I totally agree with your points. People tend to forget the torment Khushi has had to go through.
Perfect answer...nothing more to add
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I totally agree with your points. People tend to forget the torment Khushi has had to go through.
Originally posted by: sanika_hp
What you are failing to understand, is that I would not have taken shit from anyone, be it a girl or guy, if i was in his position. Also, if i was in Khushi's position, I would have yanked his stupid tie and made him fall as well. Self sacrificing = weak for me. You can go ahead and glorify it as much as you want.
This topic took a turn for the worse fast. Closed
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6