SeemaMartin thumbnail
The whole story is unfolding beautifully. Pls don't keep us waiting too long for Part 11.
shah10 thumbnail
Waiting
Plz updAtE soon
Thx
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SeemaMartin

The whole story is unfolding beautifully. Pls don't keep us waiting too long for Part 11.

Thnx Seema😊 I am happy u like my work!!
Yaar am done with writing but I wanted to update next part on fresh page so just waiting for this page to end soon!! ðŸ˜Š
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
To start with I wud like to thank all friends who liked this FF & for the awesome comments you left me, and thanks to everyone who hit the LIKE button on the post! ðŸ¤—

Secondly, I am overwhelmed by the love you all have showered😊 but since I am greedy I want more of it.😉
Here is the next part of  "Love Will Find A Way"  hope u will like it. I m really sorry for my mistakes though I tried not to do any but I am human at the end.😊

Love Will Find A Way

Part # 11

The trio made their way towards Maan's car finally to go out for a lunch totally forgetting about the two persons who were still stuck somewhere inside the foundation. Geet meanwhile had suggested a restaurant in Santa cruz which was half an hour or so drive away from foundation & they made their way towards it leaving behind their so called friends uninformed.

Maan sat on the driver's seat while Geet sat on passenger seat beside him with Muskan in her lap. If any1 who doesn't know them wud look them like this all he wud say is "Wot a lovely family!" but alas it isn't yet a family. Geet had suggested to go to "FIFTYFIVEeast" restaurant located in Santa Cruz. Maan drived to the restaurant. The drive was filled with Muskan's innocent talks while Geet answering her querries & Maan wud just glance at them every now & then and then wud focus on driving & b/w answering Muskan's questions in his monosyllables - "hmm" & "umm".
They reached the restaurant in half an hour or so. Maan pulled the car in the portico & all three got down & a valet came to him. Maan gave car keys to him & he lead them towards the entrance.

As they were about to step in, Maan's cell started ringing. Maan gestured Geet to go in & sit while he attend the call. Maan moved a little away from door & saw his cell & just closed his eyes tightly. He opened his eyes & again looked at mobile screen which was flashing "Dhruv". He finally picked the call & then heard Dhruv saying, "hello, where are you ? I hv been searching for u here. And, why u were not picking my call earlier?" Maan sighed as Dhruv poured numerous questions & when he went silent Maan spoke calmly, "I got some work so had to leave & dint get to inform u." Dhruv was expecting some kind of appology, explanation for his absence but all he got was blunt statement! "Hell, wot I was expecting & from whom.", he thot & then said, "wot work that u cudn't inform me. Anyways, now tell when ur coming back? Remember we were suppose to have lunch together?" "Oh damn! I forgot! Hell, now he'l eat my mind for this. Think Maan, think something." And then Maan spoke very composedly, "It'l take time as I have to meet some1 & probably wud hv lunch too." Before Maan cud say more Dhruv spoke up, "ur having lunch too? Then wot am I suppose to do? Go home & cook for myself, huh?" Maan was getting irritated of course wid the fact that he's ditching his friend but how can he show that so he spat back, "well, that wud be nice." Dhruv was shocked😲 but suppresed his shock & said, "and how will I go, huh?" Maan widout 2nd thot said, "take the local." Now Dhruv's head was literally spinning, "That was rude Mr. Khurana. How can u ditch me like this?" Maan rolled his eyes over his over dramatic antics & said, "listen buddy I gotta go now, we'l deal wid this later!" & cut the call instantly.

Meanwhile, Geet & Muskan entered the restaurant & the attendant took them to seat as per Geet's choice. Both settled there & Geet's cell rang. She looked at screen & gulped hard, she knew she's so dead now.🤢 She picked the call & as expected was blasted by questions, "where the heck are u? I hv been waiting like a fool for u here & U r nowhere to be seen. Where have u eloped leaving me wid that idiot Batra, huh? Now speak up U stupid!"😡 shouted Raj on top of his lungs which made Geet to pull her cell away from her ears. When she heard him go silent she spoke, "Oh god, Raj u will surely destroy my ear drums. Y r u shouting, I am not deaf."

Raj was surprised to hear this😲 & thot look at the attitude & audacity of this gal. He composed himself & said, "this is wot u get to tell me only?" Geet knew he's taunting but remained silent which made Raj more angry & he spoke gritting his teeth, "care to answer me?" Geet knew he's angry so spoke softly, "umm...actually I met a friend & we went out for lunch. Sorry I totally forgot abt u as we were talking & dint realize when we went out. Sorry-2" Raj was dumb founded with the piece of info he got. "She forgot me, Me? Aisa kaunsa dost mil gaya yaar?" he thot. For a moment he dint know wot to say but then asked, "which friend u r wid?" Geet was hell nervous wid this question now. "She knew she is a bad liar & she can't tell the truth that she is with..with...hell I still don't his name.😲 Great just great! Raj is going to kill me now! Soch Geet, soch." Then very softly & sweetly she said, "umm...Raj remember I told u abt my friend whom I met over the cliff!" She said & closed her eyes. Raj was 1st confused which friend but then it dawned upon him. "She's talking abt last nite encounter. Is she really wid that man? Is she mad? Of course she is!" he thot & spatted, "are u out of ur mind Geet? U r wid a stranger, how cud u? Since when he became a friend, huh? Wot if he does something?" Geet took all his outburst silently & then said, "he's no more a stranger. We chatted ore than an hour in foundation. He's a nice person & he can never harm me, trust me. And, if u don't believe then come here urself." Raj listened her & was surprised wid the confidence in her voice for a stranger. But before he cud say something some1 banged into him, he looked at person & said to Geet, "I'l call u back. Be safe & careful!" With he cut the call & Geet finally breathed in relief.

By the time she had cut call Maan had come to their seat. He settled infront of Geet. A waiter came & served water & gave the menu card to them & left. Maan drank water & then spoke, "U have good taste of places. Its a nice place." Geet just smiled & said, "Thnx. I have been here before & they serve really good food." Maan nodded in acceptance & said, "yes I know. I hv been here for some meetings. I like the ambience here." he said looking around.

A silence prevailed on their table as Muskan was busy in niharofying the surroundings while Geet was lost in her thoughts. And, of course u can expect anything from Maan Singh Khurana but talkative.😆 Maan had expected Geet to be keep on conversing but then he had found her unexpectedly silent & lost somewhere. That was strange!

Maan observed Geet for sometime & found her lost somewhere.She was looking upset too.

Then finally he broke the silence[shocking😲], "wot happened Geet? u looking worried, sab thik hai?" His voice held concern & care. Geet looked at him & said, "umm..woh actually Raj ka call aaya tha. He was searching for me. I forgot to tell him that I coming wid u." Maan looked at her as she spoke & then he placed his hand over hers which was kept on the table, squeezed it a bit as a gesture to assure her & said, "And he's angry wid u for this." Geet nodded & Maan cntnd., "Do u want to go back?" Geet immediately nodded no which made Maan smiled a bit & he said, "ok, then tell him u r wid me & tell him we r here & he can join us too." Geet looked at him & said hesitantly, "woh I told him to come here & that I am wid u but I dint know ur name yet, so he.." before Geet cud complete Maan smiled at her & said, "he's angry that u r wid a person whose name u don't even know." Geet nodded making a cry baby face.

Maan shook his head & said, "do u really don't my name yet, Geet?" He purposely said her name to tease her & which she got. She twisted her lips & said, "I know U know my name & I know its stupid that I still don't ur name, but its not my fault. U never told me ur name." Maan raised his eyebrow & said, "but u never asked." Geet nodded & said, "but u too dint ask my name but I told u naa!" Maan cudn't help but chuckle at her innocent reply & said, "but dint u hear my name from Muskan?" Geet just nodded a no & said, "ok, but now u can tell me ur name." Maan was not in a mood to give up this soon so he said, "wot if I don't. Infact I think it shud be ur task now to find out the name of the person with whom u r out on lunch." he said it wid a smirk😈 on his face.

His statement made Geet's eyes wid with shock😲 & her mouth went open like an "O".

& she said, "haww! U r so bad. I told u my name widout even u asking aur aap mujhe apna naam batane ki bajaye attitude de rahe ho! Jaaiye mujhe nahi baat karni aapse."😡 saying so she turned her face other side but kept on looking at him from the corner of her eyes. Maan was fully enjoying all this & he was relieved that at least she's back to herself forgetting abt her friend's anger. He called her, "Geet" but she dint respond. He again called but again she dint respond. Sighing he leaned forward over the table & inched closer to her ear & whispered softly fanning his breath on her skin, "MAAN"! Geet felt some unknown sensation with his proximity & when his breath fell on her skin she shivered a bit & then she heard him saying "MAAN". Maan moved back a little to see her face & then Geet looked at him & said softly, "MAAN". Maan never knew his name can sound so melodious from any1's mouth. But then no1 call him Maan except his dadima & why did he tell her his name as Maan only. His thots were broken when Geet spoke again, "so ur name is Maan, huh! Well naam toh achha hai par uska zyada he asar bhi hai aap par."😛 Maan was like kya ladki hai yaar, khud bhaav khati hai aur mujhe he tevar dikha rahi but dint speak anything.

Their convo was interrupted when the waiter aarived to take their order & they looked at each other feeling a bit embarrased😳 for not deciding over the food. Maan ordered for fresh lime soda for starters & told him to come back after few minutes to take the order for food. After the waiter was gone Maan said to Geet, " so wot wud u like to eat? Go thru the menu & decide before he comes back." but wot Geet said stunned him, "I'll have wotever u order. I don't have any problem. So, u decide & order urself." Maan was like really & asked, "are u sure?" to which Geet nodded in yes & Maan thot this girl never stops surprising me.

Pre-cap : Lunch abhi baki hai mere dost...that means more Maaneet😉

Do comment and hit the LIKE button!😊

Will PM to all later guys, sorry for inconvenience.

I really would like you all to respond, post a comment, PM me, something, so I have a general idea of what you guys would prefer further in the track!

Also, I just wanted to ask U all ki do U ppl want something special regarding next update, if yes then do let me know ur ideas & help me in writing next part.

The next update is going to be more interesting but I will update when the no. of like for part 11 reaches at least 50 out of 90 ppl whom I had sent PM & want a little more comments too.😃 As I said before too I am greedy but I hope I am not asking more & I know U will do this for me.😉

Love you all a lot🤗

Love
anky
Edited by anky_s - 11 years ago
gcdfan thumbnail
Hey i m first its great continue soonp 🥱 Edited by gcdfan - 11 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
wow..awesome/
love it.
superb
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maneet forgot their partners n came 2 lunch..lol
thats funny,
both friends werre angry stuck with batra
i loved it..
w8ing 4 more maneet scenes.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update so cute they for got their partners loved it thanks for the pm
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Lovely update...
Loved the way maan teased her and then told his name..
superb one..
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awsome update

ye dhruv toh MSK ki GF ki tarah baat krha hai🤣🤣

nd poor raj batra ke saath phansa hua hai