all i have 2 say is i agree with the fraze " dont get married 2 some1 u noe u can live with besides some1 iu noe u cant live without" very well said!!..😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
all i have 2 say is i agree with the fraze " dont get married 2 some1 u noe u can live with besides some1 iu noe u cant live without" very well said!!..😆
Hey Amal,Welcome to the forum.I agree with your thoughts.Relax & don't worry too much about KRIPA marrying PRITHVI.As far as ekta's serials are to be believed she gives her female leads a fair chance or even more.So if ANGAD can walk out of the mandap I think so will KRIPA on her wedding day when she will come to know of the truth as to how ANGAD helped her to reach were she is today & so once again she will run into ANGAD'S arms in his log cabin were he would be probably drinking his heart out as it happened before & they lived happily ever after would be the story line.
I THINK OR RATHER SAY I PRAY IT HAPPENS.