and that was when I was 17..ouch! That crush lasted about 3 months and then I hated him after that incident..lol 😆 .. I figured out he was a "player" and I realized I could do better...hehe

My third crush... what can I say.. I am a total klutz... so we have university sports teams.. that is where I first met him.. I play soccer on my uni team and so does he. And there was this annual torney match btwn the med students (hes on that team) and the vet med students (ME!!)... and we were playing...I was going 4 the ball to strike it and I came out with nothing.. i struck the air and fell on my leg cuz i was staring at him.. 😉 😛 i ended up tearing my ligiments in the my leg and was on crutches.. and yea... he has a gf.. i found out a few weeks later at a wind up party.. i was soo sad..and i killed my leg 4 him..stupid duffer..

cheers,
**aviva**

aww...poor kid, all that for nothing...it's okay...you'll find your prince charming😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".