Or am I asking to much 
Sorry if so 
aminta13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As soon as I get 16 more likes 
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice dear...Hope you will continue soon. And thanks for the PM.
aminta13 thumbnail
Thanks for all the likes and comments and I just enjoy reading each and every one 
Good News 
I'll be updating tomorrow
 Hopefully - lolz
aminta13 thumbnail
I'm writing 
But sorry I'ts gonna be the last part
After all it is a Os so I can't get it any longer
Well I was planning this Os of only 2 parts but I extended it into3  as per your comments P:
So enjoy It's gonna have a beautiful finish
aminta13 thumbnail

So here comes the Last update you've been waiting for 

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
aminta13 thumbnail

Here comes the last part
Most romantic Part I've ever written 
Part - 3 ( Last Part ) 
 HINT : LONG... :)

Kushi: Arnavji mujay maaf cardo ' cut off

Arnav placed a finger on her lips

Arnav: It's Ok Kushi,

Kushi: Arnavji please, please promise me

Arnav: Yah..., tell me Kushi, anything, don't worry just tell me

Kushi: You'll never leave ' cut off

Arnav: Never ever in my life not even if you want to

And they shared one more round of a passionate kiss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile at the area near the temple there was no crowd at all (quite different from the real serial and funny too

I PROMISE YOU'LL LOVE IT :)

Mami: Hello Hi Bye Bye I thoughts to goz to shopping par you koon baree thang occupying the bayak seet !!

Payal: Par Maji I won't take much of space

Angele stayed mum throughout she was planning to replace Payal's staying mum- ness now a days  

Akash was quite hurt on the other hand though he literally didn't open his mouth or say a word to his mom's non- stop accusations to his poor wife he was damn irritating thinking of how Payal was actually adjusting and doing her part of a "Good Bahu" She was actually sitting in the back seat instead of saying Akash ji Kushi will be alone in the home I better go there, Then Akash thought

Wait a second the driver can take the family to the temple I can take Payal home , so there won't be any trouble for space in the car finally thought Akash who'd rather always asks his "BHAI- Arnav " But considering the fact that he was not there he planned to do some thinking of his own and came up with this idea

He spoke up

Akash: Ma! Payal can go home (seriously thought Akash)

Payal looked at Akash all broken heartedly

Damn you Akash, I wish Bhai was here, Yah got it I'll do what Bhai would do exactly if he was here

Akash: I can take Payal home, you all can go to the temple do the shopping and then come home when you want

Nani: It's Ok Akash

Akash thought damn I'll stuck again I should so learn how to stand for my self

Akash: that's Ok Nani I'll take her home with me, he said rather confidently

And looked at Payal

Payal was on cloud 9 as expected to be the one Akash had actually spoken up for her this made her so happy she just wanted to hug him then and there

Mami: parz how willz you goes

Akash had no idea how dumb could he get he should have been prepared for all this coming up

Nani: Ok Ok manorama let them go , maybe they want to spend time with each other there( they were wrong the actually couple at home who were ) she said chucking it was always like this when over a husband spoke up for his wife in RM or to the Raizada's this is  how it was taken no difference

Akash just kind of blushed and payal was red as they got out of the car to catch a taxi they caught one and started for RM                           $

------------------------------------------------------***--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --~~~~~--------------------------------------------------------------------   ----------------------------------------------------- _|_|_------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Raizada mansion

Arnav and Kushi were in their room

Arnav: Kushi now that you've accepted me as your husband would you complete my wish, he asked her pleadingly

Kushi: Sure Arnavji

Arnav: Wear the dress I bought for you for your birthday

Kushi was silent

Arnav: I thought about you, when I was buying it for you so I wanna see you wearing that dress

Kushi was so touched by it she immediately nodded for this and ran up toward her closet to change

Arnav walked down stairs to the living room, where all the arrangements were going on

Arnav made a few arrangement phone calls on the way and got things arranged today, today

He was going to make it the best day of KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA's life

His plan had worked

He , Wooed her back

Now he was going to propose her into marriage

Oh everything was go going good

No interruption from the never ending intruding family

Yup you thought rite he was going to propose her to a TRUE MARRIAGE TODAY

So considering the fact it was going to be a great day

He arranged everything and was ready and just was waiting for Kushi to come down get ready and c, the ring was a big one

For Pic of Ring

https://photos2.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP713/k7137976.jpg

And that's how the Ring looked

With a beautiful diamond in the middle

He had selected it especially for her after seeing a number of them he found it unique like her

He smiled to himself thinking about it on her hand

The family started back for RM as a whole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kushi was ready she was so touched by Arnav

She then started for the door when she opened it she first saw darkness and the light went off and she whispered a soft

Arnavji...

Kushi don't worry as Arnav walked up to her and held her from the back showing her that he would always be in her life

Arnav: kushi this was how my life was only darkness only until you came

I was lost like you were just few minutes back but then was found by you and then they moved to the candle and he  lit it was the  light you lit in my life to take away all the darkness

He held Khushi's face in his hands you taught me how to smile

And made her remember the time she had accidently put the jalibe mix all over her face and he had laughed and then the sangeeth time Jiji theri  jeethji  deevani song the way she had hit him and pulled up  an act of him and many such instances

As they walked forward lighting the lamps,

Arnav: This the way you lit light in my life Kushi

Until they were in the middle of hundreds Kushi looked around her and Arnav they were surrounded by lights just like the time she was and he had walked her out of it

It was the same this time except with only love

He held out his hand toward her

Arnav: Kushi would you walk out of this light of devas with me

Kushi shook her head and slipped her hand into his

As they walked past each light and she slipped and he ended up helping her again

Arnav: Kushi wouldn't this be one of the hundredth times I helped you

And all Kushi did was blush Yes it was true too true it was always like that

And Arnav lifted her into his arms and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck

Arnav: Kushi no matter if you wanna or not want me to carry you, you always holds on to me (indicating her hold on his neck)

Kushi blushed and remembered all the numerous times it happened

(Could some add Pic, Thanks?)

And Arnav led her out of the lights

He then led her to the window and made her look at the poolside filled with lotus           and other flowers floating on the water along with lamps reflecting on the roof

He held on to Khushi's hand and led her to the terrus a path of roses he picked one and they reached the terrus filled with flowers where the whole misunderstanding took place

Arnav: Kushi this was the place the entire misunderstanding took place between us so it's going to be here I solve it He took her to the same spot where Shayam had forcefully hugged Kushi

Kushi: Felt bad thinking of all they had gone through to

He held her

Arnav: Kushi I would have proposed you that night itself if it wasn't for what I saw

He knelt down on his knees holding the Red rose in front of her face

He held it out to her

Arnav: Kushi this is for you

Kushi accepted it without a second thought

He pulled out a box with the ring in it

And brought it out to Kushi

Arnav: Kushi... Kushi WILL YOU MARRY ME

Kushi was off above cloud 9 she had no idea what to do this was the best day of her life and to top it all of her love of her life ARNAV had proposed her so romantically and she nodded

Kushi: Arnavji you put it for me

As she raised her hand to him and he slipped the ring to her figure and stood up and he took another box and gave it to kushi and Kushi put that on Arnav's ring finger and they were engaged

And then came the noises

N.k: Nanav  Bhai kya romantic ho thum

And you were asking me for help  '

Arnav: that was dumb now Kushi is mine

He said possessively pulling Kushi towards him by her waist

Payal looked at all the preparations then at the rings then at the couple and her sister's red blushing face and back at Akash and then back at the couple she felt happy for the couple today she was sure that Arnav was madly in love with Kushi but felt Bad that Akash would never do such a thing for her even in his weirdest dream well they had just come out of the ji rite now they had a  very long way to go through and Akash was slow thus they took 6 months to conquer the ji out of their names

Nani was blushing indeed everyone was

Angele wanted to keep her angry face on but after seeing this she found out how madly in love her Chote was so she walked up to them and put a hand on Khushi's red cheek

Angele: Kushi ji you both finally are completely in love I am very happy for both of you as she remembered the times she had linked both of them she was the one to discover their love first and start linking them

Arnav was happy by his Di's reaction

Akash had a priceless look on his face and here he still could ask Payal to talk to her alone and his bhai had crossed everything here

N.k: Nannav but why the ring Nannav Kushi ji

And Arnav told them that he was going to remarry Kushi as the marriage was not done well and they all were happy

Payal immediately called up buaji, babuji and ammaji and informed the good news to them they were all damn happy and congratulated Arshi on their decision

Arnav stood there on the terrus holding a blushing red Kushi, The terrus which was once a dreadful place in his life where the entire miss -understanding had started but now it was the place their relationship had a glorious start

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG !!I'm still grinning and blushing at what I wrote ðŸ˜³

So How was it people Please 

COMMENT AND LIKE ðŸ˜ƒ

It's the last part

After all it is a Os so I can't get it any longer
Well I was planning this Os of only 2 parts but I extended it into3  as per your comments P:
Please tell me how it was 
It's my 1st most ever romantic update so please tell me about it
And could you please update pics of Arnav carrying Kushi Please , Thanks 

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS!
Liked it aso much
dorindakate thumbnail
Thank you for the beautiful story...

Wish things had taken this turn on the series...

Looking forward to more of your work.