Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey !! Truly smiley is very close to your radhika and her entry scene is also from your story ...actually i am doubting if they read your ffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now you  and we too can imagine more clearly ,can see easily ruby doing all this...very talkative ,punjabi kuri,bubbly chirpy ,makes others smiles ...almost all .Very happy ,you also must be feeling ,right?

OH 😳😳 i forgot in all this that i have to tell how was the update ,smiley made me forget .As usual its very sweet ,their fight is very very very very sweet ...can i say one thing moreπŸ˜‰ about smiley ...her relation with dev is khati mithi and heard that with tej too ,its going to be khati-mithi πŸ˜•...now god ,this doesn't become similarity for godsake 😑.

Enjoying the updates fully . And about being punjabi ,you know what i too feel proud .Both schools and college ,i have studied in ,my non-punjabi friends used to say to speak in punjabi bcoz they love to hear it and also used to say to make them learn some words .I remember one friend didn't know the meaning of Singh is king movie's song 'tenu kol bithawan ,ji karda '.she didn't know what is 'kol' and she asked me ...do you live in punjab ? IF it is then all your friends must be punjabi ,right?

okay ,enough of my bakbak ,you must be thinking 'menu vi kadi smiley da pani ta nahi chad gaya ,haina'
okay bye !! will be waiting for next :))
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

Hey !! Truly smiley is very close to your radhika and her entry scene is also from your story ...actually i am doubting if they read your ffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now you  and we too can imagine more clearly ,can see easily ruby doing all this...very talkative ,punjabi kuri,bubbly chirpy ,makes others smiles ...almost all .Very happy ,you also must be feeling ,right?

OH 😳😳 i forgot in all this that i have to tell how was the update ,smiley made me forget .As usual its very sweet ,their fight is very very very very sweet ...can i say one thing moreπŸ˜‰ about smiley ...her relation with dev is khati mithi and heard that with tej too ,its going to be khati-mithi πŸ˜•...now god ,this doesn't become similarity for godsake 😑.

Enjoying the updates fully . And about being punjabi ,you know what i too feel proud .Both schools and college ,i have studied in ,my non-punjabi friends used to say to speak in punjabi bcoz they love to hear it and also used to say to make them learn some words .I remember one friend didn't know the meaning of Singh is king movie's song 'tenu kol bithawan ,ji karda '.she didn't know what is 'kol' and she asked me ...do you live in punjab ? IF it is then all your friends must be punjabi ,right?

okay ,enough of my bakbak ,you must be thinking 'menu vi kadi smiley da pani ta nahi chad gaya ,haina'
okay bye !! will be waiting for next :))

i doubt too!! when she was changing the tyre!! i remembered my FF!!hehe!! her relation with Dev wud be khata meetha but she'll love him  to the core not like TEj!! actually i dnt hve punjabi frends here coz i live in foriegn country!! i really miss punjab n my school!! that was my golden days!! as for you becoming smiley, i wud love to have a frend like smiley, maybe u can be the one!! thnx for appreciating my work!!
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh, finnaly I readed all your ff. Very  good work, Avina-radev48! I liked too your hindi song, kkep it up!
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 25

"Arre, main bhi kitna paagal hoon, chai pani ke liye toh maine aapse pucha bhi nahi.." Rohan said.(Oh Im too crazy.i didn't even asked you for tea)

"Kaamal karde yah..time lunch ka ho gaya hai aur aap breakfast ki baat kar rahe hai!!" Radhika said.(it's time for lunch and u are talking about breakfast)

"who kya haina ki mom ghar mein nahi hai aur naukar bhi nahi hai, ghar mein sirf main aur Barkha hai!!" (actually, mom is not here n all the servants are gone too, only barkha and me are here for today)

"koi baat nahi, khana main bana deti huu!! " Radhika said.(its okey, I can cook the food)

"tum kaise bana sakti hoon??" (How can u cook??)

"kyun, mujhe haath nahi lage?? Fikar mat kijiye main zeher nahi dalne wali usme!!" Radhika said jokingly.(why??i dnt hve hands?? Dnt worry I wont put poison in it) Rohan chuckled at her comment.

"Haan Rohan, khana Radhika bana legi!! Waise bhi kuch karti nahi hai!!" Dev said. (yes rohan, radhika can cook..she doesn't even do any work.)Radhika punched him on his shoulder.

"yeh baat nah aap aapne aap se kahiye!! Vehle baithe  rehde yah!!" Radhika said.(say these words to yourself!! You always sit idle.)

"Kya kaha tumne??"(wat did you said??)

"Aap bhuddhu ko kuch samjh nahi aayega, uske liye dimaag chahiye!! Rohanji aap mujhe kitchen batayie!! "  Radika said and stood up.(foolish like u wont understand anything, u need brain for that..rohanji you show me the kitchen..)

"Theek hai but ill help you, okey??" Rohan said.

"Theek hai!! Waise bhi akeli bore ho jaungi..koi company toh honi chahiye nah..isse hum dono ek dusre ke bare mein aur jaan jayenge.." Radhika said smilingly (Okey..actually I would've got bored alone..i also need company and by this we can know more things about each other..)

"Yah..great idea..chalo!!" Rohan said and started walking towards kitchen. Radhika followed him, she looked back at Dev's serious face. She gave him a wide smile which risen his temper, he also stood up and followed them but Barkha took him away with her.

Radhika was cutting vegetables while Rohan was peeling them.

"Radhika, you're so fast!! Itni jaldi kaat leti ho, main abhi peel kar raha tha!! Mujhe bhi sikhao nah aapni technique!!" Rohan said (Radhika, ur so fast..i was just peeling and u've already cut them..teach me ur technique!!)

"Agar main aapko sikhane baith gayi toh raat ho jayegi, aur mujhe bahut bhukh lagi hai!!" Radhika said (it will be night if I start teaching u..and im starving)

"Sorry Radhika, agar main cook hota toh khud kar leta"(Sorry Radhika, if I was cook, ive done it by myself)

"aab agar aapne aagli baar sorry bola nah toh main yeh churi maar dungi!!" Radhika said while showing the knife. He was taken aback, he never ever saw a girl like this, she was different, the brave and bold.

"isliye rohanji, aap sorry bolna band kijiye!!"

"As you wish!! Acha, batao, tumhari family bhi yahi hai yah Punjab mein??" (Okey, tell me, ur family is here or in Punjab??) Suddenly she stopped in her work, her smile faded as soon as she heard the word "family" which confused Rohan. She is tired of saying lies to everyone but after this week, she won't lie, she doesn't need to hide her identity, for now she have to lie.

"Who.. mujhe nahi pata meri family kaha hai!! Char mahine pehle mujhe BIrju bhaiya ne buri haalat mein paya tha phir jab hospital ke bed mein maine aapni ankhien kholi tab main apni pehchan dhud rahi thi..mujhe yeh nahi pata tha ki main waha kyun hoon, kya kar rahi hoon?? Lekin ab purohit parivar ke pyar ne mujhe ek nayi pehchan di..apni bte hue kal ki pehchan se bilkul alag.." Radhika said in a trance, completely forgetting that someone is listening to her. Rohan felt bad for Radhika, he didn't mean to hurt her, he felt that even though she's happy, she's still sad and lost.

"Im sorry, Radhika!!" Rohan said sadly. She gave him a slight sad smile.

"toh phir tumne apne bare mein janane ki koshish nahi ki??" (then u didn't try to find ur identity??)

"Nahi!! Kyunki main abhi purohit parivaar ke saath reh rahi hoon..ek nah ek din toh pata chalna hi hai main kaun hoon aur kya hoon..agar main apne parivaar ko dhudne lag gayi aur who mil gaye toh mujhe purohit parivaar ko chod jaana padega..isliye jab babaji chahenge main toh tabhi jaungi..aur waise bhi koi bhi nahi chahta main kabhi unhe chod kar jau lekin kya pata kal kya hoga.." (no..because im living with purohit family..one day all will know who I am..if I started looking for my family n ive met them then I have to leave purohit family..that's why when god wants that will be the time ill go away..n nobody wants me to go away but don't know what will happen in future )

"Bahut pyar karte hai nah sabhi tumhe??except Dev.." (everybody loves u ryt??except Dev)

"Nahi, aisi baat nahi hai, woh mujhse nafrat nahi karte..meri bahut izzat karte hai..woh toh bas hume ek dusre ko tang karna bahut acha lagta hai par who dil ke bahut bahut zyada ache hai.." (no, its not like that, he doesn't hate me.its just we love to tease each other but he's very very nice guy..)

"Woow..Dev ki badi taarif ho rahi hai!!"

"Kyu?? Appko jalan ho rahi hai?" Radhika asked teasingly. Rohan looked down and smiled then replied

"umm..thodi si ho rahi hai, ek bahut sundar ladki mere saamne mere friend ki taarif kare, jalan toh hoti haina? I hope u don't mind" Radhika smiled at him.

"its okey, jealousy is a natural feeling!!aur waise bhi ladke hote hi aise hai!!" Radhika said smilingly.

"Radhika, tum bahut hi different and achi ladki ho..you're sweet girl!!" Rohan said sweetly.

"line maar rahe hai??agar maar bhi rahe toh galat ladki par try kar rahe hai!! Im may be sweet but im dangerous, too!!"

"mujhe line maarne ki zarurat nahi hai, tum toh mujhpar waise hi fida ho??" Rohan said teasingly. Radhika's jaw dropped at his comment then she started laughing, Rohan too joined with her then she said "Appki aur meri khub jamegi!!!". At the same time, Dev entered the kitchen feeling annoyed with the blabbering of Barkha. Seeing her laughing with Rohan cringed his heart, she never laughed with him or just barely smiled at him but in all times she is rude with him!! Why she always talk rudely with me not with others? Why she never gave importance to me?? Sometimes she's very comfortable with me but after a while she would talk harshly!! Sometimes I feel she likes me or loves me but in other times I feel she hates me to the core!! I can't even understand her behavior!!

"Ah!!" Radhika moaned in pain when she felt the knife lashing her finger, making the blood coming out.

"Kya hua??" Rohan asked concernedly. The moment Dev saw blood, he rushed toward her but before he could make a move, she put her finger in her mouth and sucked the blood. Her eyes widened, feeling the spicy taste on her tongue. Both gave her a confused look, she flushed out her finger and started moving her hand as if fanning her tongue.

"Hai, Rabba, Mirch !!!" Radhika said while looking for water. Finally she saw a glass of water and drank it then gave a relief sigh. Both smiled at her childish act.

"Radhika main band-aid lata hoon!!" Rohan said and went out. She nodded her head while blowing some air on her finger, there still some blood. Suddenly she felt his hands holding her finger. She looked up and found his intense yet concerned eyes. He slowly brought her finger near his lips, she didn't responded but just kept looking in his eyes. He was about to put in his mouth but stopped when he heard her voice

"Mirchi hai!!" She said softly yet concernedly. He didn't mind her words but just pursue in his actions. He sucked the blood without moving his gaze from her eyes. Though he felt the spicy taste but her lovely eyes were soothing his pain. She got too busy looking into his eyes that she didn't realize her pain went off, she felt happy seeing him tolerating the spicy taste and not minding that she have already put the finger in her mouth. She felt blessed and beamed with joy. He took the finger out and kissed the wound passionately, still making the eye contact. Her heart skipped a beat feeling his soft lips on her finger. She closed her eyes for a brief second, she wanted to live this moment.

"Kabhi kabhi mirchi bhi, meethi lagti hai!!" He said lovingly. She lowered her gaze and blushed making her cheeks crimson red, he love her getting blushed, he wanted her to be like this with him, he beamed with joy.

thnx guys for ur lovely and sweet comments..here is my nxt update..hope im keeping you entertained with my ff.. sorry for late update n mistakes too...luv u all n take care!!

avina_radev48 thumbnail
guys sorry no pm today!! nxt time ill pm!! enjoy the update!!
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you, Avina! So, she saw his love in facts, not only in his wishpers. Beautiful part!
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Kabhi kabhi "mirch bhi meeti hoti hai"...
mirch ka episode was really "meetha"

Rohan and Barkha's entry has brought "spice" into your FF...
Love this banter...great, lovable episode
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Loved the way Radhika was teasing Dev & then Dev coming & trying to soothe Radhika's pain.Waiting for more.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very cute update ...i love the fact that you always end at settlement of radev ...start with hot and ends with sweet sweet gesture ...i was expecting dev to hear radh talk about him to rohan...it would have make some assurance to dev at least ...will wait for that part too.
loved it totally !!!
waiting for next.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
avina_radev48 thumbnail

Part 26

She saw Rohan approaching the door, she pushed Dev and turned her back.

"Yeh lo, Radhika!! " Rohan said while coming in. Dev took a glass of water as he was feeling spicy taste. Radhika was about to take the band- aid but Rohan held her finger  and said

"Main laga deta hoon!!" Radhika didn't showed any hesitation as she was thinking about the incident happened awhile ago whereas Dev didn't like the scene. Rohan noticed the redness of her cheeks and asked

"Radhika, tumhare gaal laal kyun hai??". She looked up shockingly and touched her cheeks, Dev smiled while sipping some water.

"Haan, Radhika tumhare gaal kyun laal hai??" Dev said smilingly. She gave him an unbelievable look!!what the hell!!he's asking me?? Even though he knows that he's the main reason!! He gave her a 'what' look with a smirk on his lips. She met Rohan's confused eyes, she have to say something, but what??

"Who..uhm..mirchi lag gayi thi nah isliye shayad" Radhika said with a smile. Dev pursed his lower lip and took another sip. He was amazed by her reply, she always have answer for everything!! She easily handle situations without anyone doubting her, within minutes she got a reasonable answer though it's lie but she can make anyone believe, she is not only beautiful but too smart, made only for him, the thought made him smile wide. Radhika looked at dev and found a smile, she got angry, instead of helping her, he was teasing her.

"Rohanji, aab aap jaa sakte hai, main aab khud kar lungi!!" Radhika said

"Theek hai but if you need help do call me!! " Radhika nodded her head then Rohan went out.

"Ab aapke liye muhurat nikalna padega?? Dafa ho jaiye!!" Radhika said while cutting the remaining vegetables. He rolled his eyes!!lo phise shuru ho gayi!!

"kyu, tumhara kitchen hai??main yaha nahi ruk sakta??"

"Nahi ruk sakte!! Aur maine kitni baar kaha hai mujhe touch mat kijiye, phir apne kyu kiya??"

"main toh help kar raha tha!!"

"waah!! Kya help thi?? Bakwas karde hai, ainvayi touch karte rehte hai!!"

"toh, tumhe mer touch karne se problem hai??"

"Haanji, bahut wadi problem hai!!"

"Acha, jab Rohan tumhe band-aid laga raha tha, tab tumne kuch nahi kaha kyun??"

"Aapne bhi konsa kuch kaha tha barkha se jab usne aapke kiss ki thi!!" Dev looked at her confusedly, how come Barkha came in between the talk??was she jealous when barkha kissed him??or is it just my feeling??

"Dev, tum toh aise behave kar rahe ho, jaise mene tumhe pehli baar kiss ki hai aise dialogue kisne kahe the!!". It's not just my feeling!! She is jealous!! She is feeling the same what he feels when she's with another guy!!

"Aap dekh kya rahe hai??"

"Toh phir kya hua, agar usne mujhe kiss kardi..she's my dearest friend!!aur mujhe koi problem nahi hai, agar who mujhe kiss kare!!" Dev said casually as if he doesn't care about her feelings.

"toh mariye uske paas, yaha mat rukiye!!jitni kisses deni hai, dedijiye!!" Dev was enjoying her getting angry in jealousy, she was indirectly showing her jealous towards Barkha.

"Kyu? Tumhe jalan ho rahi hai??"

"mujhe jalaan??kabhi nahi aur who bhi aapke liye!! Never!!Bhootni ke!!"

"Kya??"

"Dev!!" Barkha said while coming in the kitchen.

"Maine tumhe kabse dhud rahi hoo, tum zara meri help kar sakte hoo??" Barkha pleaded. Radhika gave her a deadly look!! Why in the earth she have to aske Dev for help, she could've asked Rohan!! They had already fought because of her and now she's here just for help from him only. Dev glanced at Radhika and noticed that in any minute she would kill Barkha!! She always make me jealous!! It's payback time!!let's see how she'll handle her jealousy!!

"Haan, Barkha!! Chalo chalte hai!! Waise bhi yaha mera dum ghut raha hai!!" Dev said while looking at Radhika. She gritted her teeth and him a furious look. He with a smile, went towards Barkha and held her hand then walked her out from the kitchen. Radhika was fuming with anger, she felt like killing Dev when he held her hand, how could he do this to her?? But why should she care??she doesn't care about him!! She said in her mind and resumed in her cooking.

Dev released Barkha's hand when they stepped out of the kitchen which made Barkha feel bad.

"Sorry, barkha main tumhari help nahi kar skta!!"

"Par kyun??abhi toh tumne kaha main kar dunga!!"

"Who kya haina, mujhe kuch kaam yaad aa gaya hai, tum Rohan se help manglo!!" Dev said and went away before she could respond.

"Itni aasani se main tumhe nahi jaane dungi, Dev!!! Tum sirf mere ho main tumhe kisi aur ka nahi hne dungi!!aur Radhika tumhe toh main dekh lungi" Barkha said in her mind and smiled cunningly.

Radhika was setting the table when Dev and Rohan arrived.

"Oh great!! Khana tayar hai!!" Rohan said. Both sat on their respective seats, Radhika pulled a chair beside Dev. She was about to sit but Barkha hurriedly sat on it, leaving Radhika shocked. She made an cute angry face and sat on the other side, Dev glanced at her and smiled seeing her cute grumpy face, but enjoying as well.

"Radhika, mujhe thoda dalna!! It will break my diet!!" Barkha said.

"Haan, Barkha, yeh oily food nah tumhari healthy yet beautiful body khrab kar dega aur waise tumhare ilawa koi aur sundar hai bhi nahi iss duniya mein!!" Dev said casually without looking at Radhika. Radhika was controlling her anger, trying to act normal. Barkha flattered at his comment cupped his cheek from one side and said "you're so sweet, Dev!!" Rohan smiled seeing them while Radhika wasn't liking this!! She couldn't believe, he is flirting with her, that too in front of her!!

"Bhootni!! Kidan Fevicol wang chimdi hoyi yah!! Mera dil jala ke khud haasan dayi yah!! Kehnde, tere waargi sohni kudi hor hai hi nai!! Eh sohni?? Hai ki yah ede wich? Bhootni wargi shakal yah, dil wi shaitan warga yah, fer ohde wich sohna ki yah?? Sawa sohni yah!!" Radhika said in her mind feeling irritated with the incident.(witch!! She has been glued like a fevicol!! After burning my heart, she's laughing!! He's saying, that I've never saw anyone more beautiful than you!! She beautiful?? What does she have?? She have a face like witch and her demon heart,then wat is beautiful there?? She's not beautiful at all!!) Dev remarked her fierce look on Barkha, his heart beamed with joy.

"Radhika the food is very delicious" Rohan said. She smiled at him, suddenly she remembered something.

"Arre..Rohanji maine aapke lassi banayi hai" Radhika said smilingly. She looked at Dev and found him eating his food calmly. There was no sign of anger or jealous, instead there was a smile on his face.

"Maine khas aapki liye banayi hai!! Kyunki aap mere sabse ache dost ho gaye!!" Radhika said little bit loudly. It was no use, he wasn't even looking at her, he was just enjoying the food. Dev bit his lower lip, trying to control his laugh, he knew that she would do something like that. She looked down angrily!! Koi farak nahi hunda!! Gussa hona chaida yah par eh kine maze naal roti khan daye yah!! Chudail di tah taarif kar diti mere khane di tarrif nai kiti!! Ik wari kar dinde tah!! Radhika started eating her food. (it's no use..he should get angry but he's enjoying the food..he have praised that witch but didn't utter any word about my food..he should've praised once)

thnx guys for your lovely comments..here's my nxt update!! enjoy..sorry for mistakes..luv u all n take care..