Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
RV ladies.. what was the consensus on #300?  
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Things are consistent though, Akash and Manorama blame Khushi and are awfully cold towards her ; Anjali is still reeling from the truth and is in denial ; Arnav and Khushi's fight was because of Anjali, he like the rest made her the scapegoat and since then has been trying to make it up to her knowing he hurt her but not knowing the extent. It all ties in together.

I agree.  This wooing track will be a small one meant to infuse some light-heartedness into the sombre mood of the household.  The real redemption track which everyone is clamoring for will come later. 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

RV ladies.. what was the consensus on #300?  

Good middle-of-the-week episode.  About  5 minutes were worthy of #300. The rest, not so much. 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

I agree.  This wooing track will be a small one meant to infuse some light-heartedness into the sombre mood of the household.  The real redemption track which everyone is clamoring for will come later. 

Is there really a redemption track coming up? I don't think so...today when Arnav was recalling all that he put Khushi through, he was remembering it almost fondly, with a smile in his voice ðŸ˜•
To me it looks like he does not even realize how much havoc he created in her life...its no joke.
But he was speaking about that without any regret or guilt.

Same for the forced marriage...Khushi herself has swept everything under the carpet...and Arnav too seems to have forgotten how much pain he gave her...dragging her and blackmailing to marry him, throwing her out in the cold...saying hurtful and hateful things...

He seems to have completely left that behind!

So how will the redemption track even come in?!

For redemption to happen, Arnav has to realize...and he hasn't so far and even Khushi is not saying anything...

Even if Khushi leaves RM for Anji's sake...he will be sad that she left...

In order for him to repent Khushi has to remind him of all the atrocities...the question is...will she?

Now she's found a new problem to add to her list of samaj seva - Payash marriage problems...so between Di, Payash and contract...where does her own pain and hurt figure? Nowhere!!!
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago