Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FBANU thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

truee yaar... i am really scared of the twist upcoming...

spoorthi thumbnail
i agree with u
the upcoming twist really scares me
even i was thinking the same,now khushi has excepted arnav as her husband and come closer to him may b arnav wll b reminded of his di's words and may try to distance with khushi making her really confused and hurt about his feeling towards her
he always says that he is ready to sacrifice his happiness 4 his sister,that means his happiness
is his wife
so may be due to this khushi may think she is the one responsible 4 creating the rift b/w the siblings and now moreover arnav is stuck b/w 2 ppl to choose one
so khushi may bring out the contract issue again and may fight with arnav and may tell him that she wants to go GH  bcz of buaji  health problembut we all know what is the reason behind it

its almost been 40 days of separation ,it was khushi who saved him,i want these 2 to b together
can't tolerate one more SEPARATION TRACK .if khushi walks out i want even arnav to accompany her, if cvs r taking this huge risk of separation and making it a different story line of SAUT then we all should forget about trp's then no one can save the show ,even they can't blame the viewers
Edited by spoorthi - 11 years ago
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spoorthi

i agree with u
the upcoming twist really scares me
even i was thinking the same,now khushi has excepted arnav as her husband and come closer to him may b arnav wll b reminded of his di's words and may try to distance with khushi making her really confused and hurt about his feeling towards her
he always says that he is ready to sacrifice his happiness 4 his sister,that means his happiness
is his wife
so may be due to this khushi may think she is the one responsible 4 creating the rift b/w the siblings and now moreover arnav is stuck b/w 2 ppl to choose one
so khushi may bring out the contract issue again and may fight with arnav and may tell him that she wants to go GH  bcz of buaji  health problembut we all know what is the reason behind it

its almost been 40 days of separation ,it was khushi who saved him,i want these 2 to b together
can't tolerate one more SEPARATION TRACK .if khushi walks out i want even arnav to accompany her, if cvs r taking this huge risk of separation and making it a different story line of SAUT then we all should forget about trp's then no one can save the show ,even they can't blame the viewers

dear just cant tell u what i'm going through ! realy not another seperation track... but i bet the trp is gonna rise this week for sure ! coz the trp viewers actualy look for saas bahu rona dhona drama ! as u can see other saas bahu shows , even thought they r crappy they always rule the chart !! lets see what happens
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes , I dont blame you for thinking like that ðŸ˜•

It seems as though they are almost doing a up one and down 4 kind of show.
Almost calculated 
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: godhuli12

i think not only khushi is giving agniparikhsha  but also us fans r going through this.. this is high time to show patience .. which i am lacking of a big time...

why i love this couple so much, i was d one who was strictly against redemption track cause i didnt want any more separation .. atleast i can see them one room.. one house.. now what? she will b in GH he will b in RM..
😭

May b there is some good in there also.. 😭

fingers crossd ! but i'm also scared to expect anyhting good ! cant tell u how impatiently i was waiting for fridays epi.. loved the hug... indeed the best hug so far !!!  but then came anjali drama !